Every event. Every emotion. Blush...

MISSION - Our mission is to create beautiful weddings with seamless execution and to assist couples with planning ceremonies and celebrations of their entry into marriage. We endeavor to be the professional support that helps our customers create the customized wedding environment that best reflects their personal style, not only in aesthetics and production but tone and emotion. We look forward to assisting you as you prepare to host the celebration of life’s biggest commitment. Blush is where couples come for a hyper-personal and stylish planning experience. Our service programs (joy, elation, bliss, and love) start at $899- for which you will receive comprehensive planning assistance from the moment we begin working together until the last vendor leaves your venue.

After Party, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

Bow2010

Thank you BLUSH!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Shabray S

I am so elated that I chose Blush to coordinate our wedding!!! Tami and her team did an AMAZING job and gave me the wedding that I always dreamed of having, well beyond what I could have ever imagined!! Our wedding was absolutely beautiful ….the Church, the venue, the... Read More flowers, the escort table, the sweetheart table, the family styled seating and guest tables etc.…ALL of the elements of our wedding were just absolutely stunning thanks to Blush!!!! Our relationship with Blush began a year before our wedding. At the initial meeting with Blush, I could tell that Tami takes great pride in her work, it’s not just a hobby to her but instead something that she is in love with and passionate about and takes very seriously. In fact, I was so impressed with her reviews, her website, her past work, and the feedback she gave surrounding our own vision for our wedding, that I never interviewed anyone else after meeting with her and we were very comfortable with our decision to go with her from the beginning. In preparation for the wedding and meeting with tons of vendors, all of the vendors we contacted or visited knew of her and gave her their highest regard. When I went to book my venue, they asked me who my coordinator was and when I told them, they physically lit up with excitement due to the long standing relationship she had already developed with them…..they too gave her great praises and assured me that I was in good hands and boy were they right! Tami was there every step of the way. If I had questions, she was there to provide answers and clarifications. If I had anxiety about certain elements of the wedding, she was there to give me advice and calm me. She was able to refer great vendors to us including a wonderful wonderful florist who went above and beyond our expectations!!! I sincerely believe this was due to the relationship the florist had with Blush. Our family and friends are still talking about how amazing our wedding was and that it was the best wedding they ever attended. That is such a wonderful feeling and Blush made that happen for me and my Husband. Words could never express the gratitude we have. If you are looking for a no nonsense coordinator who knows what she is doing, who has a team that will carry out your wedding day flawlessly, who can execute your vision and even help you create a vision beyond your expectations, then BLUSH is who you should hire to coordinate your special day!!! This is the one day that you want to be perfect and you cannot afford to hire someone who is just in it for the money. You want someone who actually cares, who will take pride in your day, who has a passion for this and who recognizes and understands that this day is one of the most important days of your life. Blush did that for us and we are extremely pleased with the choice that we made…..Thank you so much Blush!!! We will recommend you forever and ever!!!!

PERFECT

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Tracy S

From the beginning Tami was exactly what I was looking for in a coordinator. She was flexible, her price was right and she knew exactly what i was trying to achieve. What a joy it was to see over time that she was exceeding my expectations. She took control when needed, she... Read More let me do my thing when I wanted to and she was reassuring and kind, yet strong the whole way through. My wedding was beyond perfect and a huge part of it was due to Tami and her team's hard work. I couldn't have asked for a better coordinator.

Best Wedding Planner Ever!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2011 Valencia M

After interviewing several wedding planners, I met the one and only and best wedding coordinator ever Tami Smallwood. My initial conversation with her was so positive I wanted to meet her immediately. She helped us bring the vision of our wedding to a reality. My guests are... Read More still raving about her creative design for decor. Her team at Blush Wedding & Event Planning provided us with OUTSTANDING service that exceeded any and all of our expectations. Her team was detailed, professional, friendly and I could go on and on about how much they provided us with stellar service that made our wedding day perfect. I know there are many choices out there but if you are reading this review please don't look in further let her make your day just as perfect as she made ours. Valencia & John September 25, 2011.

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 LaRae' S

Tami and her team were amazing we became good girlfriends while planning my wedding lol it takes a special type of person to handle my crazy.... She was professional yet very personable and she whipped my bridal party in to shape. My wedding day was flawless, if there was a... Read More problem I never heard or noticed it. My husband and I are forever grateful for making our wedding day one for the books

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Ciera Q

I had a great experience with Blush. Tami was very helpful and took the stress of planning a wedding away. We were able to enjoy the planning of the wedding and actual wedding night.

Very professional and thorough

Reviewed on 12/21/2014 Stefani T

Blush wedding & event planning firm provided very professional day-of coordination for my wedding. Although the service we purchased was called their "day-of" package, they provided very thorough and detailed support and planning from the day that we signed the contract to... Read More retain their services. One of their strong points is their keen attention to design aesthetics (e.g. floral design, reception venue and church decoration). They also have great connections with several wedding-related vendors, and they were able to negotiate discounted pricing for us for a couple of our vendors. Additionally, they did a wonderful job of keeping all aspects of our wedding and reception on schedule. Our only concern was the cost of the services that they provided. If you anticipate being very involved in planning your wedding, you might be better served by retaining the services of a vendor that does not charge as much. However, if you prefer to leave all of the planning to a vendor, you'll be in great hands with blush.

Well worth the investment...

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Alisha M

Tami is awesome!! She is extremely knowledgeable at her craft, and that made me feel super comfortable entrusting her and her blush team to execute my vision on my big day. The wedding day went smoothly and all of my guests had a blast...that was due to the hard work... Read More logistically behind the scenes by Tami and her blush team. I am so pleased with the service, and would absolutely recommend Tami to any bride looking for a day-of coordinator.

My Wedding Day

Reviewed on 4/24/2013 Jenee J

Tami and her staff were very friendly and professional. Made my wedding day run smoothly. Thank you for everything!

Best Wedding Planner in Baltimore

Reviewed on 9/29/2011 Tyra G

Tami Smallwood of Blush Events and Wedding Planning is just simply awesome. Tami and her crew are more than capable of making any event a reflection of your imagination, inspiration and expectations. Tami is hard working and extremely organized. She knows exactly what to do and... Read More say when faced with a challenge (in my case tuxedo rental) to make your day as perfect as you imagined. Thanks Blush Wedding and Event Planning, Tyra & Bryan Stewart

thanks so much!

Reviewed on 4/02/2011 Alondra B

had a good time. wonderful service

Tami B.

Tami Brown is an internationally celebrated event planner and expert who believes in the importance of celebrating life’s special moments beautifully. As Owner and Founder of the Baltimore-based planning and design firm, Blush, Tami dedicates herself to crafting every event with her unique brand of classic creativity, elegance and nearly preternatural ability to visualize space. With attention to detail and a flair for the unimaginable, Tami has applied this unique perspective to create memories for hundreds of awestruck clients...