Boulder Pointe Golf Club and Banquet Center

Oxford, MI

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Boulder Pointe Golf Club and Banquet Center

A BALLROOM IN OXFORD, MI

The Boulder Pointe Golf Club and Banquet Center in Oxford, Michigan is set within an impressive 1,825-acre site. This magnificent green space hosts a prestigious 27-hole golf course and a conference and events center measuring 26,000 square feet. Conveniently located in the Detroit Metro Area, the Boulder Pointe Golf Club and Banquet Center benefits from ample on-site parking and excellent links to the Detroit area.

The Boulder Pointe Golf Club and Banquet Center specializes in offering the combination of an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception facility with the maximum capacity for both indoor and outdoor events of 400 guests. The reception venue and outdoor area for the ceremony are located conveniently close together, while the manicured golf course with its lake views makes for some excellent spots for wedding photos.

Outdoor Ceremony Space. The outdoor space lies close to the main banqueting hall and consists of a wide paved path leading up to a traditional, raised wedding pergola. The pergola is pleasantly framed by trees, focusing attention on the couple taking their vows. The paved area is wide enough to accommodate guest seating for up to 400, while leaving enough space for a traditional wedding aisle in the center.

Main Banqueting Hall. The main banqueting hall is a modern building with a pleasant yellow exterior, gray roof and room for up to 400 guests. Inside couples find a light, airy open-plan space with an impressive vaulted ceiling and plenty of natural light. Outside there is a wide veranda overlooking the golf course—ideal for cocktails and an alternative possibility for ceremonies in the case of bad weather. This space has two bars, a dance floor and is fully equipped for receptions.

The Boulder Pointe Golf Club and Banquet Center is a fully catered venue with both reception dinner and full bar service provided. It is possible for couples to fully customize their menus and bridal tastings are offered as part of the wedding planning service.

All events are fully organized by the dedicated team at the Boulder Pointe Golf Club and Banquet Center and packages include all furniture, linens, silverware and glassware. There is outdoor lighting in place for ceremonies and to-be-weds can enjoy the presence of a day-of on-site manager.

There are some restrictions to bear in mind when considering the Boulder Pointe Golf Club and Banquet Center as your wedding venue. All music must end by 12.30 a.m. The management must approve all decorations and no confetti rice or birdseed may be thrown at wedding ceremonies.

The Boulder Pointe Golf Club and Banquet Center offers to-be-weds fully catered ceremonies and receptions at two distinct spaces in one convenient location. Some of the interesting extras that this venue offers include:

• Coat check room
  • Bride's dressing area
  • Groom's dressing area
  • Complimentary bridal suite
  • Champagne toast
  • Complimentary golf carts for the bridal party

Discover the Grandeur of Boulder Pointe!

Boulder Pointe offers elegant decor and surroundings for up to 400 guests. Newly renovated in 2012, our Grand Ballroom is the perfect canvas for your big day! Our breathtaking views of the golf course from an expansive veranda is sure to impress. Come and see what Boulder Pointe has to offer you!

Ballroom, Country Club

One Champions Circle, Oxford, MI (248) 969-1500

Wonderful Ceremony & Reception

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Kelsey W

Boulder Pointe was great to work with! We were incredibly particular when choosing all of our wedding vendors and of course, the site for our ceremony and reception was no exception! Becky did a fantastic job answering all of my questions and staying in constant contact with me... Read More in the weeks leading up to our wedding. She really put my mind at ease. The staff did a wonderful job as well! Before the ceremony, one of the guys led us around the course on golf carts to the best photo locations on site. The wait staff had our drinks of choice waiting for us at the head table immediately following the ceremony. They kept our plates covered so they would stay warm while we were visiting with our guests and didn't have time to eat right away. They even washed our champagne flutes and cake cutting set and safely packaged it up for us! Our guests raved about the food and drinks for weeks after our wedding. While the gazebo was a beautiful ceremony site, the guests chairs were lined up very tightly. There are also some rather rocky steps leading up to the aisle that may be tricky for some elderly guests. That said, I am very happy with the way the entire day turned out, the ceremony included. I would highly recommend Boulder Pointe to anyone in the area looking for a ceremony/reception venue.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Gwen M

What an amazing venue with incredible staff! Becky is truly the best of the best, so accommodating and there to answer every question. They give the bridal party golf carts to go around and take pictures and Becky thought ahead (it was 90 degrees out!) to put cold water in each... Read More one, just so thoughtful. I cannot say enough good things about Boulder Pointe and their staff, I would recommend this venue to any and all brides! Our day was so beautiful, it was a dream come true.

