Blush Weddings

St. Augustine, Jacksonville, Daytona Beach

St. Augustine, Jacksonville, Daytona Beach (484) 431-1892

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Jessica W

I absolutely love Angie. I had a great hair and makeup trial where she listened to my concerns and modified based on my preferences. On the wedding day, she arrived on time and ready to go! My maids of honor had beautiful hair that lasted all day and makeup that photographed... Read More perfectly. I am so happy that we found her on here! She made our wedding day even more beautiful.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Kimberly A

Angie is such an amazing makeup artist and hairdresser! She was so friendly and accommodation, she let me add girls to our contract even the day before the wedding! Everything ran so smoothly and when I came to her with concerns about my oily skin, she even bought a new brand... Read More of airbrush makeup to make me look flawless on my big day! She is very reachable, gave me her personal phone number and was so fast to answer all my texts. I HIGHLY recommend her!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Lori H

My wedding was fabulous. I owe this to Angie and her team. They made us all look great. The airbrushed make-up looked great on all of us. I loved my hair. My husband commented on how great it looked. The price was great for the services we received. Angie went over and beyond to... Read More fit us in to a crazy scheduled day. I would highly recommend Blush Salon to anyone. Thank you Angie!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016

Angie did an amazing job on my makeup and hair. From the beginning, Angie answered my emails and phone calls almost instantly. Her work spoke for itself. My hair stayed in all night. And the airbrush makeup looked flawless! The whole time Angie kept making sure we were all happy... Read More with what she did. I would recommend blush Salon to anyone. Thank you Angie!!!