Bodega Harbour Yacht Club

Bodega Bay, CA

Ballroom, Waterfront, Beach, Country Club, Cruise, Historic Venue, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering

PO Box 368, Bodega Bay, CA (707) 875-3519

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Lena G

Beautiful venue, excellent service, lots of menu options and great price. You will fall in love with this place!

Beautiful Venue for an intimate beach wedding!

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Jessica L

We wanted to find the perfect venue to fit our personalities and our small wedding. I attended a local bridal show and the Yacht Club had a booth and were advertising an open house with everything set up for a wedding. My fiance and I attended and fell in love with the beach... Read More ceremony and yacht club reception set up! When we booked after attending the open house, we received %500 off our booking fee PLUS a free cake! The price was already comparatively valuable for the area (Sonoma County), and this discount made it so much better. The catering in house from the Bluewater Bistro was delicious! With it also being in-house, it made the planning much easier too. Setup, tear down, and all wait staff was included in the price, and after we got the final bill, the total cost of ceremony and reception venue, food, and drink for us and our 50 guests was $5000. With the beautiful setting on the water, our guests are still talking about how beautiful everything was! I highly recommend to yacht club and all the staff!