Boulder Springs by The Springs Events

New Braunfels, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

By The Springs Events-Rustic, Elegant Venues

Boulder Springs is the rustic wedding backdrop of your dreams with its beautiful water features & bridges that sit adjacent to the outdoor ceremony sites. Your wedding experience will be perfect with a 15-hour rental time, a personal payment plan, & the freedom to choose the vendors you've always wanted!

Guest Capacity

Rentals + Equipment

1723 Herbelin Rd, New Braunfels, TX

Absolutely Wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Ramiro R

Boulder Springs Events was awesome! The staff were always friendly and offered numerous suggestions. They answered all my questions and were always patient. They offered an online seating chart, tables/chairs including set-up, recommended vendors (you didn't have to use any... Read More vendor from their list), beautiful bridal/groom suites, gorgeous view, and access to the venue for a bridal portrait session. In addition, they welcome past and future brides to their biannual garage sale for free! This helped me talk to several vendors, try different food, cakes, and everything in between. In fact, it was raining a little on the day of my wedding and we were deciding whether to move the ceremony inside. The staff provided a few towels and helped wipe off the outside ceremony chairs. As the bride, I had no clue that this even happened until after the wedding. This service was far above and beyond what was expected. I highly recommend Boulder Springs for any event!!

Beautiful Venue, Incredible Value!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Thalia R

My husband and I opted for a very non-traditional Monday wedding, and the price for the hall was a steal! It included all the same amenities and features as booking on a weekend, at only a fraction of the price! Melissa, the manager, was incredibly friendly and helpful, and she... Read More made sure our day was just the way we wanted it to be. The garden area was the selling point for us, and it was in the same beautiful condition the day we booked the venue as it was the day we were married (over 2 years later!). Our family and friends were impressed with how lovely the venue looked on our wedding day. It's so gorgeous, we didn't feel a need to add too many flowers or decorations; it's beautiful just the way it is! I would definitely recommend Boulder Springs to future brides and grooms who are looking for a slightly rustic venue, with a touch of elegance. If you're a couple who wants to have an outdoor ceremony in a beautiful garden, with an indoor reception, and who would ideally like to have everything take place in one location, this is the venue for you!

Beautiful Ceremony & Reception Venue

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Boulder Springs, Stonehaven is beautiful. Melissa and Ayla are wonderful to work with and are always available by phone, text or email. They were very helpful with all our questions even up to the very end, always making me feel like this wedding was the most important one they... Read More were having. We had to move the ceremony indoors due to rain and we had no problems with the changes we had to make. The venue was beautiful without adding decorations and even more so when we added the decorations to the stage for the ceremony. After the ceremony the staff had the ceremony chairs down so fast I didn't even realize it had happened. I was worried about the location of the venue because it is 45 min - 1 hr from us depending on traffic on 218/1604 but everyone said it was so worth it, such a beautiful venue inside and out. The bridal party did get to take pictures outside when it had stopped raining during the day. The bride was asked if she wanted to move the ceremony back outside (even though it was very humid) but she loved how the inside looked. I Loved that Boulder Springs supplied all tables and chairs at no additional cost and now they even cover set up of chairs and tables. Loved that we could choose our own caterer. We wouldn't change one thing if we were to do this again and I (brides mom) and the bride couldn't be happier with every detail.

Book now! I loved this place.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Jeffrey J

They were extremely helpful the entire time leading up to the big day and the day of! I cannot say enough good things about Boulder Springs.

Wonderful Venue!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Sarah O

What a perfect place do to a DIY wedding!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Michaella W

When we first started looking for venues in September of 2013, we came across Boulder Springs and immediately knew that we had to get married here. They were the only venue we looked at and we booked that day! The outside ceremony area on both the Legacy and Stonehaven halls is... Read More BEAUTIFUL and the reception area on both is absolutely STUNNING! We originally had booked the Stonehaven Hall, but due to the size of our wedding party we switched to Legacy and it was perfect! They definitely helped us immensely in that change and we were lucky enough to be able to do that since Legacy hall hadn't been booked yet! Not only is it beautiful, but we also booked them because of the flexibility of being able to use our own vendors. They also gave us a list of recommended vendors which was extremely helpful to us and we ended up choosing quite a few off their list! Last, but certainly not least... Audrey & Melissa were amazing to work with. They were extremely responsive to any emails or texts sent! Also, there was a small hiccup in what can be used during the "wedding exit" but they were helpful in trying to look at other options and I really appreciated their diligence in making sure that we were happy. We had a great experience at Boulder Springs and would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Anna K

Boulder Springs was the perfect venue for us! Not only does it have a beautiful ceremony site and reception hall, but the staff there are incredibly professional and caring. They promptly answered all my emails, whether I was asking about Boulder Springs or about a vendor I was... Read More thinking about hiring. I absolutely love this venue and would recommend it to anyone!

