Boschelli Photography

Serving NY, Metro Area and Destination Weddings

Boschelli Photography

Our goal is to create a photo essay that blends fine-art photography, photojournalism, and casual portraits. We strive to produce a visual story of your wedding day in a more emotional and artistic way.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

103 Cooper st, , Babylon, NY Serving NY, Metro Area and Destination Weddings (917) 843-9762

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Erica R

I can't say enough about Boschelli Photography! From my first meeting with Cecilia, I loved her energy and passion for her work! The photos in her office were vibrant, modern and creative. Her prices were incredibly reasonable. Since I already planned to have a friend take... Read More my engagement pictures, Cecilia agreed to throw in a wedding print with the package I chose instead of the engagement photo session. I felt confident from the moment I signed the contract, and have not been disappointed since! Leading up the the wedding, Cecilia responded to all my emails SO quickly. The day of the wedding, Cecilia was prompt and professional. Celeste photographed the guys, and was really laid back and fun. They both gave great direction and made the process easy and enjoyable! Throughout the day, the ladies managed our rather large bridal party with ease. Cecilia was quick to think on her feet when the sun made us squint, or a certain angle/location wasn't working out. She took ALL the group shots we requested, table and couple pics, plus ALL 11 poses we had emailed prior to the wedding to recreate! I received my proofs within 5 weeks of our wedding day! The photos are just simply AMAZING. It was incredible to relive the day through her creative eyes. I'm beyond pleased with both the formal and candid shots. My family and friends are in awe of the prints too. The ladies photographed EVERY detail imaginable. I'm thrilled I have all of it documented so beautifully on film. It's going to be REALLY hard to choose just 65 photos for my album, considering I've already marked almost 400 favorites. The pictures are THAT good!! I would HIGHLY recommend Cecilia and her team at Boschelli Photography to ANY bride-to-be!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 MaryKate R

We are so grateful for Cecilia and her team's photography talent! We enjoyed working with such a flexible, kind, and knowledgeable group of photographers and our day ran so smoothly because of their experience. Our pictures are exactly what we envisioned and we couldn't be... Read More happier with the outcome. We highly recommend Boschelli Photography to future brides and grooms!!

Beautiful & Marvelous Wedding Pictures!

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Camille A

The pictures of our wedding came out just amazing! We received so many emails, texts and calls from our families and friends on how beautiful and real the pictures were! When they viewed the pictures, they said it felt like they were reliving the whole beautiful day! Cecilia... Read More is professional, understanding, perceptive, creative, a warm and caring personality and smart in her approach to her work - from the first time we met; all during the wedding and now as we decide what pictures to put into our album and creating our Thank you cards. We could not be more pleased! We highly recommend her services to anyone looking for amazing pictures that truly capture your wedding day and all the special moments that mean so much!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Alicia C

We used Boschelli Photography for our 10/14 wedding and we are so happy with our decision. Pam captured all of our favorite moments and we are so happy with the natural-looking photos. On top of that, we were shocked with how quickly we got all of our pictures back! I cannot... Read More recommend Boschelli enough.

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Meghan W

Everything about our experience was easy and pleasant. Boschelli offers flexible packages and fair pricing. They did not put pressure on us to spend more than our budget allowed. The photographers were professional and friendly. Best of all, our photos were BEAUTIFUL! We... Read More absolutely love the way they turned out. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Katelyn D

Our photographers were Cecilia and Celeste. They were both wonderful! So cool calm and collected all day! So professional and wonderful to work with. I absolutely love them both!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Nicole C

Review from 10/8/17 wedding: Although we have not received our pictures yet-- Cecelia and Pam were a fantastic team to work with! They arrived on time and ready to go the morning of the wedding. They were pleasant and fun with our LARGE bridal party. Aside from posed pictures it... Read More was like we barely knew they were there! The girls are so sweet, always helping me with my dress and veil, making sure everything was in position for the best shot. Cecilia sent me a few teasers two days after and we are in love with all of the shots, and cannot wait to see the rest! Boschelli Photography is also flexible with packaging and were able to put together a package that fit our needs and budget. The albums in her office look amazing as well, she offers albums with art paper which gives the photos a raw, real, feel! We cannot wait to put together our album. I would highly recommend Boschelli to anyone looking for professional, friendly, kind, authentic, and real photography! Cecilia makes you feel like family and not like you are just another client. Their works is also very real, not over edited or over enhanced which we loved. Also to note, our wedding was out east and Cecilia was able to travel without any issues or concerns. Great company!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Amanda D

