Luxurious Open Concept Photo Booth Company

Book n Gram Photobooth company is a premium photobooth company located in New Jersey, USA. We provide photobooth rental services to NJ, NY, CT, & PA. Our one of a kind photobooth rentals and exceptional customer service are guaranteed to bring your event to the next level, while creating a fun atmosphere for your guests. So don’t wait to book us now, grab a prop, strike a pose, and say cheese. What sets us apart from other photobooth rental services? We provide the best booth experience with every rental. We offer great packages that have everything you’ll need to make your event special. You can select from our preferred packages or customize it further with available add-ons like custom props, red carpets, hardcover photo albums, private galleries, and more!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Somerset, NJ Tri-state area (646) 288-3773
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Allison N

Book N Gram did such an amazing job! We hired them for our wedding and not only was I impressed by their professionalism but they were also super personable and interactive with the guests. The set up was beautiful with great props and we added a scrap book option where the... Read More guests could write by their photos which turned out beautifully and will be a great memento for the night. A+ thumbs up! Allison

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Vicky W

It's only been a few hours since my wedding ended, but Book n Gram impressed me so much, I had to write a 5-star review for them immediately. Hire this vendor for your event! The open layout was perfect for our upscale, classy venue and the photobooth was a huge hit among our... Read More guests. There was an excellent selection of props and the guestbook was a wonderful touch. What really set Book n Gram apart as vendor though was their ability to communicate clearly and in a timely manner. We had our questions answered promptly and efficiently and Abhi was an absolute joy to work with. I rarely write excellent reviews but this one is fully deserving. You definitely want Book N Gram at your wedding and you'll be glad you chose to work with them over another vendor. Worth every penny. A++

2016-10-11T09:57:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you Vicky for your feedback. Your wedding was simply amazing. Loved every second of it. I am glad your guests had so much fun. Congratulations once again. Best wishes, Tina & Abhi

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Jessica G

Book n Gram was simply the best! The communication leading up to our wedding was smooth and efficient. I put all my trust into into Abhi and he came through more than I ever could expected! The props were great, the pictures came out super well and I was able to locate and look... Read More at all the pics 2 days after the wedding on Facebook. Highly recommend Book n Gram for their services, all our wedding guests loved them!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Sabrina S

What an awesome addition to our wedding day! Gunjun was our attendant and such a nice/funny person. He was efficient and made the Photo Booth run smooth so that everyone got a chance for their shot. There were so many great props and the backdrop was gorgeous. This really was an... Read More outstanding quality Photo Booth to have. Abhi and Tina were professionals and so easy to work with in planning and arranging everything for our wedding day. If I could give another 5 stars I would. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Nicole R

Fantastic Job Book n Gram. The open concept Photobooth was AWESOME!!! Sweet 16 party was hit because of you. Thank you 😊

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Dana G

We booked Book n gram for our wedding last weekend in Chelsea and they were wonderful. Attentive, easy to work with and the day of went off without a hitch. The guests all loved the props and the backdrop as well as seeing all the images the day after on facebook. Highly... Read More recommend this company!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Adriana M

Book n Gram Photobooth were SO wonderful! They were so professional and made my wedding so special! All of my guests raved about how beautiful the pictures were and had so much fun! I would definitely recommend them for your future event!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Melissa K

Book N Gram was amazing for our wedding! Professional service, great props, amazing backdrops and print out templates. I really enjoyed how we got all the pictures on Facebook after our event so everyone could see them even if they lost their hard copy! Everyone absolutely loved... Read More the photobooth and I would recommend Book N Gram to anyone!

2016-10-28T13:03:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your great feedback. We are glad everyone enjoyed the booth experience. Your wedding was simply beautiful. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to be part of your special day.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kari M

I used Book N Gram Photobooth for my 40th birthday party. I've used photo booths for past family milestone events and Book N Gram is by far the best. My guests age ranged from 4 to 80 and everyone enjoyed every moment taking pictures. Abhi's engagement with my guests was... Read More great and the props were top of line. I research and compare all aspects of vendors and will be using and recommending Book N Gram whenever I can.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 ASL E

As an entertainment company we work with many different vendors, we had an opportunity to work with Book N Gram Photobooth Company and it was a delightful experience. They took the full ownership keeping us in the loop through the process. They were at the venue right on time,... Read More setup and testing was done 30 minutes prior to the main event. They knew how to coordinate with the DJ/MC as it was a wedding. Very friendly with wedding guest, showed them how to use the social media station to share their pictures. Everyone had a great time and they were a great team player. We highly recommend Book N Gram Photobooth Co for your event. We are confident you won't be disappointed. Thank you for an easy and comfortable transaction guys. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Maria D

I was very impressed with the service I received.Abhi was a wonderful guy to understand and work with.My guess were very excited about the booth and took many memories.Thank you so much

2016-10-12T08:48:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for having us. We are glad everyone had a great time, thank you for referring us to your family. We will see you soon.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Kavisha S

Hand down Book N Gram is the best in the business. Tina was super easy to work with and made the whole process super easy. She is super friendly and personable. Their package are straight forward with great selection of add-ons. The props quality is simply amazing. Everyone... Read More loved the service, Tina was showing everyone different pose as we selected 4 picture template. Overall everything was super easy, fun and the photos were amazing and the best that I have seen. I highly recommend Book N Gram Photo booth. A must have for wedding. Thank you Tina you are simply the best!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Timothy T

Book n Gram was an amazing addition to our big day! Abhi was so nice and easy to work with he made planning a breeze. So many of our guests told us the booth was the best they'd ever seen.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016

We had a great time with this photo booth! Tina and Abhi were amazing. They explained all the themes and were able to customize things for us as well! The quality is far superior than any other photo booths I've seen! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

The booth was a wonderful experience! Our guests enjoyed it and really made our wedding more fun. We had lots of kids in attendance and they especially loved it. The props were perfect too. There was no stress or drama either- easy and seamless delivery and operation.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

As a wedding planner I work with many companies/vendors and my experience with Book N Gram photobooth Co. was a positive experience all around. Very responsive, accommodating and eager to please. The guests had a great time and I couldn't ask for a better team player. Would... Read More recommend to anyone looking for a great photobooth company.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

Book N Gram was super hit at my party. All my friends were not able to get enough of it. Tina & Abhi were very profressional from day one. Very easy to work with, prompt with their communication. The booth is super sleek and elegant. They were all set an hour before my party... Read More started. They were interacting with my guests and helping them with props. I received great feedback from everyone about their service. Highly recommond Book n Gram photo booth to anyone who is looking for an elegant open booth. Thanks Tina & Abhi

Reviewed on 7/26/2016

Loved the service that I got from them . They went through whole package over the phone and were very professional and accurate about their work . Everything was ready to go before the guests stared to arrive. The photobooth is very high end and looks very Elegant , best part I... Read More liked about is that it's open concept photobooth so all of my friend could easily fit in same picture unlike the closed photo booth where mostly only 4 people can fit at a time . The photobooth attendant guided all of our guests with great smile , showed them different poses and also showed how to send the photo booth pictures to Twitter and Facebook . My sister has already booked them for her big day :)

2016-07-26T12:49:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for giving us an opportunity to be part of your special day. We had a great time with you and your guests. We will see you at your sister's event. Regards, Tina & Abhi