Botanical Research Institute of Texas

Fort Worth, TX

Botanical Research Institute of Texas

Our natural, sustainable building will surely please you and your guests. BRIT's Atrium offers a unique space for your Wedding with stunning architecture and floor to ceiling windows. The adjacent Exhibit Hall and Commons space are size flexible giving an open feel. Check out our Texas Prairie views from the 2nd floor Oak Terrace for a smaller group to mozy on over to.

$ – Inexpensive

Garden, Library, Museum, Rooftop

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment

1700 University Dr, Fort Worth, TX (817) 332-7750
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Jasmine G

I knew BRIT was my reception venue straight away! The atrium windows are what caught our eye, but Katherine and Courtney's responsiveness sold us! Since it's right next to the Fort Worth Botanic Gardens, it was so easy to get to and from the ceremony to reception. Will... Read More definitely recommend BRIT to everyone!!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Scioscia W

Everything about BRIT was perfect! The staff was all so helpful and courteous, and they played a huge role in helping my husband pull of a wonderful surprise for me that moved me to tears! The venue itself is absolutely stunning, and our guests loved roaming around and reading... Read More all the interesting facts about the ecologically cutting-edge building. It's also perfect for a very private feel, unlike renting out a hotel event space or something. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a spot to host a party to remember!

Meet The Manager

Katherine Campbell

Hey there! I'm a native Texan and world traveller. My recent adventures have to do with a 6 month old crazy puppy that my boyfriend and I rescued at 3 weeks old. I never knew I could be so attached! While she keeps me busy, I'm happiest working with couples to help make their special day exactly what they want at BRIT. If only my pup could come to work with me...