New Orleans + Baton Rouge

Luxe Wedding Coordination + Design + Florals

Want a wedding gorgeous enough to be in the pages of national wedding magazines? Want to enjoy the planning process and wedding day with an experienced professional handling all of the details? Since 1998, our award winning team has produced many celebrity weddings. Now let us do it for you too!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

New Orleans, LA
New Orleans + Baton Rouge

Bobbi Rice = major stress reliever!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Sydney B

Bobbi was incredible to work with. We began working together after I had already planned most wedding items on my own. She immediately knew what look/feel I was aiming for, and hit the ground running to tie all my crazy ideas together into one cohesive event. She has such a... Read More diverse skill set that I know she could take care of any last-minute snafus! She managed all of our vendors without managing me directly, so I did not feel like I was on a strictly orchestrated schedule. Simply put, she did the heavy lifting so I could enjoy our wedding!

Great, personable service

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Brett B

Bobbi was very helpful every step of the way! Definitely made our wedding day perfect!

Father of the Bride

Reviewed on 10/02/2013

With Bobbi's help, my daughter's wedding was perfect. Bobbi and her team have wonderful attention to detail. They are very professional in setup, during the ceremony and reception, and after. She is a great source of information and was a tremendous asset when it came to... Read More invitations, bouquets, decorating both the church and reception hall. She is very professional and as the Father of the Bride, I found it extremely comforting to know that she was there handling any issue that may come. I do not know of any distractions that came up during the weekend. She handles issues proactively and courteously. I am very thankful she was there for my only daughter's wedding and would recommend her to anyone.

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 1/25/2013 Karen D

We initially contracted Bobbi to make sure everything ran smoothly on wedding day. Bobbi exceeded our expectations! She reviewed our vendor contracts; assisted in the supervising of the rehearsal; confirmed set-up details with each vendor; created an itinerary for the wedding... Read More party as well as the vendors; made sure the reception flowed smoothly/kept on a schedule; and supervised the clean up of the venue. We could not have done these things without Bobbi's assistance. She enabled us to "enjoy" our daughter's wedding. Her professionalism and attention to details were excellant. We would highly recommend Bobbi to anyone who is in the process of planning a wedding. She is awesome.

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Maddie P

Bobbi is awesome! We used her for the month before and day of coordination, and she insured things went smoothly. She will contact your vendors for you and makes your wedding day stress free! Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 jamie

I am beyond happy that we chose Bobbi for our invitations, flowers and decor! She did the most incredible job i have ever seen! From the flower petal aisle, the chandeliers in the trees, the centerpieces, my bouquets and my girls' bouquets, everything was just amazing! Everyone... Read More is still talking about how beautiful everything was!!! She knows what she's doing!!! Thank you Bobbi!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Katie A

I've known Bobbi's work for a while now, and when I set my date I knew I needed her! I never had to stress over a single thing! She knows everything about EVERYTHING. If I had a meltdown, which rarely happened since I hired Bobbi, I would just call her and she would fix the... Read More problem. The day of my wedding was PERFECT. I could not believe how perfectly she captured my vision. I love Bobbi Rice and would recommend her to every bride I know!

From the Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Cindy P

When my daughter got engaged we wanted this to be a happy experience for not only my daughter, but for the entire family. My number one priority was that when we did find a wedding planner, she would listen to Lauren and not make this her own production. That's exactly what... Read More Bobbi Rice did. She listened to all Lauren's plans and idea and created the most unbelieveable wedding. From the chandeliers hanging from our oak trees to the rose petals that were thrown as they left the reception. This was truly the most talked about event in our town. As the mother of the bride, all I ever wanted was for my daughter to be happy on her special day, and she was ecstatic. Bobbi exceeded all our expectations. The first person we will call when my other two daughters get engaged, will be Bobbi Rice!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013

Bobbi Rice made my dream wedding come true!

Breathtaking displays

Reviewed on 10/05/2013

My daughter loves fresh flowers and insisted that all be fresh for the bridal party, table decorations and centerpieces. She wanted bright splashes of color all over the reception venue. The bridal party's flowers were breathtaking with each individual bridesmaids' bouquet a... Read More different type of flower and a different color. There were many comments made by the wedding guests about how the flowers matched my daughter's personality. Everything was taken care of for the wedding where we could enjoy the day and not fret over decorating. She provided a beautiful arrangement for pictures in her wedding dress that made the pictures pop with color.

