Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

735 E Broadway, Louisville, KY anywere!!! (502) 618-2415

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Ashley T

Loved working with Andrea, she's a pro and from just a few questions can create exactly what you were picturing in your mind. And the corsages! How ingenious are slap bracelets for wedding corsages?! Extremely. Wouldn't have changed a thing!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Andrea E

Boston's Floral Couture did a fantastic job with my rehearsal dinner, wedding, and reception! Our wedding space was transformed. It was truly magical. Our guests have raved about how beautiful everything was. You deserve the best for your wedding day and Andrea is hands down... Read More the best wedding florist.

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Elizabeth F

Andrea was the only florist we met with that made me think about what I really wanted for my wedding. She pushed me to explain why I wanted certain things and when I brought pictures, we talked about what exactly in the picture I liked and why. After we left our initial... Read More appointment, I had no doubts or fears that everything would be taken care of. My flowers on the day of my wedding were beyond amazing. They were unique and beautiful and more than I could have ever asked for! I HIGHLY recommend.

Reviewed on 2/12/2016 Jasmine T

Andrea went above and beyond to give me the wedding of my dreams at the Henry Clay. I am so glad I brought her on board my wedding planning express! She created all of my wedding floral arrangements, my rehearsal floral arrangements, coordinated lounge furniture and prop... Read More rentals and flipped my wedding venue from ceremony to reception (among many other things). She worked with Events LLC to create a stunning one of a kind backdrop for my ceremony, and counseled me through a last minute venue change. She simplified everything for me, which was so appreciated especially in the last few months leading up to the wedding. She was so much fun to work with, and made me feel like she truly cared about me and my wedding. Her work is absolutely stunning and everything came out even better than I had hoped it would. I really cannot recommend her enough. Thank you Andrea!!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Brittany D

From day 1, I knew flowers were my top priority. I had initially visited with many many florists who, even though they said they got it, I knew they didn’t understand my vision. I found Andrea and fell in LOVE with her style. The previous work she had done was exactly what I was... Read More trying to explain to other florists who just didn’t get it. She was on top of it throughout the whole process and always responded to my crazy emails. She basically created every detail of decoration for my wedding which included all rentals. I wanted a subtle Beauty and the Beast theme, and she totally understood how to create my vision in the most perfect way. When I saw the work she created on my wedding day, I was overwhelmed with how beautiful it all was. I highly recommend Boston Floral if you want something better than your average wedding flowers.

Floral Perfection

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Hal K

In an attempt to save money, I DIY-ed most of the flowers for my wedding. I did want to splurge on a few things and have them done professionally, though: a bridal bouquet, a large floral arrangement, and corsages for my mother and mother-in-law. However, I kept running into the... Read More problem where every florist with the style I adored (wild and luxe) refused to do a la carte floristry. Disappointed, I thought I would just have to do everything myself. But, then I found Andrea Glass and her shop, Boston's Floral Couture. Not only was she willing to do individual pieces for my wedding, but I could also instantly tell she knew her stuff. A true professional in her craft, she informed me what was possible and what my options were. In the end, she captured my vision for the florals so perfectly I couldn't believe it! My photographer even said my bridal bouquet was the most beautiful she had ever shot – and I have to agree, it was stunning. On top of everything, Andrea was a joy to work with. Witty, clever, and kind, I always looked forward to our interactions. I've already recommended her to many of my friends and will continue to do so.

Perfection!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Taylor T

Andrea was extremely knowledgeable, professional, and able to expand upon our own vision in ways we hadn't even imagined. She really went out of her way to ensure our wedding day was perfect. I scheduled an appointment at Boston's thinking I was going to discuss floral... Read More options and arrangements but quickly learned that Andrea offers so much more. We liked her ideas and personality so much that she ended up doing all of the flowers, décor, and day of coordination for our wedding, and all within our budget. We met with Andrea a couple of times at the shop and once at the wedding venue and she was able to understand our vision and put together an overall concept for our wedding. We were able to show up on the day of our wedding with everything done and exceeding our expectations. Andrea made it so easy and was able to give us a wedding that was everything we could have wanted and more. Take the time to meet with her, look at her website, and you will quickly see what makes her so special.