Perfect Hill Country Elegance

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Sarah K

I could not imagine a better setting for brides wanting an elegant venue with a unique display of natural beauty. The grounds surrounding the venue and even on the drive in to the venue had all of my out-of-town (and in-town) guests floored. And the landscaping is to die... Read More for! The wonderful thing about Boulder Springs is that it can be adapted into so many roles and themes. I had a very formal wedding and Boulder Springs' beauty made it a standout. I chose the Stonehaven Hall because I loved the rock interior, and found that more elegant than the other hall's wood interior. The interior of Stonehaven is expansive with tall ceilings. We had about 280 guests at my wedding and it fit everyone easily, while still having an airy and open feel because of all of the windows, big doors, high ceiling. The outdoor patio surrounding the hall is a major plus, too! We loved using it during our cocktail hour. The ceremony space outside is equally stunning, if not more stunning, than the interior hall. I fell in love with it at first sight. Beautiful meandering creeks and trees and lush green grass...and a pavilion that can be decorated elegantly. The venue provides all the tables and chairs but pretty much everything else is up to you and your vision. I really liked that Boulder Springs, unlike so many other venues, allowed you to use ANY caterer and ANY vendor at all for everything. The only limitations we found with the venue were minor - they do not allow sparklers at exit, for example. The staff there was responsive to emails and calls all throughout my year-long planning process. My wedding went off like a dream. This place was perfect!! Just book far, far in advance...because everyone else knows it's perfect, too.

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 Maria C

We wanted a venue that highlighted the Texas Hill Country, and we instantly fell in love here! We chose the Legacy Hall, loving the wood walls, wood floors, and the hanging tulle and lights from the rafters. The outdoor ceremony site is gorgeous; the bridal suite is bright with... Read More ample plugs for getting ready; the indoor area is perfectly set up with a bar, buffet, and great dance floor. Audrey and her assistants were readily available the entire year of planning, giving great recommendations/advice, and being available on the day of for any needs. My only "complaints": unless you are willing to pay $$, you aren't able to access the venue the night before to do a rehearsal. Being pretty traditional, this was a struggle to accept. This venue is expensive but they do not set up the ceremony chairs or reception tables. While they recommend a very good company to do this, it comes at an additional charge. Other venues at similar prices not only covered the set-up, but also included basic linen and often a day of coordinator. For the price you are paying, set up is the least that should be included. The sister venue in Boerne has chandeliers along with the tulle and lights; I would have LOVED if Boulder Springs offered the chandeliers as well. The Bridal Suite only had a small table with 4 chairs, and a small couch. With 9+ women in my bridal party, the makeup artist using the table for her supplies, plus a chair, and the hairstylist using the counter along the mirrors, there was no where for us to sit! They do not allow a number of things, including sparklers or darkly colored flower petals. While I can understand the reason, I feel it is a little too strict. Lastly, the bar and music must stop at 11pm, and everyone out by 12am. We thought this was a little early and would have liked to stay later. Overall, we considered these issues to be minor, and we absolutely loved Boulder Springs. All of our guests loved the venue and have raved about it ever since.

2015-06-11T17:21:29 Response from the vendor

This is excellent feedback! We are always striving to offer top quality and the best service, and your opinion is the most valuble gift you can offer us. Thank you for taking the time to share what worked for you and what you wished had... Read Less Read More

Best day ever!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 Megan

The landscaping and view from this venue is absolutely beautiful. Everyone told us the wedding was so gorgeous. Plenty of space for our 200+ guests. They enjoyed hanging out inside or out on the porch. The staff is friendly and willing to help in any way that they can. You... Read More cannot go wrong with this venue. Our day was perfect there!!!!

