Modern talent, without the corniness.

Creating the best night of your life is what we’re all about. We are not your typical entertainment company . Our Professional DJs use a more modern approach to meet the taste and style of your guests. They're fun & professional while leaving out the corny microphone voice and cheesy gimmicks. They'll pack your dance floor and ensure you and your guests have the time of your lives.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Latin, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Jamie S

I booked Bob Morgan for my Wedding in October. They were absolutely amazing to deal with in every aspect. When the Big Day came, they did not disappoint.They kept the party going and everyone loved the music. We also used them for the photo booth and everyone loved that too! I... Read More highly recommend them to anyone searching for the perfect DJ/Photo Booth company. Thank you for everything Bob Morgan Entertainment!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jessica F

I am so thankful for Bob Morgan Entertainment! They helped make my wedding an absolute party, and I couldn't be happier! Chris was an amazing DJ! He is talented, organized, and helped me think of some great song choices for various points in the night! He kept everyone on the... Read More dance floor - exactly what I was hoping for! I also used their Photobooth services. The pictures, on top of being high quality, made a guest album for my husband and me. The video option was awesome, too! It added a really nice touch to the fun of the night! I would highly recommend BME for your wedding needs!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Rebekah A

We had Nick as our Dj and he did a great job. He was easy to work with and was very accommodating. The website was great for getting all the details. Everyone had a blast and everyone was dancing. He knew how to gauge the crowd and what music to play. The photo booth was awesome... Read More and it was a hit with the wedding guests! We will definitely use BME for our future events!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Nicole P

I'm not sure I even have all the words to express how happy I was that I booked BME for my wedding. Alvin was our DJ and he was AMAZING! He knew exactly what music my husband and I liked, and did not disappoint. Everyone...and I mean EVERYONE commented on how good the music... Read More was. My biggest thing for my wedding was that the food and music be good, and the music was beyond good. I would highly recommend BME (and especially Alvin) to anyone looking for a music vendor. THANK YOU!! We are completely grateful for all of you.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Courtney L

Chris Hannah from Bob Morgan entertainment was the DJ for my wedding. I beyond happy with my experience. Chris was very flexible and was able to work with my work schedule and the crazy wedding planning process. He explained alot to me and guided me in the right direction. Our... Read More ceremony and reception were awesome as well. He kept the crowd entertained and kept the party going. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Kathleen P

As soon as Michael and I got engaged we knew we wanted Nick Spinelli to be our DJ. We'd heard (and read!) so many great reviews for him, that booking BME was a must. Nick and Josue made our April 22nd wedding spectacular. One thing that was a must for me all throughout the... Read More planning process was that my dream was to dance in my wedding gown, with a glass of champagne in hand, to the Spice Girls. I could not think of a better way to celebrate being married than screaming Wannabe at the top of my lungs with my best gal pals and Nick made that dream a reality. The amount of professionalism was just exceptional. I was so flattered that we received a phone call the week of the wedding confirming pronunciations for our wedding party. While that seems so minimal, it was a gesture that meant the world to Michael and I. We've had family and friends contact in the last month raving about how much fun they had and they all attested to the greatness that was our DJ duo and we couldn't agree more. Thank you so much for everything! :)

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Jamie B

We initially met with Nick at the BME office, and we came out immediately knowing who our DJ was. From moment one, Nick was super professional, easy going and intuitive. He quickly got a feeling for what kind of music we were looking for and made our wedding day that much more... Read More special. Everybody was dancing as soon as the dance floor opened up and Nick kept them going for 4+ hours. I can’t recommend Nick and the BME team enough. He rocks, book him, end of discussion.

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Pamela P

What can I say, Angela is so sweet and professional best photographer in the business. Angela did an amazing job with my wedding and was my #1 choice for my maternity and now infant sessions. Did I mention not only did she photograph my wedding, but also both of my siblings... Read More specials days as well.

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Erin D

Angela from BME is the best photographer in the business. We searched all over for the perfect photographer for our wedding and found Angela, she captured every moment and when we got the photos back after the wedding they were edited and put together beautifully. Thanks Angela,... Read More we would recommend you to all of our family and friends.

