Storyteller Wedding Photographer.

Photography is my passion. I promise to always capture those special moments that will last a life time. Call us for more information. We would love to be a part of your event. I just love to shoot weddings. Now I became a HYBRID wedding photographer. That means I will shoot digital and film Photography in your wedding Day..

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Chicago and destination (773) 392-0747

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Desiree D

I have had the opportunity to work Jesus of BM Photography for several years and I HIGHLY recommend him. Jesus is the utmost professional and his photography is amazing. He manages to capture all the details precisely and my clients love him dearly. As a wedding & event planner,... Read More great photography is everything and Jesus has never let me nor my clients down. I love his eye for detail and his patience on even the most craziest event days. To anyone reading this review, I not only give BM Photography 5 stars, I wish I could add another 5 for a 10 star review!!!

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Philipe C

Jesus is an artist in its truest sense. He cares about his craft and works tirelessly to achieve beautiful results. He factors in light, colors and composition like very few photographers I have worked with.

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Manuel P

Photographer was extremally profesional, he was with us in all the important moments of our big day! He also was very open to any ideas we had for some pictures, my wife and I are very happy with all our pictures, specially with our photo album which we keep in our living room... Read More because we love to share the pictures with our family and friends when they come over.. We are very satisfied with Jesus Santos. We recommended him to our friends, that are getting married this summer and they already hired Jesus Santos to shoot their wedding. Very happy. Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Francine C

Jesus Santos, BM-Photography, has thus far AMAZED my husband and I! We had the honor to use his services for our engagement photos and our wedding. Jesus pays close attention to detail from choosing perfect backgrounds, making certain appearance of persons are on point, and... Read More obtaining unique and creative shots. He's very professional, gives great direction, and you can tell he enjoys his profession from the quality of pictures . We loved our engagement photos and even more excited about the wedding, which we have no doubt of his expertise. We highly recommend him for anything wedding related and we'll use him for future occasions and celebrations!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Ashvini P

I would like to take this time out to thank Jesus and his team for everything they had done for my wedding! Jesus is amazing. We absolutely adore the memories he captured on our special day. Very professional and super talented. It's not easy photographing an Indian wedding as... Read More there are so many rituals to be captured, but Jesus went above and beyond to make our big day extraordinary. Loved how the album turned out. Thank you so much, Jesus. Vatsal and I can't thank you enough for all your hard work. Looking forward to doing business with you again!

Best Photographer in Chicago

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Anisa C

My experience with Jesus was nothing short of amazing! He did an absolutely fantastic job with our entire wedding. We had 3 different events and he captured every single moment so beautifully. He is very talented and knows exactly what he is doing. That being said, he is very... Read More respectful and works very hard to give you exactly what you want. Our families and guests absolutely loved him and his crew! Words do no justice to how our wedding pictures turned out. He worked SO hard on making everything perfect and we are beyond grateful. We can't thank him enough for capturing our wedding and making it so comfortable for us. Jesus loves what he does and he is great at it! He is an artist and our friends and family can't wait to hire him for their events! Set up a meeting with him for your upcoming event, he will truly amaze you with his work!

Our Beatiful Oak Park,IL Wedding

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 F E

Jesus with BM Photograpy was an absolute pleasure to work with. He as professional, on time, responsive and has a true eye and passion for photography. Despite our wedding of over 200 people who were taking photos of their own he managed to take our amazing photos and stay... Read More focused on getting incredible shots of us during all our special moments. He and his team were so good I almost forgot they were there. My photos were like Christmas gifts, I wasn't even aware that he captured so many moments flawlessly!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Tina G

If you are looking for the greatest photographer in Chicago, you are in luck. BM photography just did my 4/25/15 wedding photos for a large wedding of 400 people. The photos are beautifully edited, spectacularly posed, and they are truly photographic artists with every photo.... Read More The professionalism of this company is outstanding, while I had asked them to stay for 10 hours, they early to my house to setup and stayed above and beyond my event to make sure they captured every moment we wanted. I would recommend them for all wedding photos and the team is excellent to work with. The quality is excellent and the work is the best you will find. They also give you rights to the photos and give you several copies of pictures on a CD so you can make prints at your own time, which is great. This team is hardworking and prompt. I had my photos edited and on CD one month after my wedding date. I have many guests asking for personal copies of the photos they took of the guests because the photos turned out so nicely and high resolution quality. I am so happy I found this company and I highly recommend them for your wedding day.

J, Santos.

Photography is my passion. I promise to always capture those special moments that will last a life time!