Boschelli Photography

Serving NY, Metro Area and Destination Weddings

Boschelli Photography

Our goal is to create a photo essay that blends fine-art photography, photojournalism, and casual portraits. We strive to produce a visual story of your wedding day in a more emotional and artistic way.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

103 Cooper st, , Babylon, NY Serving NY, Metro Area and Destination Weddings (917) 843-9762

Perfection!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015

The minute you first meet Cecilia you can tell how happy and sincere she is about making a connection with you, which I feel is important before anyone photographs you. Her costs are very competitive and she offers a lot of perks within her packages. I was immediately drawn to... Read More her photos because of her use of bold colors and ability to capture that moment of absolute happiness. A lot of people are filtering/watering down photos these days and I'm not sure why. In my opinion its all about color, it is after all the happiest day of your life. She was extremely detailed when we met with her. She went over every detail of our big day and made sure we had our input on what we wanted as well. She is very responsive when you need something and is on top of any request or potential issue. When she takes your photos she is an absolute professional and pushes to get every shot she can for you. When she photographs you she moves and does not waste any time getting all she can get. On our big day, her and her team arrived on time and Cecilia got right into shooting. She is very friendly to you, your family and friends. It almost feels like a family friend is photographing you and that makes you instantly feel comfortable and making your photos feel natural...the way it should be. During our ceremony I didn't even know she was there which is what you want on your wedding day. Same thing during the reception I had no idea she was there, but wow did she manage to get tons of photos. My point being is that you don't want someone in you face and pushing you around all day, she manages your time well but is not overbearing. Like I said she does not waste any of your time making sure you can enjoy your wedding. Final proofs arrived within 3 weeks, impressive turn around time. The photos? Let's just say it took us 2 1/2 hours to review all of them, and all were amazing. One of our close friends has already used her and we plan on using her again in the future. Cecilia, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts our photos are perfect. You'd be foolish to pass up on her.

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Cheryl C

She was just best! So professional and attentive to detail. She worked so well with everyone in my Bridal party and all of my family to make sure that we got the best shots in most timely manor. Not to mention our pictures came out gorgeous!!!

Beautiful & Marvelous Wedding Pictures!

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Camille A

The pictures of our wedding came out just amazing! We received so many emails, texts and calls from our families and friends on how beautiful and real the pictures were! When they viewed the pictures, they said it felt like they were reliving the whole beautiful day! Cecilia... Read More is professional, understanding, perceptive, creative, a warm and caring personality and smart in her approach to her work - from the first time we met; all during the wedding and now as we decide what pictures to put into our album and creating our Thank you cards. We could not be more pleased! We highly recommend her services to anyone looking for amazing pictures that truly capture your wedding day and all the special moments that mean so much!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 MaryKate R

We are so grateful for Cecilia and her team's photography talent! We enjoyed working with such a flexible, kind, and knowledgeable group of photographers and our day ran so smoothly because of their experience. Our pictures are exactly what we envisioned and we couldn't be... Read More happier with the outcome. We highly recommend Boschelli Photography to future brides and grooms!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Jessica M

Five stars is not enough for Cecilia and her crew! She shot our wedding this May and we just got our pictures back. They are AMAZING. There are so many to choose from and she got them back to us so quickly, not even to mention she was a total joy to work with. She was so nice... Read More and gave great direction while taking photos. I can not say enough good things about her. Book her if you can, she is the best!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Genine G

Cecilia is the best photographer there is without question. She was the first and only photographer we met with when we began wedding planning. At our engagement shoot she made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, which is something we are not used to at all. We loved... Read More all 200 pictures she took! (and we got them back super fast!) The day of the wedding she was fantastic! Even in a major snow storm she was there, on time, ready to go. I can not wait to see our wedding photos!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Kristin S

By far the best photographer & very affordable! Cecilia was always on top of things especially emails & very flexible. Our engagement shoot came out great & I can't wait for our wedding day this year. I would absolutely use her again for the future & definitely recommend her to... Read More everyone!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Vanessa I

After researching different photographers and then meeting with Cecilia and seeing her work we knew there was no other photographer that we wanted. We were so lucky to have Cecelia photograph our wedding. She was so patient and creative in all our poses and our 2 little boys... Read More absolutely loved her. Even our guests were raving about her after our wedding saying she had us take such fun and creative and beautiful formal pictures. We actually just booked our kids Christmas photo session with her and we can't wait!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Brian H

