Bolingbrook Golf Club

Ballroom, Country Club, Tented

Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

2001 Rodeo Drive, Chicago and Suburbs, IL (630) 771-9400

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Theresa K

Bolingbrook was an unforgettable wedding venue! From day one, Taryn was so wonderful and easy to work with. She made every effort to help us plan, personalize, and execute a perfect wedding day! Everything was awesome and our guests are still raving about how much fun they had... Read More at our wedding!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Tiffany T

Bolingbrook Golf Club was an excellent venue for our large wedding party! Although they can accommodate smaller parties , they were just what we were looking for with our 325 person wedding. Jill and Taryn were great to work with and Joaquin was the best Captain we could have... Read More asked for! The hall was beautiful, the balcony was a wonderful addition and they worked very hard to make sure every last thing was taken care of! Our guests commented on how beautiful the reception and hall was. Definitely look into Bolingbrook for your wedding!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Elizabeth O

Taryn (and the rest of the BGC staff) was amazing and made sure that everything went as planned. Taryn was very flexible and gave us the freedom to truly personalize our special day. She was friendly and helpful. The venue was beautiful and the bridal suite was a great place to... Read More relax and prepare for the evening. The food was great as well. BGC did not disappoint!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Samantha G

The food was fantastic, we received great feedback on it and the dessert. The staff was very friendly as well and the building is beautiful. We had a private veranda and that was really a highlight of the room. We did, however, have to share the venue with another wedding (I... Read More totally get it. We had roughly 150 and their ballroom fits WAY more than that). They have a wall that separates the weddings. But, since there were two going on, we had a good handful of people coming from the other wedding into ours, and I wish they had a way of monitoring that a little better. The ceremony was outside and it was very pretty as well.

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Kristin K

My husband and I got married last month and our wedding reception was held at Bolingbrook Golf Club. It was nothing short of spectacular! We absolutely loved working with Taryn Wade throughout the planning process -- she was incredibly responsive and patient with all of the many... Read More questions we had. We felt so confident going into the day knowing that she would be there to make sure everything went smoothly. The reception was even better than we could have ever imagined and we cannot tell you how many compliments we received from everyone who attended on the food, the venue, and the service. We would absolutely recommend booking an event at BGC!

Perfect Wedding At Bolingbrook Golf Club!

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Erica W

I could not possibly be happier with the experience we had choosing to have our wedding at Bolingbrook Golf Club. I had researched several venues & in all the reviews I read of BGC there was one constant- phenomenal reviews of BGC's wedding event & sales manager, Taryn Wade. Our... Read More experience proved that all the reviews are without a doubt true! Working with Taryn was wonderful & she made the planning process so much easier. I have no doubt our wedding was wonderful because of Taryn. Overall, I felt BGC was a wonderful place to have a wedding. The venue & facility itself is gorgeous & a wonderful value for the money. I felt like BGC included many things in their wedding package that a lot of other venues add on at an extra cost. We were a small wedding of just under 100 & BGC had room options to accommodate our size, where many venues that size only cater to very large weddings. Everything was truly wonderful on our wedding day & I would not have changed anything about it. We held both our ceremony & reception at BGC & have received so many compliments from our guests- the aesthetics of the venue, the service, the food, etc. We were so happy with having our wedding at BGC & so were our guests! I highly recommend it as a wedding venue.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Amy S

I got married on Oct 3rd 2015 and I saw several venues before I chose this one. I wanted a location that we could have the ceremony and reception in the same place and I wanted a venue that could let me be creative. I must say I made a great choice. I am very much a... Read More perfectionist and I was amazed by everything. Taryn, wedding coordinator was exceptional. She answered all my annoying questions and was very accommodating to some things we asked. She had great suggestions to help a first time getting married couple. My uncle is a chef in a fine dining restaurant and he said it was the best food he has had at a wedding before-koodos!

Great time over all

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Jessica G

Overall this was an amazing a beautiful place to have our wedding. The day was great and service and food was awesome. However, I was told since I booked first I would get first choice and could decided up to 3 hours before the wedding if I wanted to be inside or out. I decided... Read More the night before since the weather was going to be so hot to move the wedding ceremony inside. There didn't seem to be a problem until we were finish with the ceremony and not even 2 minutes after the guest started exiting did the staff start rushing in and taking everything down. I was so pissed. We had yet to do pictures and we were told we had the room for another 25 min. It took 10 of those mintues talking with people and finding the manager before we could begin pictures, then we were rushed. I still am very upset. (I was told it was because one of the employees were getting married after) I felt like I was less important. Plus they started my wedding 15 min. late. This was a big problem for me and we never really have received a formal apologize or anything. I feel like I missed out of some many more pictures that I could have had. I loved the reception and we had a great time after its just they rushed us alot through out the evening. still very upset.