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Wandaliz V

This company is the best at what they do the crew its unbelievable, the djs put out an amazing work and Angela with pictures its amazing. i love them

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Rachel B

If you are in search of the level of entertainment for your event that will leave your guests exhausted, your feet soar and your face frozen in laughter - do not hesitate and book BME! I can truly not say enough about the level of services we received from Nick and the BME team... Read More for our recent wedding. The planning process was flawless for both the dj services, photobooth and uplighting! Everything was organized and simple for us. All we had to do along the way was answer a few key questions and follow their lead. Our wedding reception was absolutely rocking!! There was not one moment where the dance floor wasn't packed! There was always a line waiting for the photobooth! And best of all - the ability to read the crowd and mix up the music to accommodate all guests kept everyone having a great time and remain on their feet the entire reception. I couldn't be more pleased and am so glad we opted to go with BME. And Nick - you killed it!!!!!!! Thank you for an amazing party and for supplying the soundtrack to kick off our life together!!! Bill & Rachel

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Daniela V

Look no further, BME is top notch! Our DJ was Bob Morgan and we handed him the hard job of dj-ing a Greek/Mexican wedding. From start to finish Bob was responsive and professional. He had to weave in and out of playing Greek, Latin and Top 40 jams and did so masterfully.... Read More There was never any dead time from cocktail through the last dance. Everyone was so happy and the dance floor was full all night! He also handled the lighting, which transitioned beautifully from classic ambiance at dinner to the "party mode" when it was time to dance. He helps you to stay organized with a database where you can pick your songs and make playlists and create an itinerary for the reception. We unequivocally recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Julie V

We knew exactly what we wanted for our wedding reception – our guests up out of their seats for most of the night dancing and having a good time. Nick Spinelli of Bob Morgan Entertainment delivered! If you want your reception to be a party, Nick is your man! The music was... Read More AMAZING! He played songs that spanned generations, so EVERYONE (as young as 5 years old up to guests in their 70s!) enjoyed the dance floor! He also sprinkled in some pretty awesome mashups! Countless guests made it a point to tell us how great our DJ was – one guest even made the comment, “Every time I went to sit down, another song good song came on, and I couldn’t leave the dance floor!” This is exactly what we wanted! Nick was also a pleasure to work with and made the entire process painless. Through Bob Morgan, we were able to set up a website that enabled us to choose our options of songs (e.g., for everyone’s reception walk-out songs), list “do not play” songs” and pay online. It made planning so easy! It was also important to us to customize our reception walk-out and Nick worked with us to create everything exactly how we wanted it! A TREMENDOUS thank you to Nick Spinelli of Bob Morgan Entertainment for making our special night so memorable!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Michelle G

These guys are amazing! My husband Paul and I were married in Cape May on 10/22/16, and we absolutely made the right choice going with Bob Morgan entertainment for our music for the wedding. Nick Spinelli was our DJ and he was INCREDIBLE to work with. Answered all of our... Read More questions, made sure we had the ceremony and reception we wanted, he completely understood what we were looking for with our music. My husband and I were a bit picky with our music, and Nick did not disappoint! He made sure all the songs we wanted were played, and those we didn't, weren't. He had the most amazing playlist of music with oldies and new hits, and had our dance floor packed all night! Everyone had such an amazing time and couldn't stop raving about how great the music was. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend these guys for weddings or other events, and definitely ask for Nick ! Thanks Bob Morgan Entertainment for helping to make our wedding perfect!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jennifer S

PHENOMENAL...From the day we signed the contract to our last dance !!! Our MC was Nick Spinelli and he was amazing. He worked all the details out from the ceremony music to cocktail,dinner and songs we didn't even knew we needed. He kept the reception rocking. Our whole guest... Read More list was on the floor. We added lighting, an awesome monogram which was perfectly placed on the wall near our cake and a photo booth. The photo booth was definitely the best decision and the cherry on top. The price was reasonable and Nick was always on top of emails and phone calls. I would highly recommend Bob Morgan Entertainment for any special occasion. Thank you Nick and your crew for the unforgettable job you did for me and Lou. YOU ROCK!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Nicole N

Our DJ Nick was amazing and we received so many compliments from our guests. He knew how to play to the crowd. We were able to organize everything for him online which was super helpful. Also, we got up lighting from them which really added to our venue. I would high... Read More recommend.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kelley P