Cecilia and her team are by far the best! She took our engagement photos and made us feel so at ease, we knew we went with the right choice for us! Very easy-going, always made the process fun! On our wedding day her team was on time, engaged very well with our family and... Read More friends, and as we've gotten all of our photos (in a month!), we can attest that she took the most beautiful photos of us and our day! We talked about what was most important to us, and oh did she deliver!!! We have SO many photos to choose from thanks to her! I truly can't say enough good things about Cecilia, she is the best and you would be making the best decision by choosing her for your day!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Mirna I

Cecilia and her team are just AMAZING!! There is no words to describe their generosity, talent and patience. As they could have seen things were getting stressful but they knew how to handle the situation well and keep me calm as well. Cecilia and her team do not only takes... Read More beautiful photos but are more than willing to go out of their way to make sure that you get every photo you're looking for and truly go above and beyond to make every shot special and unique. I loved Boschelli and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone! Thank you so much Cecilia!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Christine M

I can not say enough about Cecilia and her crew. I did extensive research before booking my vendors and when I met Cecilia (and went over pricing with her) I knew it was a match made in heaven. I had visited several other photographers and it seemed to be a trend to tell me... Read More about all the wonderful things I "needed" which of course brought the cost up. Cecilia was the opposite - she listened to my budget, my needs and what I was looking for and never tried to sell me on something I wasn't looking for. She is so good at what she does and brings a team that is so personable and friendly. They are true professionals and I wouldn't have traded her for anything. It's great to work with someone who loves what she does and that shows every step of the way. I'm in the wedding phase of my life with so many friends having weddings and as a result I am constantly comparing - after speaking with friends about pricing, personalities and time lines, Cecilia wins every. single. time. Her work is returned to you in a timely manner and she has been such a pleasure to work with... I know when it's time to have kiddies, I'll be returning to her for more of her work :)

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Meaghan C

We had the most amazing experience with Cecilia! She is professional and friendly...kept everyone on the planned schedule even in the chaos of taking pictures with the whole family in the heat on the beach! The pictures are absolutely outstanding! From the lighting, to the... Read More poses, we were so happy! You can see the happiness from the day through all of her photos! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 China L

Cecilia was our favorite choice we made for our wedding. She was outstanding from beginning to end and we absolutely love her! Cecilia was so easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable. She was super responsive to anything we needed and communicated promptly when we... Read More had any questions leading up to the wedding. Cecilia made our photography sessions fun and set us at ease all the way through. We booked our engagement session with her as well and were so impressed with her work. All of the photos came out beautiful and we had them so fast we were amazed. On the day of the wedding, Cecilia was very prompt and brought a full staff to make sure she captured every moment. She worked in every photo I had requested as well as many more great ideas of her own. She exhibited such a great level of professionalism and my entire wedding party felt at ease working with her. She was inobtrusive during our ceremony and reception but was there never missing a moment! Cecilia was outstanding, as was her entire staff, and her work will give us beautiful memories of our special day to last a lifetime. You will not be disappointed choosing Cecilia as your photographer and I hope to have many more reasons to continue to work with her in the years to come!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Laurie B

A Pleasure for every stage of the planning, the engagement photos, the final getting to know you and Cecilia and her two Maria's where PERFECT. Being an amateur photographer I know what I like and Boschelli hit every nail on the head. From Romantic Photos of me and my wife, to... Read More playful and "real" shots I had no idea they were taking catching us as our true selves. Over 1000 photos and within 5 days she shared 100 with us to share with our family and friends. This vendor is a no-BRAINER! Book Boschelli before someone else does. Besides your future spouse it will be the second best decision you make.

Reviewed on 3/06/2016 Krystina P

We had such an amazing experience using Boschelli Photography! Cecilia and her team were wonderful! They were really easy to work with. She did an amazing job shooting great pictures of our engagement and wedding. She captured every moment! We have so many great pictures.... Read More When we look at them, we feel like we're reliving our wedding day. We would recommend her to everyone!

Smile!

Reviewed on 1/23/2016 Carly G

We cannot say enough about Cecilia and her crew. From the moment we had met Cecilia (We had shopped around), we felt very comfortable with her. She was easy going, had an attention for detail, and seemed generally excited about being part of our big day. She provided an... Read More engagement shoot, complimentary, and provided an excellent suggestion for the site at which to take our photos. Her direction giving photos was great, and once we saw our engagement photos, we knew that we had made the right choice. Cecilia, her other photographer, and her lighting assistant were very professional, hard-working, and kind. We had a great time, and Cecilia (and her team) were a very large part of that. PLUS - We received access to all of our photos 4 weeks after our wedding! We will do what we can to make sure that Cecilia is our photographer for whatever we can use her for, in the future. Thanks, Cecilia, we really appreciate you!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Jessica K

