We Specialize in Personal Fitness Makeovers!

At Bodystyle, we believe in overall wellness with a huge splash of personality and sharp attention to detail! For over 15 years we have transformed our clients into the absolute BEST version of themselves through strategic and highly customized training programs. Master Trainer and Owner, Adrian Francois has trained and worked alongside some of Louisiana's top professionals from dozens of local physicians to our top news anchors and reporters at Louisiana's leading news station. We truly embrace the awesome journey of the personal fitness experience and every NEW Bodystyle makeover feels as extraordinary as the first!

Fitness

Boot Camps, Diet + Nutrition, Fitness Videos, Gyms, Personal Trainers

11127 Muriel Avenue, Baton Rouge, LA (225) 772-4352

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Liz K

Looking for, and finding, a great trainer can be overwhelming but Adrian Francois was great from the get-go. He was upfront about the services/packages he provides and told me he could provide results if I put in the work. Well, it worked! Just in the last nine months, I've met... Read More my weight loss goals and more importantly I feel good, healthy and strong. Adrian personalized workouts and diets for me and it was done at my pace, in a healthy way. I started working with Adrian in February 2017 and my health journey has completely transformed! Thanks to him, I have soared past my weight loss goals and I am so grateful to have found him.

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Liz K

Adrian Francois

Hi, I'm Adrian Francois of Bodystyle Personal Fitness and CONGRATULATIONS!! This is definitely one of the most exciting moments of your lives. As the proud Owner and Master Trainer at Bodystyle, I've devoted over 15+ years to bringing my clients' dreams to life through step by step total body transformations! This is a very exciting time for you and looking your very best is a must! I've personal trained over 5,000 clients (94% women) from professional models, fitness competitors and celebrities to post-pregnancy mothers wanting to shake back to form. I look forward to working with you!