Beyond Expectations!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Roger L

From the time we met Andrea we knew we were working with not just someone who knows her craft, but someone that is truely genuine and special to artistry and what she has to offer. In our first meeting we werent prepared to say the least, but Andrea guided us along the way and... Read More went above and beyond to help us create a day that surpassed our expectations! We still to this day receive so many complimemts on how elegant our day/evening was due to the artistict touches/additions Andrea made to our day!

A True Artist!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Brianda R

We cannot have been more impressed with Andrea and the artistic vision that she brought to life for our special day! I'm an oddity since I was not a bride that had begun to plan my wedding since the age of 6 and neither did my husband :) . Andrea embraced us and took our basic... Read More likes (colors, textures, flowers that we like, etc..) and transformed it all into an elegantly stylish masterpiece beautifully complimenting our personalities, style, and elegance of our wedding! Andrea is a true visionary and artist! Thank you Andrea for making our special day beautiful! The Leverings Happily Married September 27,2014

Love the Florals!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Kelci H

Andrea was a no bs creative. She told me what I would need to budget for what I wanted, told me where I could cut things out to make my budget doable but didn't lie to me about what I could get and how my flowers would look. She took what I wanted and made it all come to... Read More fruition. Beautiful flowers, lasted all day and then some and everything was on time and exceeded expectations. She is a very talented lady!

Boston's Floral Couture is perfection!

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Trisha P

Andrea at Boston's Floral Couture is a true artist and made my floral dreams come true for my wedding. She took time with me to discuss my needs and even built us a beautiful flower covered chuppah out of birch for our ceremony. It was a gorgeous focal point for the ceremony and... Read More looked amazing in the photos. The wedding party flowers were gorgeous and all individual. Every bouquet was just a little different and the bridal bouquet was just stunning. We also had Boston's Floral Couture design some centerpieces for our rehearsal dinner. We let Andrea pick whatever she thought would be appropriate and the arrangements were rich and vibrant. The restaurant management were all so impressed with the flowers they were asking the name of the florist. Andrea is committed to sourcing the best flowers that will hold up through your entire wedding to the end of the reception. Definitely reach out to her if you want wedding flowers that are truly inspired.

better than I ever dreamed!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Abigail C

Andrea is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I told her the look I was going for and worked with me until it was perfect. I could NOT have pictured anything better for my wedding. When I got to the reception, everything was set up, ready, and GORGEOUS! She is so fun to work with. You can be sure... Read More that if you work with her, everything will be perfect for you. Could not have asked for anything better!

2014-08-27T19:16:25 Response from the vendor

you guys were the best to work with!!!

Andrea from Boston Courture Has is Going on!

Reviewed on 8/15/2014 Casie G

Andrea is absolutely amazing. You will fall in love with her Boston attitude and accent as well as her work immediately. She was a blast to work with. The piecs and designs she put together for my wedding were breathtaking and unique. I cried when I saw my boutique because it is... Read More exactly what I envisioned it would be. She got me the first day i met her. She understood my style and what I was wanting. She is affordable and I HIGHLY recommend Andrea and Boston's Floral Couture to any bride. You will not be disappointed!

2014-08-27T19:15:48 Response from the vendor

thank you so much for taking time to write this review..it mean so much to me..and your mother was the best!!!

Boston's made my wedding vision come true!

Reviewed on 7/27/2014 Jennifer O

Andrea was great! As soon as I walked into the shop, Andrea was able to "get" my personality and likes/dislikes -- we just "clicked". I showed her a few pictures off of pinterest of things I liked and she was able to take that and create the most fantastic bouquets, table... Read More arrangements/decor and ceremony florals/backdrop. All of my guest raved on how gorgeous the florals were and are impressed. Flowers at my wedding were definitely important to me, and Andrea and her team did not disappoint! Boston's definitely has a talent!