Bob Morgan entertainment far exceeded our expectations for our wedding day which were already high due to all the great things that we have heard about the company. They provided us with awesome music, up lighting, photo booth and video. I actually received more help from Bob... Read More and his staff then I did from my actual venue. Bob and his staff were super prepared for the day and took care of every single detail. The videographer was with us from getting ready to literally us getting in the limo at the end of the night. Christian was not only a fantastic videographer but also was my dads personal hair dresser and tie fixer. I know that as a OCD bride I probably drove them insane but they never showed frustration or anything with me! God bless them! I have already referred Bob Morgan Entertainment to everyone I know that is getting married and I can't wait until the next event so that I can book them again!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Dani D

:) !!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Erika L

Our DJ, Nick Spinelli and his partner had our guests out of their seats from beginning to end. They went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect!! All of our guests commented on how amazing they were and still talk about how much fun they had on the dancefloor. We... Read More highly recommend using Bob Morgan Entertainment for your special day. You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Gabriela C

Bob Morgan Entertainment is exactly who you want to DJ your wedding. Our guests are still calling and texting about how awesome the music selection was. Not 1 person stayed seated during our reception. They even got an encore at the end for one more song! haha If you are a... Read More bride, looking to make your wedding the best party it can be, I HIGHLY recommend you go with Bob Morgan! Thanks to Nick and Christian for making our night even better than we could have ever imagined.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Amy R

Cannot say enough good things about Bob Morgan and his crew!! Everything flowed so well and Bob is such a natural. All of my songs I requested on the data base they provide were played, I know this is something some of my friends had issues with with other DJ's. We had up... Read More lighting and photo booth from Bob Morgan as well-they were perfect!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Rachel

Bob Morgan Entertainment provided us videography services for our wedding day, and I am SO glad that they did. My husband and I were hesitant to book a video, thinking it was just an added wedding expense we didn't really need. Looking back, we now feel that this is one of our... Read More most valued expenses. Christian and Nick were amazing to work with that day. I never felt like they were in the way. Our wedding video trailer is AMAZING. The first time we watched it, I cried through half of it. We are so appreciative to be able to see the day on film, as the memories of the busy day quickly start to fade. It has also been awesome to be able to share the trailer with friends and family that couldn't be there that day. So many have told us that they needed tissues to watch it, and that it looks like an actual movie trailer. If I could recommend any expense for your wedding day, I would say book a videograper. I highly recommend Bob Morgan Entertainment to do it. They definitely won't let you down!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Samantha A

We used Bob Morgan Entertainment for our wedding on May 21st and had Chris as our DJ/MC. I have to say, planning a wedding from out of state seemed a little intimidating and scary at first, but after coordinating with Nick, I knew I had nothing to worry about! Good music was one... Read More of our biggest criteria for our wedding and Chris absolutely delivered! Having only emailed and talked to Chris ONE time within a week of the wedding, he got exactly the vibe we were going for...and exceeded astronomically! The dance floor was hopping ALL night with the awesome variety of music! Music at a wedding can either make or break the experience and people are still talking about how much fun they had! We've already recommended BME to friends and family. I'd also like to add that their website made it so easy to coordinate details (ceremony music, song selection for different events throughout the night, bridal party names, etc). I can't say enough good things...look no further, Bob Morgan Entertainment will make your big day better than you can ever imagine!!!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Alyssa L

Amazing job! Would recommend to anyone! Everything went smooth and they kept people on the dance floor. Thanks for all your hard work!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Ashley O

Bob Morgan entertainment is the best in the buisness. Rick was our dj and I couldn't ask for anyone better. From the ceremony to the reception, he was perfection! The online planning guide helped me out so much! We also had dancing on the clouds, stars on the ceiling, and most... Read More importantly the uplighting. It made me feel like we were in a nightclub! I would recommend BME to anyone!!!

Bob Morgan

For more than 15 years, I've had the pleasure of being a part of so many amazing events. I'm the proud owner of BME and we've assembled a great entertainment team! I love to MC and DJ, but it's not just me, it's US! "Everything is awesome when you're part of a team!" I look forward to helping you make your dream wedding come true!