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 5/24/2015 Catherine R

Audrey and the Boulder Springs team were wonderful to work with from the first tour of their facility until the end of our wedding reception. I loved how Audrey communicated with me often and was always thorough in her responses. I also really respected that she and her... Read More establishment have rules and she asks all brides to adhere to those rules, i.e. she doesn't play favorites or allow some brides to do some things and not allow others to do the same things. We LOVED the ceremony site outside. It was perfect for the actual ceremony, guest seating, and it made for picturesque pictures. The bridal and grooms suite had ample amount of space, were clean, and had plenty of plugs for all of our girlie things! It was nice to get ready in a great room and be able to touch up in that room as the evening continued. The reception site inside, with stage area, and amazing hardwood floors was amazing. It was easy to decorate and it didn't necessarily have to have a Texas theme if you didn't want it to. It all depends on how you decorated. I would HIGHLY recommend Boulder Springs to any and all brides. It is an affordable location and a beautiful wedding can happen with a smaller budget or a bigger budget at this location. Our vendors were : PTP Photo Booths, River City Catering, BarMasters Bartending, Wolff Weddings, Party 210 DJ services.

Boulder Springs Wedding

Reviewed on 5/09/2015 Jill A

We recently had a Friday wedding for our youngest daughter at Boulder Springs. Overall we could not have been more pleased. The venue is just outstanding, both the outside ceremony area (we had nice weather, and the setting looking out at the hills is lovely) as well as the... Read More reception in the Legacy Building. The building has many key features, such as roomy bride and (separate) groom prep areas. We had about 215 attending and there was lots of room at that level for table, dance area, food and bar. Audrey was extremely helpful, both in understanding how things work as well as helpful considerations on our many options. We were lucky, only four months ahead, to be able to have our first choice (being on Friday may have helped) on key vendors (food was River City Cafe, bar was Marguarita Madness, photo was Pink Poppy Photography), DJ was Northern Lights. All highly recommended. A friend did the flowers. Our prior two daughters were married in big city hotels, where more of the service is turn-key, so this was lots more work on our part (decorations, etc). (We did not hire a coordinator.) But the overall value was better and, again, it was essentially perfect, and the venue was part of that. Highly recommended! Note that the pricing is somewhat different for different days of the week (Saturdays highest). The two adjacent venues are nearly identical; the main differences are wood floor color and one is direct walk out the back door to the ceremony area and the other (Legacy) has a stair down to the grass area. Both are nice so it's just about preference.

Pleasant Experience

Reviewed on 5/01/2015

We had a mishap with our bartender and the wonderful ladies at Boulder Springs jumped right in and was filling water glasses for our guests to enjoy something to quench their thirst until the bartender was set up. Wonderful Venue.

Reviewed on 4/04/2015

Absolutely beautiful setting for our wedding. Wedding was perfect and Boulder Springs was a big part of that. Manager Audrey is awesome to work with. My only wish is that we could have stayed later. Would choose Boulder Springs all over again and recommend it highly.

Boulder Springs Bliss!

Reviewed on 3/23/2015 Chelsie S

Boulder Springs is an amazing venue to have a wedding! The staff is wonderful. Audrey, the general manager, promptly and pleasantly answered my many questions throughout our year and a half of planning. The grounds always look perfect and the facilities are rustically... Read More beautiful. Boulder Springs was the perfect choice for our wedding and I believe that anyone would feel the same!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 3/22/2015 Brittany C

Audrey was so amazing to work with the day of our wedding. Sadly we had rain on our wedding day and had to move our ceremony inside. Luckily, Audrey came to the rescue with a back up plan and helped make sure our ceremony chairs were set up and taken down quickly. Our wedding... Read More guests commented about how they didn't even realize the ceremony chairs had been moved off of the dance floor during cocktail hour. I would highly recommend Boulder Springs as you venue!

Wonderful Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 1/22/2015 Clarissa H

My husband and I were married at Boulder Springs on New Year's Eve (12/31/14). We booked the venue over a year out from our wedding. It was a beautiful place, that we couldn't pass up. Plus there was no higher rates for booking on a holiday, which most venues do. The weekday... Read More rate was much less from the weekend rates too, which really helped with our budget since we paid for the wedding ourselves. It was great having such a beautiful outdoor and indoor space for the ceremony and reception. We had planned to have our ceremony outside, but with the cold weather we decided to switch it indoors on the day of our wedding. With the venue being as large as it is, it was a very easy solution to move it inside. We didn't even have to move the tables we set up for the reception to make it work. We were also able to get into the venue the day before our wedding to set up, so that was very helpful to us and our families. Since there was no event scheduled the day before, we were able to decorate inside the reception hall, which saved us time on the day of the wedding. I cannot say enough about how wonderful and beautiful this venue truly is. Audrey was helpful in answering all our emails throughout our planning process and working with us to change our ceremony indoors. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for a rustic and beautiful venue out in the Hill Country.

