Bogath Weddings & Events

Monmouth County and Ocean County, specializing in LBI

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

108 Caldwell Road, Barnegat, NJ Monmouth County and Ocean County, specializing in LBI (973) 477-1392

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Kristin C

As the mother-of-the-bride I had my hands full planning a 200+ guest wedding in Jersey for my daughter, who lives in Florida! When we first started planning my daughter asked if we should hire a wedding planner and I responded "No need - we can handle this!" Six months before... Read More the wedding, needless to say, I was feeling totally overwhelmed, wondering how I/ we were going to pull everything together. As luck would have it, Jeanne and I were sitting together on the bus for a school class trip talking weddings. By the end of the conversation, and with my daughter's approval, Jeanne was hired. The relief was immediate, as she began offering suggestions to organize every facet of the wedding, from our vendor list to finalizing the menu. Her attention to detail and calm approach made it possible for me to actually enjoy the process and tend to so many other elements. But it was on the wedding day that Jeanne was most invaluable. She was at our side every moment of the day, telling us "Not to worry" each time something unexpected came up or when something didn't go according to plans. A true defining moment of how valuable Jeanne is, was at the end of the cocktail hour. During the cocktail hour I was totally submersed in greeting all our guests, not even knowing where the bride & groom were. When the event manager announced it was time to line up for the reception, I realized I hadn't seen my daughter at all during the cocktail hour, feeling guilty that I wasn't checking on her to make sure everything was okay with her hair, dress, make-up, etc... Sure enough, there was a major issue with my daughter's dress, but no need to panic, as Jeanne had it all under control. Her presence during the reception was also invaluable. She worked tirelessly and graciously with the event managers and staff, as a true second pair of hands, to ensure my daughter and I could enjoy each memorable moment. My only regret is that Jeanne was not part of the planning from the beginning. Thanks in large part to Jeanne of Bogath Wedding/Event Planners, my daughter's wedding was a dream come true.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Lindsay F

Hiring Jeanne as our wedding planner was the best decision of our lives. Even though I would consider myself an organized Type-A personality bride, I knew I wouldn’t be able to do it all. Jeanne was my missing piece. She went well above and beyond our expectations staying two... Read More steps ahead. Not only did she meet us for dinner in our hometown (more than an hour away), Jeanne opened her home to further discuss wedding timelines, vendors, décor, and what would turn out to be our spectacular floral arrangements. I showed Jeanne just one photo of a bridal bouquet and she recreated the look bringing my vision to reality. Jeanne’s beautifully structured floral designs were the talk of the night being there were over 20 centerpieces, 8 boutonnieres, 5 bouquets, 4 hand-held poms, and one gorgeous garland draped wagon for the 18 month old flower girl just to name a few. Her artistic background and attention to detail shined through right from the start of our special day with her perfectly hand-designed welcome sign at the entrance of the church. What no one tells you about is that emotional moment right before you walk down the aisle. Like rehearsal, your family, bridesmaids and maid-of-honor have began the procession. Although I held tight to my father’s arm, I felt anxious with a thousand thoughts running through my head. Wearing my heart on my sleeve, Jeanne saw me unfolding. She held the church doors closed for just a moment longer and gave me a calm, encouraging pep talk. Only until I was ready is when she had me begin my walk. Jeanne goes to all lengths to ensure your best interest is at hand. That alone is priceless. The reception went off without a hitch… Or at least that’s my perception of the day. Jeanne prides herself on identifying and resolving any potential issue without the knowledge of the bridal party and guests. Jeanne is undoubtedly a jack-of-all-trades, and is the wingman you need on one of the most important days of your life. Thank you for making November 26, 2016 the best (and prettiest) day of our lives. It is my great pleasure to find a fabulous friend in you, Jeanne! With Love, Lindsay and Andrew

