Shalimar, FL (850) 376-7779

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Cindy M

The cake was absolutely stunning and DELICIOUS! Having a destination wedding, my husband and I took a huge risk of not taste testing foods and cakes, but April met way beyond my expectations. Her cakes are reasonably priced compared to other local bakeries and she provides a... Read More large variety of flavors. I had 4 different flavors and every one of them was so yummy! If you want a great looking and delicious cake, you should book April for your wedding!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Loren S

What can I say other than the cake was nothing less of "heavenly"! My wedding was a destination wedding in Destin and so to initially choose a baker was a bit of a challenge, but after speaking to our reception venue, Bonne Vie came more than highly recommended. I and my... Read More fiance traveled to Destin in September to meet with April and for design/tasting...after meeting with April and tasting her incredible flavors, I had no doubt that April was the lady to create my dream cake. I had a simple, but elegant design with fresh flowers...it was beautiful, but mind you...my cake was more about the taste than anything else. Although we only had a total of 24 people, we chose a cake to serve 75 (after reading several reviews, we had no doubt that it was smarter to up the size as her cake is so good, people want more than the standard "cake slice".) On May 20th, we had no disappointment...we had a white cake with one layer of peach bourbon and another with banana's foster and it was fantastic. The cake was decorated exactly according to my wishes. The only reason I rated 3 stars for responsiveness is that she is so busy in her craft that sometimes it can be difficult to get an immediate response, but this is a minor thing...the cake is worth it!

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Mariah A

April did an amazing job on our cake! She was so flexible to work with, and our cake design was exactly as we envisioned. We had simple tiers of white and chocolate cake. The top tier of Rice Krispie treats was yummy! I would recommend April to everyone.