Is this your business? claim it now

Bonnie Brae Flowers, Inc.

Denver, CO

Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

5595 E Evans Ave, Denver, CO (303) 744-1091

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Kellie B

We frequently drive by Bonnie Brae flowers near our house, and thought we should stop by to discuss wedding floral options – we had never been in before and weren’t even sure if they did weddings. We met Belle and had an initial discussion around flower options, including how... Read More to keep on budget and still have high value looking items. After meeting with a handful of vendors, we decided to proceed. Belle was a bit informal around a contract, stating that we didn’t need to make a deposit or write up paperwork until closer to the date – this was very different than other vendors, and I was initially concerned. However, once we had met to discuss further details, we were able to get deposit and contract confirmed efficiently. We met once more to nail down details on number of items (since we had a few changes in family stuff) and delivery information, and a third time for me to drop off part of my mom’s veil to use on my bouquet. Each time, she was pleasant and patient, revisiting details as needed to make sure we had everything organized. The bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres were great! She delivered everything looking fresh and on time (across town from her shop at 8am on a Sunday!), which was important as I also had a floral addition to my hair for a morning ceremony. Definitely a great vendor to work with, and I highly recommend Belle!

Bonnie Brae Flowers

Reviewed on 8/09/2014 Kara S

This is a wonderful location to buy flowers at because they are cost efficient and adequate for a wedding celebration. They were delivered on time and in perfect condition. I would recommend Bonnie Brae Flowers to anyone planning a special celebration.

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 9/09/2012 Sarah P

Bonnie Brae Flowers, Belle in particular, was an artist with my arrangement. I was able to give her my ideas and she brought them to light well within my budget. I will use them for all floral needs in the future and you should too!

Great flowers

Reviewed on 11/20/2010 Elizabeth P

Our flowers turned out exactly how we had discussed and they went above and beyond to make all the decorations look wonderful.

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 11/14/2010 Amy S

After initially working with another florist Bonnie Brea flowers was a releif! I did not want to spend alot of my budget on flowers but still wanted beautiful flowers and Bonnie Brea provided that. The florist listened o what I wanted and wa ableto add some idea in to give a... Read More boost to my autumn theme without hurting my budget. They were flexible, easy to work with, extremly affordable and delivered remarkable flowers I was proud to display.

Good value

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Erin P

We gave what we wanted the overall look of our flowers to be to our florist, gave him a budget, and he created something absolutely beautiful. I would certainly say we got our money's worth.

Review for Bonnie Brae Flowers

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Stephanie J

ease of making decisions. They had lots of pics & showed us what a lot of the flowers were. Coming from a person who knows NOTHING about flowers- it was very helpful.