Bourbons Best Balconies and French Quarter Courtyards

New Orleans, LA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Bourbons Best Balconies and French Quarter Courtyards

A BACKYARD IN NEW ORLEANS, LA

Bourbon’s Best Balconies and French Quarter Courtyards provides venues with a distinct fusion of modern romance and traditional New Orleans, Louisiana charm. Set in the heart of the historic French Quarter on the renowned Bourbon Street, there's a number of spaces to choose from for an ideal wedding celebration at this hotspot.

is a breathtaking spot for an outdoor wedding ceremony. A private place located in the hub of the city, this stylish setting is surrounded by bamboo and luscious green florae. Plus, the semi-tropical weather in New Orleans means couples can plan their ideal outdoor wedding as early as February or as late as November. At night, the courtyard glows with soft, elegant lighting, which brings a subtle beauty to this colorful courtyard.

is a fantastic area for receptions, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties and bridal luncheons. This second-story bar offers a wraparound outdoor patio, which overlooks both Bourbon Street as well as the beautiful bamboo-filled courtyard. This is not only a great place to have a blast but is also an ideal spot to watch the legendary parties unfolding on the street down below.

is just down the street and is also available for wedding receptions. It has two private rooms and a bar along with an area for a live band to set up for a little New Orleans jamming. Also featured on the upper level of this rocking venue are private bathrooms exclusively for wedding guests.

A variety of packages is available to suit any budget and taste, and couples are encouraged to contact the restaurant’s expert event planners to work out all of the finer details. Receptions can include a delicious assortment of hors d’oeuvres, cocktails and champagne, as well as a wedding cake and private access to the outdoor courtyard for the ceremony or formal photographs.

The expert staff has years of planning experience in hosting both weddings and receptions. For a Bourbon Street Balcony wedding reception, staff can remove the mechanical ride from the bar. This is an ideal venue fit to accommodate anywhere between 150-300 guests. The bride and groom must provide their own flowers and photographers, as well as any other special requests.

Bourbon’s Best Balconies and French Quarter Courtyards have expert wedding planners who are available to help couples find all of the local resources they require, including:

• Flower arrangements
  • Music
  • Wedding photographers
  • Special requests
  • Uncovered outdoor courtyard
  • Liability insurance

Bourbon St. Balconies & French Quarter Courtyards

The nostalgia of the tropical French Quarter Courtyard combined with the excitement of the Bourbon Street Balcony is the perfect setting for the quintessential French Quarter Wedding Ceremony, Reception and After Party! Create the destination wedding of your dreams in our French Quarter Courtyard.

Backyard, Ballroom, Historic Venue, Park, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

241 Bourbon Street, New Orleans, LA (504) 251-8321

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Abena A

Our wedding after party at the Bourbon Cowboy was AMAZING. Sharon and Leesa helped us plan an affordable and fun gathering for our guests who weren't tired after the reception. They took care of decorations, security, food, music and drinks -- I didn't have to plan a thing. On... Read More top of that, Sharon helped us out when we were in a bind! Our wedding band (the wedding was held at a different venue) canceled at the last minute and she found us one at an affordable rate! Would highly recommend working with Sharon and her team at the Bourbon Cowboy!

Wedding reception/after party upstairs at Bourbon Cowboy Balcony

Reviewed on 6/21/2014

This venue was perfect as the second venue at our wedding and Sharon Hart made everything easy! We had our ceremony and dinner then second lined over to the Bourbon Cowboy. We had the top floor which has two partially separated rooms, a bar, private bathrooms and a corner... Read More balcony overlooking Bourbon Street. Sharon made sure that the night was flawless. She helped us find the best place to buy beads for guests to throw, created a great food menu for us, made sure our band was set up and started playing right before we walked in and generally made us feel very special. She even loaned us glasses, platters, etc for a family cocktail night that we hosted in our suite the night before. Above and Beyond! We wish that we could do it all over again! We had so many guests tell us that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Thanks, Sharon and all of the Bourbon Cowboy staff!

Excellent venue!

Reviewed on 6/19/2014

We LOVED the Bourbon Cowboy balcony for our wedding after party. The size was perfect for us and the price was unbeatable. The staff was very friendly and helpful and they went out of their way to make our day special. I highly recommend this company for your event!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Dominique R

My husband and I were married in New Orleans on October 22, 2016 (coming from NYC so destination wedding). We wanted to make sure our guests had a weekend they would never forget and looked for a venue to host an afterparty on Bourbon Street. After inquiring with a number of... Read More venues, we were lucky enough to speak with Sharon Hart and from there we didn't have to lift a finger to have the perfect afterparty with the best location. We were able to rent out most of the top floor of Bourbon Cowboy with a gigantic wrap around balcony. We ordered beads through the bar's wholesaler and they hung them on the balcony for us which our guests loved. We had an open bar, food, and a DJ and our guests still rave about the afterparty today. Sharon was so helpful she gave suggestions for other vendors to use for other parts of our wedding weekend that we ended up using and her attention to detail is second to none. If you want a flawless reception or afterparty, do not hesitate to reach out to Sharon, it will be the party of your dreams. Thank you!

Amazing service and location

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Jeri-lyn C

When planning my wedding, we decided a destination wedding to accommodate our east coast and west coast friends and family, NOLA was the best place. We are both special education teachers and were on a tight budget, Sharon Hart from Bourbons Best went above and beyond to make... Read More sure we got the best experience for our money. She asked us what was most important to us, we both decided we wanted our guests to have the best New Orleans experience with good food and drinks. She arranged everything within our budget, ordered our cake, had the balcony stocked with beads for our friends and family to throw, and even added a Three Kings Cake, just for tradition. The food was amazing and the view was spectacular. Our guests had the experience of a lifetime and they still talk about it three years later. In order to make our dream wedding happen, she helped us save money in order to make it happen. She was so kind, she drove me to a local store, helped me buy flowers, and arranged the bouquets because she knew we couldn't afford to go all out. It was the kindest thing and I think about how wonderful she was often. If I had to do my wedding all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. I would recommend this place for anybody considering a destination wedding.

One of a Kind!

Reviewed on 6/20/2014 amanda o

My husband and I did a destination wedding in New Orleans 12.13.13 and we used The Fandango Balcony Room at Bourbon Cowboy for our reception and it was awesome! We had our own private room that personally decorated to match my colors, the food was fantastic, the bartenders were... Read More awesome, the balcony looking over Bourbon St was insane! It was definitely an experience to remember and I would highly recommend this venue to anyone that is looking for the most for their money and who like to have a unique non traditional wedding reception! Sharon was the event coordinator and helped me out with EVERYTHING I needed, and I needed a lot since I was an out of towner!