Gorgeous Florals

Reviewed on 7/13/2014 Emily P

Andrea did an excellent job! For a bride without a floral vision, she really worked well within my budget to give me amazing florals for the day of my wedding. She pulled up my pinterest during our first meeting to help guide what I wanted. She easily made any changes I... Read More requested. Most importantly, everything looked amazing on my wedding day!

2014-08-27T19:17:14 Response from the vendor

thanks emily!! you were the most gorgeous bride!!

Andrea is a true artist!

Reviewed on 6/30/2014 Erin C

This was one of my only splurges and it was worth every penny. I trust Andrea's vision all the way. All I had to do was take her photos of dresses and colors and she made brilliant bouquets that were unexpected and perfect. She was also very flexible for meetings and plan... Read More changes. I highly recommend Boston's to any bride!

Breathtaking Florals

Reviewed on 4/24/2014 Rachel P

From the moment that I walked into Andrea's shop, I knew that I wanted to work with her. I didn't have a clear idea of what I wanted, and Andrea took the time to help me look at pictures and talk through what I envisioned. All of the pictures that I had seen of her work had been... Read More amazing, and her personality oozes with creativity and vivacity. She grows some of her own flowers. She designed her own shop, and she wants to make all of her arrangements unique. I will try to use Boston's Floral for any of my floral needs. For my wedding in particular, I was so grateful to have chosen wonderful vendors to surround myself with. Andrea definitely made my day amazing!

Thank goodness Boston could share Andrea Glass with Kentucky!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Vondell B

Andrea is such a doll and her work is out of this world. I Loved my wedding flowers!!! The flower style and colors matched exactly!!! The service Andrea and her staff provided were outstanding; over and beyond my expectations. My first meeting with Andrea, I was impressed by... Read More her flower shop. It wasn’t like the other flower shops I had visited. Her shop was like a magical oasis with exotic flowers and whimsical fixtures/planters. Her shop clearly communicates; this lady has vision and is extremely talented. On top of Andrea’s creative abilities, Andrea is very professional (very important when choosing a vendor). Her services were very timely and the contract clearly outlined costs and services provided. She is also extremely honest with her professional opinion (also very important!!). Hindsight 20/20; if I had to do it all over again, I would choose Boston’s Floral Couture over and over again. Thank you Boston’s Floral Couture!!

non-cookie-cutter brides will love boston's

Reviewed on 9/11/2013 Janet S

I can’t say enough good things about Andrea at Boston's Floral … she has a knack for understanding your personal style and creating bouquets and décor that are completely reflective of your personality. I was going for an organic feel for my garden-setting wedding, but also... Read More wanted the look to be glamorous -- with elements of sparkle and shine. With gray crinkle cloths, gold lace overlays, gray and white bouquets and mercury glass candle holders, Andrea struck the perfect balance between bohemian and bling. It was elegant without being over-the-top, and pretty without being pretentious. Not only is Andrea a talented designer, she’s also hilarious and fun to work with. You want your big day to be in the hands of reliable and experienced pros, and you won’t regret working with Andrea.

Heavenly Flowers

Reviewed on 1/12/2013 May L

Andrea, the owner of Boston's Floral couture is a truly amazing artist. She is so creative and "thinks out of the box". If you want a unique wedding, then go to see Andrea. She takes time to get to know you in order to make your wedding a signature day. Flowers do indeed... Read More make a difference. She is gifted in that manor. When we talked about what I wanted to make my day perfect, I had no idea how truly beautiful it would be. Not only did Andrea work to make the flowers flow as I walked down the isle but she went far beyond the call of duty. Andrea worked with my cake vendor to make sure the flowers looked great on the cake. The church was filled with beautiful flowers and candles. She really set the mood for a wedding. She had the reception hall looking exquisite with multi level layering of the centerpeices. She is amazing. You will not go wrong with your decision to have Andrea make your wedding day perfect.