YOUR ALLINCLUSIVE HONEYMOON AND WEDDING SPECIALIST

Our current team of agents specializes in leisure travel to Mexico, Caribbean, Hawaii, theme parks and much more. Whether you are looking for a Honeymoon, Anniversary or Wedding we will find the place that fits you and your budget. We pride ourself in listening to the wants and needs of every couple. Making sure they have their dream honeymoon or wedding. We will meet you anywhere in the valley, at your convenience to talk over destinations and start the planning process today, for FREE. Call and let us get you more information and start the process of planning your dream wedding or honeymoon.

P. O. Box 711967, Salt Lake City, UT (801) 277-6070

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Shekinah Govero

I have been working with Boomerang Tours and Travel for over 3.5 years and my husband Christopher has now joined me full time, while I work from home with our 2yr old Solomon. I grew up traveling and by 17 was fortunate to have been to all 50 United States, 11 Canadian Provinces, Mexico, Slovakia and Prague. I have spent time in Cancun, Puerto Vallarta, Jamaica, Hawaii, and Disney in the past few years to further my knowledge in the all-inclusive travel space. I am always furthering my knowledge of the travel industry and am committed to finding the best fit for you and your budget.