Bonterra Dining & Wine Room

Charlotte, NC

Book Your Wedding with Bonterra Dining & Wine Room

A RESTAURANT IN CHARLOTTE, NC

Nestled in Historic Dilworth in  Charlotte, North Carolina, Bonterra Dining & Wine Room offers to-be-weds the ideal combination of elegance and charm. This 110-year-old renovated church features intricate architecture and is surrounded by soaring greenery. The venue has won numerous awards including the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence, the DiRoNA Achievement of Distinction in Dining and is a member of the Chaîne des Rôtisseurs, the world's oldest International gastronomic society.

The Bonterra Dining & Wine Room takes care of everything you need to ensure your special day runs as smoothly as possible. Customized wedding packages are available to suit the individual needs of each specific couple. Each package comes complete with:

• Setup and cleanup
  • Event planning services
  • Glassware, flatware, linens, china
  • Tables and chairs
  • Parking and wheelchair access
  • Full Service Food & Beverage

Numerous dietary needs including gluten-free, vegan and organic are all able to be accommodated. Outside alcohol is not permitted.

Bonterra Dining & Wine Room provides couples with vendor recommendations upon request, suggesting everything from florists to photographers who have previously worked with the venue. Valet parking is also offered for all event guests. An award-winning chef provides a new take on Southern cuisine and is sure to leave your palate more than satisfied

Your Special Day. Our Beautiful Place.

Bonterra is housed in an elegantly restored 110-year-old church in Historic Dilworth. Whether you're planning an intimate wedding or grander event of up to 200 guests, Bonterra's in-house special event coordinator will personally walk you through the planning process with unrivaled professionalism.

• Outdoor - Covered

Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

1829 Cleveland Ave., Charlotte, NC (704) 333-9463

Perfection!

Reviewed on 2/02/2015 Talia C

Bonterra was the perfect venue for our wedding! The event planner, and all other staff were extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and professional! The bartenders, wait staff, and chef were very accommodating to guests that had specific needs and went above and beyond to help... Read More them. Mandi, the event planner, was a pleasure to work with, knowledgeable and professional, and she went out of her way to come up with fun extra ideas to add to our day. The food and drinks were delicious and were highly complimented by the guests! Best of all, it all went so smoothly and I didn't have to worry about thing on our big day. Highly, highly recommend having any event at Bonterra!

2015-02-03T15:32:47 Response from the vendor

We sure do love the positive feedback Talia! Hope to many many happy years to you and Alan!

The perfect reception

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Glynnis O

Melanie and the entire crew at Bonterra were absolutely perfect! Melanie was professional, friendly, and always available to talk. The food was amazing, the atmosphere was romantic and fun, the staff was quick and so friendly. Our wedding was beautiful, intimate, and such a... Read More blast.

Simply amazing

Reviewed on 9/07/2010 Rachel M

Melanie & her staff are simply the best. From our initial meeting to our wedding/reception - they were fantastic. The food was unebelievable (all of our guests raved over it) & the atmosphere was perfect. Melanie took care of everything & made sure that our guests... Read More were happy. The buffet was never empty, and mimosas & blody mary's kept flowing! I would highly recommend to anyone...

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Stephanie W

Phenominal venue!!! I was nervous it was going to be too small for our 140 guests but it was perfect and very intimate! 24 have had tons of compliments and the food and service was flawless.

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Kaitlyn P

This venue was perfect. From the moment my husband and I walked in to grab a drink and check the venue out we knew it would be perfect. Melanie and the entire Bonterra team were amazing and brought my vision to life. The food was fantastic and my guests are still complimenting... Read More it weeks later. Highly recommend this venue for an elegant wedding.

The best Venue in Charlotte

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Allison R

Melaine at Bonterra is wonderful. Whatever I wanted she made it happen. The atmosphere was perfect for a Saturday evening fall wedding. I had nothing but compliments from all of my guests. The food is absolutely the best, they even changed up some of the food options to suite... Read More our taste. I can't even imagine my wedding anywhere else but at Bonterra Dining and Wine Room.