Bokeh Lane Photography

DC, Maryland, Virginia and available for travel!

Bokeh Lane Photography

Hi There! We're thrilled that you've found your way to us here at Bokeh Lane Photography! We're Jose & Nicole, and we are Bokeh Lane Photography (BOH-kay, :]), and we couldn't be having more fun photographing your life events. We want your pictures to reflect who you are as a person, so we joke around and make your session as enjoyable as possible. We encourage you to put your own touch and being huge dog people we always encourage everyone to bring your sweet dogs along (we don't discriminate, all animals & ideas are welcome)! We didn’t think we would end up running Bokeh Lane Photography together, but here we are, and we are so happy that you’re going to be part of it! - Nicole & Jose

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

DC, Maryland, Virginia and available for travel! (540) 446-8450

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Stephanie D

I cannot begin to say enough nice things about Jose, Nicole and their great service. My (now) husband hired Jose in December of 2015 to capture our proposal. Since then Jose and Nicole have take our engagement photos and most recently our wedding in April. They are a fantastic... Read More duo and capture the most incredible moments that you would not imagine. The entire day from getting ready photos, leaving for the ceremony, to the end of our reception they were there and did not miss a moment. During our reception we did not even notice them. They capture all moments while not interfering with anything taking place almost becoming invisible. haha My husband I LOVE all of our photos and are having a hard time choosing our favorites. We look forward to many many more photos sessions with them throughout the years to come. Jose and Nicole are very professional, courteous, responsive and in a way become family. Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Maria S

We had Bokeh Lane Photography take pictures at both our Civil Ceremony and Religious Ceremony. We found them to be very accommodating, flexible and professional throughout the planning process and on our wedding days. Their prices were affordable and they made sure to... Read More stunningly capture many precious moments before, during and after our ceremonies. If you are looking for a genuine photographer that makes the planning process and day-of beautiful chaos a little bit easier, Bokeh Lane Photography is for you!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017

Hello everyone, My husband and I were looking for a photographer in VA to do our five year anniversary shoot. We happen to come across Bokeh Lane on Groupon, to be completely honest we were a little hesitant because we have had some interesting experiences with purchases with... Read More Groupon but this one took us by surprise. I sent an email to Nicole and she was very prompt with getting back to us, after going back and forth with some dates we finally scheduled a shoot for August 6th. Nicole worked me to find a photoshoot location that would be different and unique to meet our needs. On the day of our shoot, we ran a little late and the location closed due to it being a Sunday but that didn't stop her from finding another great location. We ended up at Meridian Hill Park in DC, I have never been there before but I’m so happy we did, the park is beautiful for photos and would definitely recommended it anyone who wants a beautiful location. There we met Jose who was taking our pictures with Nicole. I'm a little shy when it comes to being in front of the camera but both of them made us feel so comfortable. They also suggested doing part of our shoot in our neighborhood which I thought was great (this way we would have memories from our temp home) and also included our dog Chase in the shoot. Now when I say they were great with our Chase, I mean they were GREAT! They captured the most amazing shots of him. Now the reason why I mentioned the date of our shoot is because our anniversary was on August 10th, as a surprise for us, they had all of our photos ready for us in 4 days, I can't begin to express how happy I am with them and the pictures. To my husband and I going through the pictures looked like they were telling a story about us, it made me cry just looking at the pictures, that's how great they were. If you are looking for a photographer, don't look any further, we highly recommend Nicole and Jose, they are very personable and make you feel like you're part of their family. -Kanika Kumar

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Amy R

Bokeh Lane Photography is in a league of their own. Jose & Nicole are some of the most genuine & kind people with a seriousl creative eye. We are D.C. transplants, but we wanted photos from where we met in NYC. When we brought this up to them they were more than happy to travel... Read More up to New York to take some photos of us; so of course we opted to do this instead of our engagement session! I am so happy that we did this because we ended up getting shots some spectacular shots with incredible city views! I recommend Bokeh Lane Photography everyone I know because I know they will not disappoint!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017

If there was anything we did right for our wedding day it was hiring Jose and Nicole. From the beginning, they were very acoomodating, helpfull and all around a very warm, fun and friendly couple to be around. We met a few times before the wedding to do a walkthrough at the... Read More venue and to put together the timeline so when our wedding day finally arrived we felt like our close friends were taking our photos. They captured the true energy of the evening and my husband and I look very natural in all of our photos. We gained a valuable friendship and we will be using them again for all of our major life events!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Ellen F

From the moment we spoke with Jose & Nicole we knew we wanted them to photograph our wedding! Their photos are amazing, but what really set them apart was them. We ended up not meeting them until the day before the wedding, when we did a venue walk through, and it was like being... Read More with old friends. They made sure to understand our vision for the day and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera to the point that I forgot they were there. Everyone tells you to slow down and take in your wedding day, but on the day of it flies by in a blink. Jose & Nicole were able to capture our wedding in a way that showed genuine emotions and captured us for who we are. I can not explain how happy we are with their service and the photos of our wedding. I will be using them in the future for all my future needs and hopefully sooner than later!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Alicia T

Jose and Nicole are an incredible team to work with and they were so much fun to have with us on our wedding day. Throughout the entire process they were able to accommodate our needs and wants from the features included in our wedding package to figuring out what our... Read More photography style was, as we have never had professional photos done before. They made sure we were totally comfortable in front of the camera and you can tell in our photos just how much fun we were having! We will be using them for everything in the future, they truly are great!

Jose and Nicole

A little bit about us here at Bokeh Lane Photography, we are a fun loving couple that live in Arlington and work as a team to photograph all of our weddings. Jose is the lead photographer while I, Nicole, am the coordinator and second photographer, this allows us to capture every aspect of your wedding with ease! We photograph events as they naturally occur and only use posing when absolutely necessary. When we are not photographing we enjoy exploring the world around us, Jose loves cruising around in his Mustang, and Nicole is always hunt for all things matcha or macaroon related!