Bridesmaid Gifts, Gifts for the Bride

New York, NY (917) 856-3931

A special, one of a kind gift!

Reviewed on 2/01/2015

Every time I'm in my home, I reminded of my wedding bouquet in the form of a piece of art and it's incredibly special. Rebecca has a talent to capture a wonderful memory of my wedding day by her watercolor and digital work. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a unique... Read More gift- whether it be for a wedding or anniversary!

Extradinary, one-of-a-kind gift

Reviewed on 2/01/2015

Rebecca's special talent at preserving my daughter-in-law's wedding bouquet has given us a wonderful wedding reminder piece of art so different from the normal bride & groom photograph. The bouquet portrait is a beautiful mix of a photograph with watercolor enhancement that... Read More really creates a beautiful piece of art and an emotional reminder of the wedding. Rebecca is a joy to work with and work very unique. I will use her again for wedding gifts for family and friends.

Beautiful Wedding Bouquet Portrait

Reviewed on 1/28/2015

Just a beautiful, vibrant photograph. The photos were taken before the wedding and did not take that long. It was easy and not stressful, and now we have a lovely, non-traditional, reminder of our wedding day hanging up in our apartment. Thank you!

Bouquet Portraits

Reviewed on 1/27/2015

I have a lovely reminder of my daughter's wedding and a beautiful photograph to have on my wall. On that busy day, with so much going on the photographer stayed out of our way. Before the ceremony, before the guests had arrived, she took a few pictures of the bouquet and then... Read More was gone. The pictures arrived as if by magic.