Unique Farm Destination Venue South of Atlanta

Bogle Farm offers multiple venues AND overnight accommodations for up to 20 of your friends and family. Magical ceremonies, receptions and rehearsal dinners can be held in manicured gardens, open-field meadows, barn, massive stone fireplace or maybe a place of your choosing! Three cozy cabins nestled under old-growth trees, a resort style pool, as well as a 4BR/2 bath house are exclusively yours to use while in residence at Bogle Farm. Arrive on a Thur/Fri evening and celebrate with your friends and family without leaving the property. We offer wedding planning, tables & chairs, and a variety of amenities. Most importantly, we are a family owned and operated business who views each wedding as unique and special! Many happy brides & grooms agree: Bogle Farm makes dreams come true!

• Outdoor - Covered

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Garden, Hotel

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1785 Harman Road, Greenville, GA (646) 331-6897

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Shannon Y

Our wedding could not have been more perfect thanks to the Bogle family! I cannot rate Bogle Farms highly enough. We were looking for a place where our friends and family could come and go for a full weekend and Bogle Farms was completely perfect! We had over 200 guests and they... Read More all came and went at different times. With the way the farm is set up and with the Bogle family's generous hospitality, we were able to spend precious quality time with so many loved ones! Thom and his daughter Britney are complete pros at helping everything run smoothly. Britney is a professional wedding planner and she was due with her first baby right around the time of the wedding. We knew we would have a substitute planner the day of, and Britney was having phone calls with all of us leading right up to the birth of her son. She even checked in the day of and everything was running perfectly thanks to her exquisite organizational skills. Thom was also very available and always around to make sure I had water to drink and a chair nearby if I needed it during the ceremony (it was a very hot day). I cannot sing their praises enough - the combo of the beautiful location, thoughtfully laid out ceremony site, and incredible hospitality was just perfect. After the wedding, many of our guests told us our wedding was one of the best they'd ever been to!

2016-11-28T10:30:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you Abraham and Shannon for this review but MOST of all for choosing Bogle Farm as your wedding location. You are blessed with a special group of friends and it was an honor to host your wedding weekend.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Jaclyn T

We had the wedding of our dreams here. The owner and his daughter are amazing! they worked with us every step of the way and always kept us informed and excited. The second we stepped on the property, I knew we found the place we had been looking for. This was around our 16th... Read More venue to visit and everything just seemed to check all our boxes off. The venue is breath taking and being able to stay on the property was just icing on the cake. We will def. be back to renew vows or have a family weekend!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Kathy F

I just wanted to add to my daughter's glowing review that I found the Bogle Farm venue lovely and very hospitable. The staff were kind and helpful and the shelter, fireplace platform, and field were comfortable, beautiful places for the ceremony, reception dinner, and dancing.... Read More It's been a long time since I've been to a wedding where I felt so at home. I also felt free to enjoy the music and dancing from a comfortable distance, sitting under the stars and not overpowered by loud music. That freedom was one of the best parts for me, since I've been to many a wedding where having over-sensitive hearing took away from my enjoyment of the jubilations of the younger people. I'd like to add that being a handicapped person with limited mobility, I also found the set up to be handicapped-friendly, especially with the use of the golf cart for additional transportation. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 J. Y

WOW -- What a AWESOME Wedding we had a Bogle Farm. It was the perfect place for my daughter's dream wedding. It was like have an all exclusive resort in good ole Georgia. I strongly recommend staying on the farm to take everything in for the weekend. The Bogle family was... Read More there to guide us in what ever we might have needed. The farm itself was breathtaking. The smaller children enjoyed all the animals they got to see and pet. Everyone who attended have contact us about how beautiful Bogle was. I recommend Bogle to any upcoming bride in hopes that it would make their dream wedding come. true. Thank you so much Bogle Farm and family. YOU ROCK !!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Lance L

We had our wedding at Bogle Farm on October 6th and it was absolutely amazing. The farm itself is just breathtaking. We were on a short time frame and budget and they worked with us on both. We could not have asked for better people to work with or a more beautiful place to have... Read More our wedding. They were so easy to work with and so accommodating. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone that is interested in a beautiful outdoor wedding. We LOVED everything about having our wedding here!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Jennifer Y

I knew from the minute I first stepped foot on Bogle Farm that it was the place I wanted to get married. It is a beautiful property with cozy cabins and a cottage to stay in, and Thom Bogle and his wife are very welcoming and accommodating. It was so nice to be able to rent the... Read More farm for the days surrounding the wedding (Thursday through Sunday) - this gave us plenty of time to set up and tear down so that we never felt rushed. Being able to stay on the property in the cottage and cabins (which were very clean and had nice, comfortable beds), made the experience feel more like being at home. Our wedding could not have been a greater success, and we are so grateful to have found Bogle Farm! Many guests commented on how beautiful and perfect the farm was for our wedding. We would highly recommend this property to anyone looking for a wedding venue, place for a family reunion, or simply a place to get away for a weekend.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016

Bogle Farm was the perfect place to host my daughter's wedding. Tom and his wife were gracious and made us feel at home immediately. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and inviting. The fact that the wedding party are able to stay on the grounds for the weekend was so unique... Read More and special. We were able to host the rehearsal dinner and the wedding in the same spot, what a treat. A lot value for the money!

Meet The Coordinator

Britney Bogle Wilson

Our family didn't plan to be in the wedding "business", but we have 3 daughters and their weddings were wonderful times! We were fortunate enough to own a Farm and built places where we knew our family would enjoy: close to ATL, lots to do, places to sleep and gather with friends. Who knew hundreds of people would agree with us and want the Farm to be THE place where special memories are made? Now, we have hosted dozens of wonderful weddings, and built special friendships with many other families---and, to us, the Farm still isn't a 'biz' but sharing our passion with other families.