Book Your Wedding with Bogey Hills Country Club

A COUNTRY CLUB IN ST. CHARLES, MO

Currently under renovations! Only taking inquires for wedding later than May 2018.

Known for its pristine fairways and beautiful vegetation, Bogey Hills Country Club, in St. Charles, Missouri, is ready to fulfill every bride and groom's wedding vision. The country club on the grounds of the golf course has been renovated and updated to make it an elegant and sophisticated venue for both wedding ceremonies and receptions. Couples have the choice of both indoor and outdoor venues at Bogey Hills Country Club.

At 38,000 square feet, this grand mansion occupies a prime spot overlooking the 18th hole of the golf course. The building is large enough to accommodate up to 400 guests comfortably, so it's ideal for large, formal affairs. It's also completely customizable for a more personal affair. The venue's stone fireplace could make the ideal altar for an indoor ceremony.

Couples preferring to wed outdoors can choose the covered pavilion. Beautiful landscaping around this structure gives it an elegant charm. From this vantage point, guests can enjoy a breathtaking view of Bogey Hills Country Club's 40-foot waterfall, the 18th hole and the 10th fairway. The Pavilion can accommodate up to 175 people.

The distinctive natural beauty of Bogey Hills Country Club lends itself ideally to couples yearning for a stylish and polished wedding venue. That all-important first look photo of the bride and groom atop the 40-foot waterfall could be an unforgettable memento of a wedding day.

The attentive event staff at Bogey Hills Country Club will do everything possible to make the ceremony and reception exceed every expectation. All the amenities and features of an elegant wedding affair will be provided by the venue. From the butler-passed hors d'oeuvres to the wedding cake, brides and grooms can rest assured that the event staff has every detail well in hand.

The on-site catering will work with every couple to design the menu desired for the wedding. The executive chef offers a variety of tempting entrée options, including fresh fish, filet mignon, chicken and vegetarian pasta dishes. Preparation and presentation are of the utmost importance to the culinary team at Bogey Hills Country Club.

No detail is too small for the staff at Bogey Hills Country Club. The hallmarks of the venue's service include excellent service, elegant surroundings and exceptional cuisine. Other amenities include:

• Scheduled tasting event to plan the menu
  • Rehearsal dinner accommodations
  • Limousine transportation
  • On-site vendors available
  • Personalized printed menus
  • One of the largest dance floors in the St. Charles area in the Club House

Bogey Hills Country Club Weddings & Events

Currently under renovation! Only taking inquires for weddings June 2018 or later. Bogey Hills Country Club will be the ideal venue for your wedding. From the gorgeous backdrop of the golf course and waterfall to the beautiful dining rooms as well as the exceptional food and service, there is no better location for your celebration. Both the ceremony and reception spaces at Bogey Hills are unique, yet classic. We look forward to hosting your special day in our brand new clubhouse!

Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

1120 Country Club Road, St. Charles, MO (636) 946-6250
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Megan R

Bogey Hills was the perfect place for my wedding! It is so elegantly beautiful inside and out. So many of my guests said it was the most unique and classiest venues they have seen. We got married June 4th and had our ceremony outside, and the grounds were absolutely gorgeous. I... Read More have seen some of our pictures that were taken along the golf course, and they are even prettier than I imagined. Most weddings I have been to the bride and groom leave to take pictures at another site, but Bogey Hills' grounds are so pretty that this was not necessary. Along with being the prettiest venue we saw in the area, the food and service were outstanding. Wedding food isn't always the best, but our food was so good - we had people go up for seconds! We went with the cake company that is included with the package, and that was delicious as well. I was also so impressed by the service. I kept waiting for that dramatic moment where something goes wrong on your big day, and there was not a single problem (not that I knew of at least!). Gabrielle handled everything and made sure it all ran smoothly from before the ceremony until the very end of the reception. I planned my wedding from Nashville, TN, and it was so easy because they provided the linens, napkins (you pick your colors for those), food, and alcohol, and having Gabrielle as a built in day of coordinator was a huge plus. I highly recommend this venue to everyone. You will not regret your choice! They are so friendly and easy to work with, and you can't beat the good food, service, and appearance - all for a reasonable price!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Heather W