Cecilia and Pam were a pleasure to work with. They were on time, very professional and able to keep up with my very spirited crowd. My picture came back and they are amazing...they captured things that I didn’t even think of.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Lindsay J

Cecelia and her team did a fantastic job with our wedding. From the first meeting, to the wedding day she patiently answered all our questions, made sure we got what we wanted, and showed extreme professionalism. Our pictures so eloquently capture the big day. I'm so glad we... Read More chose Boschelli Photography for our wedding. Everything was straight forward and her team worked wonderfully in sync with her. Our photos are fantastic and we are beyond pleased!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Gladys Q

After that one special day is finally over, all you have left are photos and video to look back. This is why picking the right photographer is so important. I struggled a lot with this decision but when I found Boschelli Photography’s website I knew I found the style I wanted.... Read More Once I met Cecilia in person I was sold! Cecilia was great to work with, she made me, my husband and our family feel super comfortable. She put put me at ease and made things flow without all the stress you hear about. Cecilia was beyond professional, she was super friendly, helpful and is super talented. Before you know, she has snapped the perfect photo!I am really happy with all my photos and can’t recommend Boschelli Photography enough!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jill J

I cannot say enough good things about Cecilia and Boschelli photography! From the moment we met with Cecilia for the first time we knew we were going to book her! She was always so nice and personable, she always responded very quickly and her prices are very reasonable. She was... Read More my favorite vendor to work with! We got our proofs 4 weeks after the wedding and every picture is beautiful! It’s going to be so hard to choose which ones we want for our album. Cecilia and her team are the best and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding! Thanks so much! - Jimmy & Jill

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Kristina D

Absolutely the best! Boschelli did our engagement shoot and wedding. Such a great experience the entire time. From making us feel comfortable, never being pushy, capturing so many amazing moments at our wedding, to understanding how important our dog was to include... she was... Read More amazing. I am so thankful she shared her talent with us and look forward to working with her in the future! 5 stars 100%!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Sal R

Cecilia did my wedding 9/9/17, got the photos and were amazing... she did an amazing job overall with her partner. Highly recommend and couldn't picture anyone else to do the job, very devoted to her work and is a blessing to be around.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Jessica M

Five stars is not enough for Cecilia and her crew! She shot our wedding this May and we just got our pictures back. They are AMAZING. There are so many to choose from and she got them back to us so quickly, not even to mention she was a total joy to work with. She was so nice... Read More and gave great direction while taking photos. I can not say enough good things about her. Book her if you can, she is the best!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Genine G

Cecilia is the best photographer there is without question. She was the first and only photographer we met with when we began wedding planning. At our engagement shoot she made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, which is something we are not used to at all. We loved... Read More all 200 pictures she took! (and we got them back super fast!) The day of the wedding she was fantastic! Even in a major snow storm she was there, on time, ready to go. I can not wait to see our wedding photos!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Kristin S

By far the best photographer & very affordable! Cecilia was always on top of things especially emails & very flexible. Our engagement shoot came out great & I can't wait for our wedding day this year. I would absolutely use her again for the future & definitely recommend her to... Read More everyone!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Vanessa I

After researching different photographers and then meeting with Cecilia and seeing her work we knew there was no other photographer that we wanted. We were so lucky to have Cecelia photograph our wedding. She was so patient and creative in all our poses and our 2 little boys... Read More absolutely loved her. Even our guests were raving about her after our wedding saying she had us take such fun and creative and beautiful formal pictures. We actually just booked our kids Christmas photo session with her and we can't wait!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Brian H

Cecilia and her team are by far the best! She took our engagement photos and made us feel so at ease, we knew we went with the right choice for us! Very easy-going, always made the process fun! On our wedding day her team was on time, engaged very well with our family and... Read More friends, and as we've gotten all of our photos (in a month!), we can attest that she took the most beautiful photos of us and our day! We talked about what was most important to us, and oh did she deliver!!! We have SO many photos to choose from thanks to her! I truly can't say enough good things about Cecilia, she is the best and you would be making the best decision by choosing her for your day!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Mirna I