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Kathleen H

I honestly cannot say enough about how much my husband and I (and our moms) love Jeanne. We first met with her about 11 months prior to our wedding for a meet and greet and to review our venue. Right from the very beginning, we knew that Jeanne would make our wedding perfect.... Read More We came to our initial meeting with a bunch of ideas, and Jeanne took them and ran. Her ideas blew us out of the water and really enhanced the vision we had for our wedding (the tandem bike she suggested we incorporate actually produced some of our favorite photos!). In the months leading up to our wedding, Jeanne stayed in touch- making sure our vendor list was complete and making some suggestions. As we got closer to the big day, Jeanne became invaluable. When you hear “day-of coordinator,” you are under the impression that the individual will help out with coordinating vendors and making sure everything looks pretty, right? Wrong. Jeanne was my go-to when I had even the most asinine questions in the months leading up to the wedding. Her response rate was incredibly quick, and I wholeheartedly trusted her answers and advice. We met with Jeanne again about a month before our wedding and really nailed down our vision for our wedding day. She helped us navigate through month-before stress and made my then-fiance and I feel confident that our wedding would be perfect (her day-of timeline and coordination with the vendors was phenomenal). Jeanne came to our rehearsal and made sure she had everything down pat, which made me feel substantially better since our priest was not the most organized person, and because we had a lot of last-minute changes. On the day of our wedding, Jeanne’s help and guidance calmed my nerves. She met with me, the bridal party, and my then-fiance, prior to heading to the church to set up our ceremony programs and make sure everything looked good. She also coordinated with our photographer to ensure everything was set. Our ceremony was stunning. Jeanne even recorded my walk down the aisle for my grandparents who could not attend. At the reception, Jeanne had the cocktail hour decorations set out exactly as we had imagined, and make sure our table decorations were also perfect. She coordinated everyone during pictures, and then helped out prior to the bridal party boarding a boat for our arrival. Once we arrived at the reception, Jeanne made sure our day-of timeline was executed exactly as planned (including ensuring family heirlooms were out for photos and then immediately returned to their owners for safety). I had no worries about people being where they needed to be, or ensuring that everyone was well-fed. When we ran out of champagne, Jeanne found some. When we didn’t have anything with which to cut the cake, Jeanne got us a knife. When my bustle became a mess, she literally sewed a new one onto my dress. She truly allowed us to fully experience our wedding with no stress. (Sorry for the rhyming). Our wedding would not have been as perfect as it was without Jeanne’s help. I cannot praise her enough. You will not be disappointed with her work. She truly is a blessing. I am now trying to find excuses to throw more parties down the shore so I can enlist her help again!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 allison t

I hired Jeanne about 2 months before my wedding. I originally thought I was an organized bride and was just hiring her as a safety net for just that day. Even my future husband questioned my actions of hiring Jeanne when everything seemed figured out. Boy were we both wrong!!... Read More Jeanne and I met and walked around the Watermark in Asbury about a month before the wedding. Jeanne became my go to girl and a fairy godmother wrapped into one. First she organized and contacted all my vendors. She was available throughout the day for questions through text and/or emails. Jeanne is extremely detail oriented and because she just had a wedding of her own knew the items that might be forgotten on the big day. She created beautiful Instagram signs, bathroom signs, and a Jenga guestbook sign. She even surprised us on that day with a “Best Dog” sign for our boxer who attended the ceremony. She created bathroom baskets for those quick day of fixes and also found me the perfect basket for collecting the wedding gifts. This was all before May 15th happened. On the morning of the wedding, Jeanne arrived at 11am and helped me to relax while myself and my girls got ready. Jeanne then left to help prep and organize all the vendors arriving at the Watermark. A moment I clearly remember during the day is that I turned to Jeanne right as I was about to walk down the aisle and asked her the time. She replied “5:46…. Your one minute late now get moving”. Jeanne became a great friend during that month. She was there for me more than I could have ever imagined. Please do yourself a favor and hire Jeanne today. At the end of the wedding my husband (not being the most expressive person) stopped Jeanne in the hall and said “This might be weird but I’m going to hug you now. You made Alli so happy and relaxed.” And at the end of the night the first person I texted was Jeanne “Thank you so much for everything!!!! It was the best party ever and it really couldn’t have happened without you!!! I’m so happy right now!!!” If I ever renew my vows and have another party Jeanne will be getting another call from me. 5 Stars!!!

Reviewed on 2/27/2016

My husband and I were thrilled with Jeanne’s attention to detail and high level of professionalism. She often thought of details we had never considered and was constantly providing my daughter and I with beautiful creative solutions to the ideas we already had, but were unsure... Read More how to execute. Her artistic touch and her economic considerations were a god-send. On the day of our daughter’s wedding, she was spot-on. And it was all due to her high level of preparation. Jeanne’s ability to plan with our venue and our vendors was amazing. Her easy-going nature and quick sense of humor kept everyone on target and at ease. The day of my daughter’s wedding my daughter was relaxed and enjoyed every moment. No worries. And I didn’t do a thing… well, that’s not entirely true. I watched my daughter marry the man of her dreams, I didn’t lift a finger, just a glass (or two), I enjoyed watching my family join with another, party, and celebrate! It doesn’t get any better!