Gorgeous Reception Venue

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Michelle

We had our reception here and it was perfect! Absolutely beautiful. The staff was wonderful and extremely helpful. We were in the Washington ballroom and it was spectacular. We know we had a few mix-ups but didn't find out until afterwards from our guests as no one ever told us.... Read More Never stressed with them as they kept checking in and kept us on track. Went on the golf course for pictures as well and got some gorgeous shots!

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Katie D

Although for most people, myself included, Bolingbrook Golf Club would be considered a splurge, they are worth every penny and more. Taryn is the wedding coordinator there and she was so wonderful to work with. She answered every question I had in a timely fashion, she went... Read More above and beyond to make sure the day was just what we wanted and even though she wasn't there the night of our wedding she still made sure her staff knew exactly what was supposed to happen. I couldn't say enough good things about her and the staff. I got compliments all night about how good the food was and how friendly and helpful the staff was. I had put in requests for certain allergies ahead of time but one of my friends forgot to tell me about her boyfriend's nut allergy, they had mentioned it to their server and he immediately went back, fixed the meal and brought it out to him. She told me it was just like being at a restaurant, they were so helpful. The room itself looked stunning. Taryn had the drapery on the ceiling and behind the head table (we had the grand ballroom) and the set up was just fantastic. It was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. I would recommend them to a friend in a heartbeat, and I wish I could have another wedding just so I could work with them again!!! :)

Ashley and Bens Wedding

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Ashley N

We chose bolingbrook golf club for our wedding venue, and by far made the best decision. Taryn was wonderful the staff was great the food was amazing and I could have not been more happy then I was. I would most definitely recommend this venue to anyone. Excellent!!!!!!

Bolingbrook Golf Club

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Marion S

We had an absolutely wonderful time and experience by having our wedding at the Bolingbrook Golf Club. It was amazing and my husband and I still can't stop talking about it, and neither can our guests. With an event so big, it is amazing how Taryn and her staff at Bolingbrook... Read More focus on the little things. We have heard rave reviews about the food from our guests. From the appetizers to the main dishes and the desserts. Everyone loved it! At our final meeting, I had mentioned to Taryn (our coordinator) that all I really wanted was a grilled cheese because I was sick of the wedding diet I was on. And it was amazing because they brought me out a grilled cheese in addition to the main course. It was a small detail, but I was so touched – and it was delicious! We also have many compliments regarding the wait staff & the valet. I am not sure who the valet attendant was, but he extremely helpful in helping my cousin out when his car wouldn't start. I believe he is / used to be a mechanic and he helped my cousin get the car started - I don't know any other valet service that would do that. The wait staff, every time they saw my husband and I, would say "Congratulations! Can I do anything for you?" They were so very attentive. I also know one of our guests was rather rude/ difficult in that he ordered chicken and then switched his mind by requesting something that was not even offered as part of our menu. The server took care of this without even a second thought by asking the chef to prepare something off menu. We didn’t hear about this until afterwards but were amazed by the professionalism and flexibility by the chef and wait staff. Taryn was absolutely amazing as well. She was attentive, responsive, and always professional. It was an absolute joy to work with Taryn, and she made the whole wedding planning that much easier. We could not have asked for a better coordinator and venue.

July wedding

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Laura P

We had an amazing day! Taryn was amazing and helpful. The staff was so kind and excited to be there to help.

Sad It's Over

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 sarah k

When I first researched venues I stumbled across Bolingbrook Golf Club and I instantly fell in love. When I showed my parents (who paid for the majority of the wedding) they told me they felt it was out of their price range so I put it out of mind. After visiting various... Read More venues in the area we weren't impressed and didn't feel like we would get the best bang for our buck with them so secretly my parents went and toured it getting all the information. After that tour my mom called me and told me I was getting married there and she didn't feel I had to see it because she knew I would love it. The saying, "mothers always know best" was correct in this instance. Bolingbrook Golf Club is classy and elegant and gorgeous. As soon as you drive up your jaw drops because of how gorgeous it is. Working with Taryn and Amanda was amazing. Any questions or concerns or just silly requests was taken care of. They went above and beyond and I couldn't have asked for better people to help plan my wedding. The day of the wedding I wanted to see the room but Amanda kept telling me to wait because it wasn't finished and I'm so glad I waited because it took my breath away. Everything about what they did and accomplished was beyond my wildest expectation. Throughout the reception we had waiters and help asking us if we needed anything and the bar staff was wonderful! Our guests kept raving that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. If you are looking for a classy establishment with wonderful service, fantastic food and beautiful grounds then please look no further than Bolingbrook Golf Club. They made planning a wedding easy and enjoyable.