Cecilia and her team are just AMAZING!! There is no words to describe their generosity, talent and patience. As they could have seen things were getting stressful but they knew how to handle the situation well and keep me calm as well. Cecilia and her team do not only takes... Read More beautiful photos but are more than willing to go out of their way to make sure that you get every photo you're looking for and truly go above and beyond to make every shot special and unique. I loved Boschelli and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone! Thank you so much Cecilia!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Christine M

I can not say enough about Cecilia and her crew. I did extensive research before booking my vendors and when I met Cecilia (and went over pricing with her) I knew it was a match made in heaven. I had visited several other photographers and it seemed to be a trend to tell me... Read More about all the wonderful things I "needed" which of course brought the cost up. Cecilia was the opposite - she listened to my budget, my needs and what I was looking for and never tried to sell me on something I wasn't looking for. She is so good at what she does and brings a team that is so personable and friendly. They are true professionals and I wouldn't have traded her for anything. It's great to work with someone who loves what she does and that shows every step of the way. I'm in the wedding phase of my life with so many friends having weddings and as a result I am constantly comparing - after speaking with friends about pricing, personalities and time lines, Cecilia wins every. single. time. Her work is returned to you in a timely manner and she has been such a pleasure to work with... I know when it's time to have kiddies, I'll be returning to her for more of her work :)

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Meaghan C

We had the most amazing experience with Cecilia! She is professional and friendly...kept everyone on the planned schedule even in the chaos of taking pictures with the whole family in the heat on the beach! The pictures are absolutely outstanding! From the lighting, to the... Read More poses, we were so happy! You can see the happiness from the day through all of her photos! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 China L

Cecilia was our favorite choice we made for our wedding. She was outstanding from beginning to end and we absolutely love her! Cecilia was so easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable. She was super responsive to anything we needed and communicated promptly when we... Read More had any questions leading up to the wedding. Cecilia made our photography sessions fun and set us at ease all the way through. We booked our engagement session with her as well and were so impressed with her work. All of the photos came out beautiful and we had them so fast we were amazed. On the day of the wedding, Cecilia was very prompt and brought a full staff to make sure she captured every moment. She worked in every photo I had requested as well as many more great ideas of her own. She exhibited such a great level of professionalism and my entire wedding party felt at ease working with her. She was inobtrusive during our ceremony and reception but was there never missing a moment! Cecilia was outstanding, as was her entire staff, and her work will give us beautiful memories of our special day to last a lifetime. You will not be disappointed choosing Cecilia as your photographer and I hope to have many more reasons to continue to work with her in the years to come!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Laurie B

A Pleasure for every stage of the planning, the engagement photos, the final getting to know you and Cecilia and her two Maria's where PERFECT. Being an amateur photographer I know what I like and Boschelli hit every nail on the head. From Romantic Photos of me and my wife, to... Read More playful and "real" shots I had no idea they were taking catching us as our true selves. Over 1000 photos and within 5 days she shared 100 with us to share with our family and friends. This vendor is a no-BRAINER! Book Boschelli before someone else does. Besides your future spouse it will be the second best decision you make.

Reviewed on 3/06/2016 Krystina P

We had such an amazing experience using Boschelli Photography! Cecilia and her team were wonderful! They were really easy to work with. She did an amazing job shooting great pictures of our engagement and wedding. She captured every moment! We have so many great pictures.... Read More When we look at them, we feel like we're reliving our wedding day. We would recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 1/23/2016 Carly G

We cannot say enough about Cecilia and her crew. From the moment we had met Cecilia (We had shopped around), we felt very comfortable with her. She was easy going, had an attention for detail, and seemed generally excited about being part of our big day. She provided an... Read More engagement shoot, complimentary, and provided an excellent suggestion for the site at which to take our photos. Her direction giving photos was great, and once we saw our engagement photos, we knew that we had made the right choice. Cecilia, her other photographer, and her lighting assistant were very professional, hard-working, and kind. We had a great time, and Cecilia (and her team) were a very large part of that. PLUS - We received access to all of our photos 4 weeks after our wedding! We will do what we can to make sure that Cecilia is our photographer for whatever we can use her for, in the future. Thanks, Cecilia, we really appreciate you!!