This was the perfect venue for our 1920's themed wedding. From beginning to end everything was amazing. We worked with Gabrielle who is amazing and did everything to help make our wedding the best night ever!! The food was incredible!! Our guests are still commenting on it.... Read More Hands down best choice for a reception venue! You will not regret it!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Maddy J

Bogey Hills was the dream place I have always wanted for my wedding! They took care of EVERYTHING so I we had to do is relax and have fun. If you are worried about the cost, it is 100% worth it for a hassle-free night. Also, the layout of the venue worked completely to our... Read More advantage. I was worried that since it is so compartmentalized, people wouldn't want to dance but I was totally wrong! Everyone wanted to see the first dances, the bouquet toss, and the garter toss. Everyone came out to the dance floor all night! It was one of the best times of my life and all of my guests agree. Thanks, Bogey and Gabrielle for making this the most memorable night!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Jamie W

Gabrielle and the staff at Bogey Hills were amazing. The food was the best I'd ever had at a wedding. I still have people raving about it. The venue was beautiful and the night went very smoothly.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Beverly H

WOW what a great venue to hold our daughter's wedding! From the first sit down with Gabrielle to the end of our evening, we couldn't have asked for a better consultant. Gabrielle was able to handle any request we had, and went above and beyond on our day, to be sure that... Read More everything ran smoothly with all involved. (Even the club golfers were considerate during picture taking!) I know the bride and groom were extremely happy with the pavilion, waterfall, barn and dinner set-ups! All our guests agreed it was a beautiful venue and a great evening of food/dancing. Gabrielle, Thank You for your special attention! We would highly recommend Bogey Hills for your special occasion.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Robin V

Finding a venue in the St. Louis area that would accommodate a smaller wedding (about 75 guests), but still had the ambiance of a grand ballroom, proved to be a challenge. Bogey Hills Country Club was the answer! The gently rolling hills of green and the cascading waterfall... Read More made a picturesque backdrop for an outdoor ceremony. Inside, polished wood and upholstered furnishings, brass and crystal chandeliers, a gleaming wood dance floor crowned by a large stone fireplace, and many other features too numerous to mention provided the elegance and class we had been searching for. We received compliment after compliment from our guests on what a beautiful venue we had found! The all-inclusive wedding packages were very reasonable and Gabrielle, the event coordinator, was wonderful to work with. She has a true passion to make the bride’s vision into a reality. She never seemed to tire of our endless questions and most requests were met with, “Of course.” Despite being the busiest wedding season of the year, Gabrielle’s energy and attention to detail never ceased to make us feel like our day was of utmost importance. We are so happy that we found Bogey Hills. It was everything we wanted and more.

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Molly G

We had our ceremony and reception at Bogey Hill and it was phenomenal. They provide the linens and catering was in house (and delicious). They contract with a bakery, so it had an all-inclusive feel to the venue. I was worried the bakery wouldn't be up to snuff but they were top... Read More notch too! We were able to do some decorating the day before. They have a pavilion there that has speakers along the entire length so all of our guest could hear our ceremony. The wedding coordinator was very good about answering emails in a timely manner and running the show on wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016

We are so happy we chose Bogey Hills for our children's wedding. The planning was very simple with Gabrielle's assistance and she is so responsive. The venue itself is beautiful and the outside ceremony was perfect. We had a lot of compliments about the choice, everyone... Read More really liked the flow of the rooms. It was nice to not have one big box room, the different areas flowed well together. We would all highly recommend Bogey Hills Country Club. Thank you---the Zinyuk & Friedhoff families.