Far exceeded our expectations!!

Reviewed on 12/11/2012 Alyse W

We worked with Taryn at Bolingbrook. She was absolutely phenomenal! She had amazing ideas as well as being open to letting us plan the wedding of our dreams. The food was amazing and the setup in the room was absolutely beautiful. I was very confident in Taryn, therefore I was... Read More able to enjoy every second of my wedding! The staff present at the wedding was very professional and kind to all guests. I would recommend this venue to everyone! It's totally worth it!

the best decision we made

Reviewed on 11/18/2012 Elizabeth S

We chose to have our reception at Bolingbrook Golf Club after attending our friends' wedding there as guests. BBGC exceeded our expectations. They were friendly, flexible, and accommodating throughout the entire planning process. Our guests were WOWEd with the service, decor,... Read More and food. We would recommend this venue to anyone!

THEE place to have your wedding

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 Lisa S

We didn't even want a golf/country club... but we were won over minutes into our tour of Bolingbrook. The staff and service is second to none - friendly, but still professional, and never stuffy. Taryn and Jill were the ultimate duo throughout the booking and planning process.... Read More Taryn took care of so many details and helped us pick the exact things we wanted from decor, to food and still kept us in our budget. It's not a cheap place, but you get so much for your money compared to other similar venues. And the food....I've never had such good food at a wedding. We're still getting compliments from guests.

Best venue ever!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Alexandra R

The wedding planner was wonderful! She was so helpful during the planning and was so accommodating! The day of the wedding the whole staff was so polite and there for us!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/10/2012 Ashley R

I used this place for my wedding and it is so pretty! Taryn the wedding coordinator is awesome as well! I highly reccomend them!

beautiful venue

Reviewed on 10/05/2012 Erin W

I went to a dozen venues before I found this place that matched the elegance that I was looking for. This building and golf course are stunning. it is a newly built facility and I am so happy with the way my wedding turned out. My pictures are just gorgeous. The staff is great,... Read More Taryn worked one on one with me since the first day. She was very attentive and anything I needed she provided!

amazing vendor

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 Sheri Y

Taryn was amazing. Also available to answer questions and responded so quickly. The balcony is beautiful. The food was great. The service was wonderful. Bolingbrook golf club is pricy but worth it. Our guests loved this vendor

Great Venue!

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Jennifer B

Bolingbrook was an awesome venue for us. We got married there and had our reception there. Taryn was GREAT!! So helpful and made everything run smoothly!! I don't have ONE complaint!

Great reception venue!

Reviewed on 7/30/2012 Rebecca H

We booked Bolingbrook Golf Club for our wedding reception that took place on June 30, 2012. Our coordinator was Taryn Wade and she was fantastic. From the first time that we went there we felt really confident about choosing them. The facility itself is very pretty, the... Read More fountain is great, there is plenty of parking, and the whole place is more modern than many other places we looked at. We were in The Taylor Ballroom which has its own veranda. The main veranda overlooks the golf course which is pretty and where we had our cocktail hour. The bathrooms are large and very clean. The service was excellent. Working with Taryn was a dream. She is great at what she does and makes the entire booking/planning experience very easy. The first time we met with her she had answered most of our questions before we even asked them. She had great communication and follow up skills throughout the process which is critical when you are working with multiple vendors and on a timeline to get things organized. She was there day of and all of our vendors had the access they needed for set up, etc. We got several compliments on the food...it was fresh, the portions were large and it was very tasty. The celebration was great and we are so glad that we chose Bolingbrook Golf Club!

AMAZING VENUE

Reviewed on 7/15/2012 Stephanie L

I absolutely loved everything about the golf club. It was classy, gorgeous, and the service was amazing. The wedding coordinator, Taryn, is FABULOUS and I trusted her with my life. She created a flawless and perfect day for me and my husband. :)

Reception location

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Jennifer M

Wonderful service! All our guest loved the food and service.