Is this your business? claim it now

Boesen Florist

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

3801 Ingersoll Ave, Des Moines, IA Serving the following areas in central Iowa: Des Moines, Clive, Johnston, Pleasant Hill, Urbandale, West Des Moines, Ankeny, Johnston, Altoona, Indianola and Windsor Heights (515) 274-4761

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Mary H

If you're looking for a professional vendor for flowers who will charge a fair price and be reliable, then this is it! I had met with other florists to do my wedding flowers but the level of professionalism, service, and beauty that Boesen provides is unbeatable!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Allison B

Boesen's did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding! They were very accommodating to make any last minute changes. Everything turned out perfect

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Angela S

We used Jane, and Boesen on Ingersol. Our flowers were beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Marlene W

The flowers from boesen were absolutely amazing! I showed them a few pictures of what I liked and it turned out beautiful. Would book them again any day!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Katie F

We worked with Jane from Boesen Florist for our wedding flowers and decor. She did an amazing job and is very well organized. Boesen Florist is able to make your dream wedding become a reality.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Courtney S

We had the most wonderful experience here working with Jane. Planning remotely, she was extremely responsive via email and flexible in meeting us. I barely showed her a picture or two and she completely replicated what I had in mind. She also worked with our budget and guided us... Read More to choices that would help us stay within it. They were the most beautiful arrangements and bouquets I've ever seen, and all of the guests I talked to felt the same way. They completely made our photos and I am so thankful we booked with Boesen!

Vintage Garden Wedding

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Emily G

I had so much fun planning the flower arrangements with Boesen! They were helpful in giving me ideas for the look I wanted and were honest and forthcoming about flowers that would accomplish the same look at a lower cost.

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Kaytie D

I worked with Jane on Ingersoll and could not be happier! The flowers were absolutely perfect. She did a great job!!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Raela D

They were a breeze to work with! Communication was prompt, and delivery times were met! Very good for price.

Fantastic Flowers but Pricey

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Amanda P

We loved working with Jane at Boesen! We had a few initial meetings with her and brought in some photos of what we wanted to flowers to look like. The Friday before the wedding we stopped by the Boesen shop to check out the flowers and I was blown away! The flowers were... Read More better than I could have imagine. Boesen took great care in our wedding flowers and in the delivery process between the church and the reception venue. My only critique is that you definitely pay for what you get, these flowers were pricey but I did not want to go cheap on our wedding flowers. If you are getting married and have the ability to splurge a little on flowers...Boesen is your flower shop!

Stunning flowers

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Natalie B

Boesen did a fantastic job with our wedding bouquets. My bridal bouquet was so unique (just as I hoped) and looked absolutely beautiful. The altar bouquets were much larger than expected and so many people commented on how gorgeous they looked. We are so happy with the flowers... Read More Boesen assembled for us!