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Kara S

I was just recently married on August 28th and I cannot say how happy I am that I had my wedding at Boulder Pointe. Becky was my Wedding Coordinator and she was absolutely phenomenal throughout the whole process - she made it flawless. I loved that Becky always responded to my... Read More emails within a few minutes, she always gave very helpful advice when I needed it, made me feel so comfortable that she knew all of the details and to top it all off when I was feeling any stress, she always made me feel so excited. She took care of everything. I had so many compliments on the food, the staff - how professional and friendly they were and the hall was immaculate. Seriously, can't imagine a better hall. Thank you Becky and the BP staff - you helped make my wedding day dreams come true!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Sarah P

There are not enough nice things I can say about Becky and her team at Boulder Pointe. Our wedding was exactly what we pictured, we spent almost two years planning, and Becky was there answering questions every step of the way. She was always courtesy and prompt when I would... Read More email (we aren't from that area), she helped think through any areas of confusion we had during the process, and was an absolute dream to work with. I had complete confidence that our day would be exactly what I pictured it to be. Even when I went a little overboard on the DIY, Becky was there to collect the boxes of crafts and create the look I had envisioned. When our RSVP count differed from what we had originally anticipated, Becky helped come up with a solution we all felt comfortable with, which was a huge relief at that point in the game. I should also mention it rained for most of our wedding day. I had such trust in Becky and the staff at Boulder Pointe that everything would still turn out ok, even with the uncooperative weather. This venue is stunning, the staff is outstanding, if I were to do it all over again I would hands down be back at Boulder Pointe!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Jessica H

Beautiful venue with excellent service.

Great venue

Reviewed on 8/31/2015

This was a great venue everything was very organized rhey were willing to work with us and giving advice on all things we needed.

Perfect Place for a Wedding

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Krista D

We had our wedding reception at Boulder Pointe and were highly satisfied with everything there. The place is beautiful, if you have enough people you get the use of the entire room which is spacious and beautiful. There are 2 bars, a central dance floor and a balcony veranda... Read More area that you get full use of. I worked with 2 different wedding coordinators- Sunnie and Becky- both were great. They both worked very hard to make sure things were just the way that we wanted. They were quick to answer questions and very accommodating with our wants and needs. Overall it was a wonderfully positive experience and I would recommend this venue to anyone looking!

Awesome facility

Reviewed on 6/16/2014 Christine C

Everything was great :)The staff was great and it all ran smoothly!! 2 months later... guests are still talking about how hot the food was and how beautiful Boulder Pointe was!!

Love it!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Natalie R

We absolutely fell in love with the beautiful landscaping on the property. We also were VERY impressed with the quick responses from Sunnie and Emily! There was a little problem with the time it took to get the dinner served but they immediately apologized and rectified the... Read More situation.

Picture Perfect

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Cheryl H

Sunnie and Emily helped us create a rehearsal dinner and wedding reception that was nothing short of perfect. They were always available to answer questions and were able to work with us within our budget. Boulder Pointe helped us find many of our vendors through their... Read More preferred vendor night. From start to finish we couldn't have asked for anything more!

We LOVE BP!

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Brittney F

I cannot say enough great things about Boulder Pointe and their staff. The facility was amazing and the staff were even better. The food was great, service was awesome and they catered to my (the brides) every need. They got to know us as a couple and took the time to meet with... Read More us as needed. The day of the wedding, they provided the coordinator to be on site to help everything run smoothly and they also provided a server to specifically wait on the bridal party all night. Our guests had nothing but awesome things to say about our wedding and Boulder Pointe! I would do it all over again if I could. I would recommend this venue to anyone! Awesome staff and great facility!

Upcomming Summer Wedding

Reviewed on 4/05/2013 Sarah S

I am so excited to be having my wedding here this Summer. I have been working with Sunnie and Emily to get all the details sorted out. They have been extraordinary to work with and have given me some great recommendations on vendors to work with that really know the space. We... Read More just had our Bridal tasting and choosing which dishes and appetizers to go with was difficult because everything we sampled was amazing. This was an important part of us choosing this location as my Fiance and I love good food. Also another thing that sealed our decision was the option to have the ceremony and reception all at one location, so that guests can go right from the ceremony to sipping cocktails. Can't wait counting down the days till the big day:)

Great Location

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Nicole S

We had our ceremony and reception here and they were phenomenal!! I have no complaints. The staff is great, super nice, easy going and made sure everything was beyond perfect! The food was great and drinks were great! I recommend this place to everyone, you can't get service... Read More much better than what they gave us.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/16/2012 Emily M

I worked with Sunnie throughout the wedding process and let me tell u we had a perfect wedding!! She was so easy to work with and easy to talk to. My mom and I asked a ton of questions and she never once gave us a run around! The hall itself is beautiful and the food is... Read More fantastic! Would totally recommend boulder pointe!

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 11/14/2011 Jackie V

I have nothing negative to say about Boulder Pointe! They were excellent from the moment we first toured with them until the end of our wedding.

Perfect venue!

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 Stacie G

Sara and Sunnie were absolutely amazing. They were very helpful and were there for anything I needed. It was a beautiful setting and very well organized!

Meet The Director of Sales

Becky Taddiken

As the Director of Sales I work with newly engaged couples who are looking for the perfect wedding venue. Each couple has an individual style and it is always so much fun to get to know them as I assist in planning their Big Day! I began my career in Wedding Planning/Sales in 2013 as the Banquet Manager, assisting the previous Director in event planning, during event details/add-on, and managing the Service/Bar Staff. It is my goal to provide the highest quality of service for all guests attending. My favorite moment at a wedding is witnessing the couple see each other for the first time!