Amazing Vendor

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Leslie H

Bogey Hills was such a beautiful and stress free place to have our wedding reception! Everything was included from the catering, to the decor, to the bar, to the gigantic dance floor! The grand entry way, beautiful scenery, large patio, and exceptional staff were all added... Read More benefits! Plus, we received help planning and organizing our wedding reception from the wedding planner, Gabrielle. Gabrielle made everything so easy for me. She was always available and so accommodating. Gabrielle's positive energy helped reduced my stress and focus on the exciting day coming up. She was patient with me and was very attentive to the details I requested. When we showed up early to take pictures after the wedding everything was set up and WOW it looked beautiful. Gabrielle and the staff did an AMAZING job and I couldn't have asked for anything more. I highly recommend Bogey Hills Country Club. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Melissa H

We loved our wedding here! It was so easy and convenient to have both our ceremony and reception in the same place. The outside pavilion was a beautiful location for a ceremony with the waterfall as a backdrop. We then had a cocktail hour while we had to do family pictures. Our... Read More guests loved the appetizers and having access to the outdoor patio area with tables since the weather was so nice that day. The actual dinner food got rave reviews from our guests and the bar was great and never had a very long line which was also noticed and appreciated. Gabrielle helped us through the entire process and was well prepared for our meetings.

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Danielle M

I got married on 10-17-15 and we had our reception at Bogey Hills! All of the staff there are amazing! Gabrielle did an wonderful job! She was so helpful, accommodating and made me feel very important. As a DIY bride I was very stressed out and she made sure to let me know it... Read More was all going to be okay! The food was delicious! Almost every guest told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to everyone really enjoyed themselves. It is a very beautiful venue and I would highly recommend them for your ceremony and reception or just reception like we did! Thanks again Bogey Hills you made my wedding day unforgettable!

Dream Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

As a mother of the bride, I was very detail oriented for this big event and wanted it to be perfect.Bogey Hills is a beautiful venue and Gabrielle was absolutely delightful and wonderful to work with for our daughters reception. She took care of all the details months ahead of... Read More time and notified us of everything that needed to happen in a timely manner. When we got to the reception, she had taken care of all the details and the reception was everything we hoped for, from the set-up, decorations and the food. We have been told numerous times that it was the best reception that they ever attended! I have no complaints, it was perfect and we were very happy with the end result!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015

Beautiful venue! Our daughter had her wedding and reception at Bogey in September. Food was good. I loved that they have passed hors d'oeuvres for guests while bride and groom are having wedding photos done. They do not book any other weddings or parties on your day which is... Read More wonderful, that way you don't have to see or hear anyone else's reception and music. Everything is included. Worth every penny!

T-R Wedding/Reception

Reviewed on 8/25/2015

The venue was beautiful, and our event coordinator and her staff were fabulous. The food was awesome (we had the platinum package) and every request we had for the bar was honored (and we requested high-end liquor). We had many folks commenting on the quality of the food, and... Read More how much they enjoyed the vibe of the venue. It's very warm and intimate. The only thing I thought could use improvement would be the area provided for the bridal party to get ready. It was a meeting room that we were given to use - nothing fancy. There was a mirror, coat rack, and table space available, but restrooms were outside the room, and not much privacy. It worked for us, but some brides may be disappointed, especially if they're having pictures taken during their "getting ready" phase. The groomsmen are typically are given the men's locker room to use. My future husband didn't like that option so the guys were provided with a small room attached to the club bar area. We also used the bakery that is part of the platinum package, and the cake was wonderful. I was able to design the cake, which was fun. All in all, I would highly recommend using Bogey Hills CC for a wedding or any other event.