Cecilia is THE photographer to work with for your Long Island wedding. We chose her for our November 1, 2015 wedding and it was by far the best decision we could have made. She is efficient and takes really stunning photos, both candid and posed. She is very professional and... Read More always makes sure she gets the shot she wants--and that definitely pays off! She is also very quick to respond - before, during, and even after the wedding! She's such a joy to work with and makes you feel comfortable throughout. I also loved that her team wasn't disruptive during the ceremony, yet still got beautiful shots. She also gets the photos to you very quickly. Every time I look through my photos, I have a new favorite! She really knows how to make every aspect of the photos truly stunning. Choosing favorites for our albums was nearly impossible! Her album layout is also so well thought out. Honestly, I cannot say enough good things. Work with Boschelli Photography!! Trust me!

Amazing Quality!

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Deborah

Cecilia's work is just outstanding! It was so hard to choose photos for our album because they were all so beautiful! She uses an assistant for lighting (and also for shots from different viewpoints) and I think it really helped each photo be the best it could be. She is... Read More talented and experienced. I budgeted relatively more for a photographer than other wedding vendors because my husband and I have opposite complexions and it is difficult to get good photos of us side-by-side. Cecilia had an artistic photo-journalism style and she did fantastic posed pictures as well. Everything looked like it belonged in a magazine. In fact, we were contacted by a magazine to use some of our pics! Cecilia knew our venue well so she was able to work rapidly and knew where to place us. She was professional from start to finish and we received our pictures very quickly! We also got some amazing thank you cards from her. They weren't cheap (so price them first!) but they included photos on the front, inside, and back on nice, fancy paper.

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Olivia K

We loved working with Cecilia and her team during our November wedding! We love all the pictures she took! She made us both feel very comfortable (we aren't big picture people). I am so happy we went with Boschelli!!!! Great experience! Highly recommend her! She's awesome!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 celine m

Cecilia did a great job on the wedding photographed everything and more. I hired Jack&Rose and their flowers created an atmosphere that was captured in every way by her. So innovative and creative

Everything was wonderful with Boschelli!

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Samantha A

After looking at 3 vendors for our wedding photography, my husband and I decided to go with Cecilia and her team at Boschelli. We felt so comfortable with Cecilia from the moment we met her. We loved looking at photo albums from her past work. She had shot at our venue multiple... Read More times which made us feel even more confident that we made the right choice. We had our engagement session 7 months before the wedding out in montauk at no extra charge for the distance, which is not common. We had a lot of fun and the pictures came out amazing! I couldn't stop looking at them and they made me smile every time! The day of our wedding Cecilia was on time to my house and was great at giving everyone directions. She sent her assistant, Pam to shoot at my husbands families home. Those photos came out great! Cecilia was able to get lots of shots and took some that we didn't think of that came out great. She's very creative! We got to view our gallery about a month after the wedding! I am so happy with my pictures i don't know how I'll choose which ones to put in our album. They are all stunning. They look like they are out of a bridal magazine. Everything was done so professionally and courteously and everyone in our family loved Cecilia and her team and said they would use her for anything in the future. We got the most expensive package that she offers and it was very reasonably priced and you get so much with it. Boschelli was my favorite vendor to work with. We were very happy with everything!

The Best!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Rebecca S

Cecilia and her team were so great the day of our wedding. On time, professional and able to keep my large bridal party in check! I've already gotten some teaser pictures back and I am amazed at how good they all came out. I'm so glad I chose Boschelli.

Best Photographer!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Kate G

Cecilia was so wonderful and very professional. She got all the shots I wanted and everyone loved working with her! Her team was fantastic too!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Alexandra S

Boschelli Photography was hands down my favorite vendor. When planning the wedding Cecilia was always quick to respond with any questions via email or phone. She gave her honest opinion and was always professional. On the wedding day Cecilia and her team were on time and... Read More ready to go. They were pleasant and so much fun to work with. Cecilia was professional and fun, we laughed a lot but most importantly she was firm, which is really important in a photographer. She made sure that I got every picture I requested. She gave great direction and I really appreciated and trusted her judgment. I highly recommend using them for your photography, I have zero regrets and I would work with them again in a heartbeat.

Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Megan F

Cecilia was amazing to work with from booking to engagement pictures and planning everything out and to the big day! She's very laid back and has amazing attention to detail. Willing to work with you to get the perfect pictures you want! She was on time on the big day, even a... Read More bit early! Her assistant and second photographer were also just outstanding! The pictures are amazing! Look like they are from a magazine, I relieve the big day everytime I see them! Highly recommend! I would definitely use again! and for any other photography events in the future