Blushing Willow Bridal Boutique - Janesville, WI

Blushing Willow is a one-of-a-kind bridal boutique offering brides a unique dress shopping experience where they can relax and be themselves. Now open in downtown Janesville, Wisconsin!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

207 N Academy St, Janesville, WI (608) 898-0207

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Rebecca V

Blushing Willow Bridal Boutique is such a unique shopping experience that I highly recommend every bride go here! I had already purchased my bridal gown by the time Kassie's boutique opened, and although I LOVE my gown, I was less than impressed with my overall experience I... Read More received from the consultant/store I purchased from. Because of this, I knew I didn't want to shop for my bridesmaid dresses at that particular boutique so I sought out a new one. I have 9 bridesmaids so I was prepared for chaos when we began shopping for dresses, but with Blushing Willow and the unique approach of being the only appointment, it was anything BUT stressful. Kassie was great with answering our questions and offering suggestions. There was a great selection for everyone to choose from. The best part was finding the right dresses for all my ladies that they loved and fit the budget.

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Leah G

Kassie, the owner of Blushing Willow Bridal Boutique, was wonderful! She was warm, welcoming and professional from the moment we met her which instantly put me at ease and made for a low-key, fun and memorable shopping experience with my mom and sister. I tried on dresses in the... Read More boutique's temporary space, but actually really loved the atmosphere it created. There were plenty of beautiful, high quality dresses to try on, but not so many that it became overwhelming. I was able to look through and choose what dresses I wanted to try, but Kassie also made recommendations based on what I initially described. She was patient, friendly, and created an ideal dress shopping experience that my mom, sister and I all enjoyed and will remember for years to come! Saying "yes" to the dress was the cherry on top of wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Vanessa S

Kassie from Blushing Willow Bridal is SO great! I told her that it was my first time wedding dress searching, ever, and made my experience at her boutique very easy and comfortable for me. She's easy to talk to and such great help!! Unfortunately, I didn't get to say "yes" to... Read More THE dress, but there were a couple big contenders. I was in love with the dress variety she had & I am definitely looking forward to going in again for another bridal session!! Thank you Kassie for making my first bridal experience so great :-))