Reviewed on 5/05/2015

I was completely happy with my wedding at Bogey Hills in April. The staff was great, and so awesome that it comes with a planner!!! And yes, I would recommend having someone to plan, because if you've never planned a wedding, its nice to be able to ask someone with... Read More experience. I had an inside ceremony and it was beautiful. The outside space is also lovely and if the weather is bad you have the option to move it inside (you only loose some money for chair rental) but its nice to have the back-up option. The food was awesome! I got soooo many guest compliments on good it was, I absolutely agree. I loved how the space is very open, the bar to the dance floor, to the tables. I loved having my ceremony and reception with just an hour between, I think the guests enjoyed it too, not having to find something to do for 3 hours until dinner starts. Another plus no paying for transportation for the wedding party to get your from one place to another. There are plenty of places to take pictures, I wish we would have done more on the beautiful stair case in the lobby. My only small complaint is the lightening in the bridal suite where you get ready was dim which made it difficult to put makeup on, and if you had to go to the bathroom when guest were arriving you had to walk into the lobby so people will see you before the ceremony. There is a women's locker room, I didn't think to ask if we could get ready there. That was very minor, overall it was wonderful and I would recommend to anyone!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 meghan k

My wedding day was absolutely amazing due to the wonderful and professional staff of Bogey Hills Country Club! My day went off without any issues and all I hear is amazing reviews from my guests about it! The food was amazing and the venue is beautiful!! I highly recommend Bogey... Read More Hills!

Amazing Wedding & Reception Site

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Katie

I would recommend Bogey Hill to anyone! My April wedding & reception was amazing. Ali is great at helping you plan every thing. All the of the staff is helpful and so nice! The facility itself is beautiful. We were there all day (getting ready, pictures, wedding, reception) and... Read More I wouldn't of had it any other way!! The grounds are beautiful, the food is delicious & they made sure everything was perfect for my big day! I got many compliments from guests on the reception, food, service, etc.

Best Service for the Best Price

Reviewed on 6/01/2013 Jillian S

Allison was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was very flexible, understanding and helpful. She made the whole process really enjoyable and always had a great attitude. The venue itself is effortlessly beautiful and required minimal decorating. The meal was delicious. No... Read More complaints.

Great Venue, Amazing food and classy

Reviewed on 11/21/2012 Lindsay C

I had an indoor wedding at BHCC! It was the most beautiful setting in front of the fireplace with fire lit! BHCC has the best buffet for dinner for wedding reception food, I cannot get past how great the food was and am still hearing about it from my guests. They offer a full... Read More package deal that I encourage all couples to take advantage of that includes appetizers, drinks, and dinner. They also are willing to negotiate terms and conditions so make sure that you "make an offer". We looked and negotiated with several other venues but by far this one was the prettiest with the most to offer at a very comparable price. Please check out BHCC for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Wedding October

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Ashley M

I had a blast on my wedding day. The staff was very nice.

Fantastic Venue

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Alison S

Bogey Hills Country Club is a great place to have a wedding! Allison (the wedding coordinator) is a wonderful resource and helped us set up every detail. She is very easy to get ahold of and always willing to help. The location is also very large and has a unique feel to it. We... Read More received a ton of compliments about the location and the food. Highly recommended!

So perfect!

Reviewed on 10/02/2011 Kim C

My wedding was everything I ever wanted. We got so many compliments on the outdoor ceremony area, and everyone mentioned how elegant the reception was. The staff was amazing from the very beginning. The coordinator made everything easy for us. I am so happy that we chose Bogey!... Read More The outdoor ceremony area was so beautiful, but it was a little on the expensive side to rent (though it was definitely in the same price range as any other country club in the area).

Review for Bogey Hills Country Club

Reviewed on 9/08/2007 Erin V

The club was just remodeled and was beautiful as is. I didn't spend any money on decorations. Adding decorations would have looked tacky.;They took the food away really fast and ran out of the liquor that the bride was drinking.

Meet The Events Director

Gabrielle Broders

With each wedding I work I fall in love more and more with this industry. I love recreating Bogey Hills to meet each bride's dreams and expectations. Even though each wedding is always different and unique, one thing is not. At the end of the day it is all about making dreams come true and having the bride and groom walk away with a smile on their faces. If I know I've done this then I know I've done my job. This pure happiness I get to experience is what keeps me coming back day after day no matter what a wedding may throw my way.