Handmade Personalized Gifts & Home Decor

Handcrafted personalized perfect for your wedding! I am happy to customize colors, quotes and embellishments to make these perfect for your needs. Feel free to check out my Etsy shop for samples and message me anytime to discuss your order. I do offer discounts on large orders!

Bridesmaid Gifts, Flower Girl Gifts, Gift + Favor Assembly, Gift Wrapping, Gifts for the Bride, Gifts for the Groom, Groomsman Gifts, Parent Gifts, Personalization, Ring Bearer Gifts, Wedding Favors, Gifts + Favors

Spring, TX

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Lela S

I bought two handmade frames for part of my thank you gifts for our parents. The frames were beautiful and were exactly as expected. They shipped quickly and were shipped with care. I was very happy with my purchase!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Alexis K

We ordered a frame for my groom's parents & it turned out perfect! Easy customization & great communication. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Lisa G

Loved our frames! We can't wait to give them to our parents!! Thank you so much :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Corinne L

Absolutely loved the frame I ordered for my mom, she cried like a baby when I gave it to her! It’s such a sweet and perfect gift! They were so amazing with the turn around time, too! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Lindsay C

Awesome!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Shallon R

The frames I ordered turned out beautifully and she made sure to reach out and double check some questionable spelling which I appreciated cause I had made a mistake. I would recommend them and order from them again.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Sherri W

I love my picture frame and I cannot wait to give it to my dad! It's so pretty and I received it in a week!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Johanna B

We ordered a frame for both of our parents. They absolutely loved them! The business was great and the quality of the product was even better. I can’t say enough good about this!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kristen B

Love these! They are so well made and exactly as pictured. Our parents are going to love these as gifts!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Victoria K

Very pleasant to work with! Product was custom made and arrived very quickly!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Shea M

For starters, I waited last minute to get a gift for my mom. For a long time, I was looking for something personalized and sweet for my mom. When I saw this shop on Etsy, I knew I would be ordering something from it. Asli assured me that the frame I ordered would be there before... Read More the big day. It shipped/arrived way before I expected. The frame is absolutely perfect and my mom will without a doubt cry. I asked for a personalized quote that I thought might be too long but she exceeded all expectations. I have ordered from many different Etsy shops for this wedding, and she was my favorite. She was sweet, courtesy, and overall simple and easy to deal with. She responds fast and really treats the customer like family. I am lucky to have found this boutique 2 weeks before the wedding and this is a Texas based shop which it makes it that much more special. I will use her again and again and again. ❤️

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Kaitlyn W

We used Boutique ButterLu for picture frames for our parents. The frames were delivered super fast and are cute as can be! Price is super reasonable for such cute frames. The shop owner is very sweet and updates you along the way about your purchase. You can't go wrong using... Read More Boutique ButterLu for your wedding gifts!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017

I had a great experience with Boutique ButterLu! I had two picture frames custom made for our parents as gifts before my fiancé and I get married. They were even nicer in person! I received many compliments on them already! Very reasonably priced too because I am on a budget!... Read More They arrived in a cute package and I can tell Boutique ButterLu loves what she creates and puts her heart into it! And when I decided to change the stain for the wood even after my order was placed it was no problem! I look forward to ordering more products in the future!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Mercedes H

The owner of this boutique is an amazing one!! She helped me out tremendously when I ordered from her!! I needed my frames for a special day (Mother's Day) I did not order them until two days before the day she shipped them on that Wednesday. She was very helpful as to making... Read More sure I would receive them. I HIGHLY recommend this boutique for all ordering of picture frames for your special occasion/special day. They were gorgeous and just what I imagined. I am positive your mother, mother-in-law, grandmother, father, father-in-law will love these gifts to keep forever within their home. :) :)

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Tyesha G

My in-laws loved their frame. I really appreciated that I was able to receive my order before my wedding. I will be purchasing more items in the future.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Molly P

I loved the frame I bought- it will be a perfect gift for my mother in law at our wedding!

Asli Wade

I started making frames when I was 7 years old and after having my 4th child, decided to make my hobby a business. Boutique ButterLu is named after my 2 girls nicknames, Butter and Lu. They work alongside me every day, helping me with their ideas and packaging up all orders for shipment. We would love to work with you to create the perfect frames for your wedding, please contact us anytime! :)