Bohemian Bakery

We deliver anywhere your event is located!

Bake-to-order EUROPEAN style fine custom cakes

Bohemian Bakery is BAKE-TO-ORDER online bakery specialized in European style fine custom cakes. Each cake is a work of art created by our Master Pastry Chef Pavla, who has over 15 years of professional baking experience and won several awards trough her career. Our bakery offers any type, style or size of cakes, from mini desserts to custom tiered or sculptured cakes. By appointment only.

Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

4850 Golden Pkwy Ste B258, Buford, GA We deliver anywhere your event is located! (678) 889-2828

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Ashley D

Bohemian Bakery made my wedding cake dreams come true. I had a specific vision that I wanted in terms of my wedding cake and groom's cake and Pavla delivered in making my dreams come true fold. She was so accommodating to my vision and provided top notch expertise in terms of... Read More cake flavors and colors. The tasting was superb and she allowed my fiance and I to try and variety of flavors. She gave suggestions as to what was the most popular and helped make our vision a reality. She did a fantastic job and I would recommend her for any of my bakery needs in the future!