Classic, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Pittsburgh, PA (814) 111-1111

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Emily E

SARA IS AN ABSOLUTE BLESSING!!!! She works with you to fit her price point into your budget, your engagement session is included in your package, she will work with you on absolutely anything. If there is a pose or a certain look you want to achieve, she will make it happen. I... Read More sent her a ton of different example pictures before my wedding and she saved them all to her phone and scrolled through one by one to make sure I got every picture I wanted. The shots are stunning, beyond anything I could've hoped to get. She is a sweetheart who genuinely wants you to have the best day ever. You will not be disappointed in any aspect of her service and dedication to your special day!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Camilla K

Sara is a phenomenally talented and professional photographer with whom we very much enjoyed working. She took our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos, and we could not be happier with the results. Sara has a rare eye for capturing honest emotion and joy, and we will... Read More treasure our photos for years to come. We could not have asked for a more fantastic set of photos!!! Sara possesses all of the most important qualities in a photographer and a professional businesswoman. She is organized, responsive to emails and phone calls, and always a pleasure to spend time with in person. We were perhaps most thrilled with her ability to both direct when necessary, and to adjust to the moment at hand. This flexibility enabled her to capture our desired combination of standard family photographs as well as (wonderful) candid moments. We could not recommend Sara and Bona fide Photography more highly! We are incredibly, incredibly pleased to have had the opportunity to work with her and, without a second's hesitation, urge other couples to follow suit and hire Sara to document their weddings, too!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015

Sara was so wonderful for us on our wedding day! She worked really hard to capture fantastic photos and was super nice on top of that! I will definitely keep her in mind for other photo events in the future! Thanks so much! She truly made our special day even more special!

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Erin

This photographer is a hidden gem! She is kind,patient and professional. I had a sneak peak of my photos available the next day and the the rest available in a couple of weeks. Also, I have never thought I was particularly photogenic, but I love love love these pictures. They... Read More are beautifully edited and we were posed naturally. 5 stars isn't really enough!