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 12/22/2014 Tara M

Absolutely gorgeous venue that can be made to fit so many different themes!! Audrey and her team make the process so easy. They are willing to answer any questions and are very timely in their responses. I couldn't imagine my wedding anywhere else. Their terms are very relaxed... Read More and leave the bride lots of freedom with vendors. There are no hidden charges either. The preferred vendor list is also very helpful!! GORGEOUS VENUE!!

Elegant or Rustic Venue

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Allison M

This venue was absolutely gorgeous; which is why it was the first and only place I went to.

Dream Come True Venue

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Patricia P

As the Mother of The Bride, I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding venue and the staff was amazing. Our wedding was held at Boulder Springs Legacy Hall which offered everything we wished for, including an outdoor ceremony site that overlooked the beautiful Hill... Read More Country. One of the hardest things for us to find was a roomy bride's room and Boulder has it as well as a great Groom's Room. This venue has so many pluses, but the convenience of having the bride and groom's room sealed the deal. Our guests totally enjoyed the fact that the ceremony and reception was in the same place and was so accommodating with ample parking. Thank you to Audrey and her staff for all they did for us!

Boulder Sept 27, 2014

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 rachel m

Boulder Springs is the perfect wedding venue rain or shine. I would know specifically more about the rain part :) Audrey was very helpful leading up to the day and it was a pretty relaxed venue I loved being able to pick all my own vendors. All of my guests thought the wedding... Read More was beautiful and did not even realize i originally planned for outdoors. The only recommendation I have is perhaps to put some gripping on the wooden bridge that thing is really slick when wet.

2014-10-24T11:50:24 Response from the vendor

Hi Rachel, Thank you for the great review & for the very helpful feedback regarding the bridge- our maintenance team has this on their list & will get it solved. It was a pleasure hosting your special day here at Boulder Springs! -Audrey Nelson, GM

Bride to Bride you will LOVE THIS PLACE!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014

So my name is Linda and I currently got married at Boulder Springs. My husband and were blown away. The manager, Audrey, helps with questions,problems or concerns with your vendors. She is just a phone call or email away.(She gets back to you promptly though email) I could not... Read More have asked for a better wedding or a better venue. Ps. Go visit. It will be worth it!

Gorgeous Venue, Wonderful Hosts

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Jessica E

Jamie and I got married at the Boulder Springs location this August and everything turned out perfectly! Audrey was incredibly accommodating, knowledgable, and sweet. We didn't run into any difficulties and the venue itself is gorgeous. I would strongly recommend Boulder... Read More Springs to any bride, it took so much stress out of the equation for us! Best wishes for your wedding! -Jess

Great Space!

Reviewed on 10/01/2014

I had my wedding at Boulder Springs in Legacy Hall a couple of weeks ago. Audrey was so easy to work with and was always so quick to respond to all of my questions, calls, and emails. I never felt that I was a hassle or that she didn’t have time for me. When I first looked at... Read More the venue I was concerned about the fact there were two halls on the property. I was worried that the other wedding noise would interfere with my wedding on the day of. When wedding day came around, I heard nothing from the other wedding and it felt like I was the only hall on the property. I loved the fact that I could bring in my own vendors, and there were very few restrictions on what I could do décor wise. I had the freedom to make my wedding my own and exactly how I wanted it. I had so many compliments from guest on how beautiful the venue was and my bridesmaids loved how large the bridal suite was to get ready in. Thank you Audrey and Boulder Springs for helping to make my day a great one!

Our Dream Wedding made Possible!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Tawni Y

Boulder Springs was our dream wedding venue and it turned out to be even more than we could've imagined. We were blown away. The staff was MORE than accommodating and SUPER friendly! They were always available to clarify any questions or concerns we had before the big day and... Read More during. They were wonderful behind the scenes. Audrey was amazing! They definitely need to keep her around. I'm sure between us and the other wedding going we kept her quite busy. The venue is always "spit spot" clean. I love the openness and the VIEW. You can't beat the view of the hill country. Also, having the guys and ladies dressing rooms INSIDE the building was genious. We didn't have to go anywhere. Although it was the hottest time of the year, August, they managed to keep the ceremony site outside lusciously green. The little creek that runs on either side of the bridge made it 10x more peaceful and beautiful. I can not describe enough how beautiful this place is and how awesome the staff was. Although you may think it looks like a rustic sort of venue, you can definitely make it look like any style or theme easily. You definitely get your money's worth! In a good way! Compared to most other venues it was more affordable for the service you get and the SPACE! I had over 380 people and it held EVERYBODY and we still managed a nice dance floor :) I HIGHLY recommend Boulder Springs Event Center to anyone and everyone!