More Beautiful Than I Could Imagine!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Alana B

Bobbi and her crew did such a great job! The flowers and staging were beautiful and unique. She really listened to what I wanted and made sure the decor reflected my personality. I was able to relax the morning of my wedding because I knew Bobbi and her team had everything under... Read More control. Getting to spend that day with my friends and family instead of stressed about details was priceless! Thank you Bobbi Rice!

Wonderful wedding planner!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Lauren P

Bobbi did a wonderful job with my wedding. I don't know what I would have done with out her. She handled everything very professionally. She made our day so relaxed and fun, I did not have to worry about anything. I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Lauren H

Bobbi was willing to work with me on creating a package of what I needed and at a price that worked for me. She has great ideas and was very easy to work with. I needed Bobbi mostly for day of services. She did a great job with helping to set up and take down decorations at the... Read More church and making sure everything went smoothly.I would recommend her to anyone.

Helped make this a most memorable night

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Marie B

We originally thought we would need only a "day of" wedding planner. As the MOB who lived in another state and a bride who was working full time and going to grad school, we quickly realized we needed a lot more. Bobbi did a wonderful job arranging customized linens, lighting,... Read More and managing all the vendors. In addition, she helped us pull off a wonderful surprise for the bride and groom--a fireworks show off the Mississippi River levee. Friends from all over the world still talk about that magical night that Bobbi helped make possible.

More than I could ever wish for!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Monica H

Bobbi and her team were fabulous!! Bobbi was always so organized. She had so many resources available. When the church double booked my wedding, she flawlessly arranged for my preferred vendors to change dates. Bobbi was always 2 steps ahead, prepared for any situation. Bobbi... Read More and her team made my wedding day just perfect! Everything went so smoothly! I was never bothered with any problems, she assured everyone was where they were supposed to be when they were supposed to be, and yet she was always right by my side for anything I needed. So professional. Such a pleasure to work with!! I would do it all over again as long as I had Bobbi! She was well worth it! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Erin G

My wedding was absolutely amazing! I worked with Bobbi from the very beginning to the end. Most people say they would never get married again, but if Bobbi was helping me, I would get married every year! She was so easy to work with and had so many great ideas. Which really... Read More helped me out because I am not very creative. Our wedding was about 4 hours away from where Bobbi was located, but she traveled to see the church and reception hall and attended the food tasting with me. Bobbi Rice and her crew were very professional and caring at the same time; I can't imagine what my day would have been like without them. I can't thank her and her team enough! They went beyond our expectations and provided a great service. I have attended many weddings since my day and none of the wedding planners could compare to Bobbi Rice. Absolutely worth the money. There is no one better! Thank you so much for everything you did!

Chad Blackwell

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

Daughter's wedding. Bobbi's knowledge and help with the wedding was great! Her flowers and decorations were beautiful and received many outstanding comments! My wife, daughter and I were very pleased and would recommend her to anyone! In fact we already have!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Celeste B

Bobbi Rice is nothing short of a miracle worker.. She guided us along my husband and I's path of building a wedding that really signified who we were as a couple. She had tons of ideas to go with our laid back style.. Bobbi handled all of the event decor as well as the floral... Read More arrangements. I totally trusted her with everything from the timing of the event to the decor, etc.. We had a couple little incidents that happened (My husband's name being mis-spelled on his grooms cake), and Bobbi took care of them before anyone even found out! I recommend Bobbi to anyone I know tying the knot.. She's wonderful to work with, very patient, and incredibly artistic... The perfect combo for your BFF during the wedding process.

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Morgan S

If there is one piece of advice I give to anyone getting married it is: get a wedding planner! Bobbi put my mind at ease when it came to the planing of my wedding. Her taste is exquisite and I was lucky to have her help me with all of the details and questions that may arise. On... Read More the day of my wedding, I did not worry about a thing. I knew Bobbi was taking care of it all. She coordinated the whole day to allow Brett and I to enjoy are wedding and reception. I seriously could not imagine her not being there on my big day! Thank you so much Bobbi! We were blessed to have found you!

None better!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Mike G

Things could not have gone better. We used Bobbi for both of our daughters weddings. 1st Class

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Rachel M

Bobbi has a great eye for detail and put together the most beautiful wedding I could have imagined. She listened to our opinions and provided advice in a friendly way. Best of all, my parents didn't have to worry about ANYTHING on the day of the wedding, which is what I... Read More wanted most! Highly recommend her and her team for your wedding!

Bobbi was a lifesaver!

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Jami H

the flowers she chose were beautiful however the service she provided as my wedding corrdinator was completely invaluable! She sewd me in my dress twice, had quick fixes for almost every problem and she stayed on schedule no matter who or what tried to get in the way! My wedding... Read More day was a success and I owe at all to her!