Dress Classy Dance Cheesy

Bow Ty Audio strives to create a comfortable and exciting wedding night. This is achieved by professional sound and DMX lighting equipment run an experienced and respectful DJ. The biggest advantages Bow Ty Audio can provide is trust, flexibility and openness to requests. At Bow Ty Audio, getting to know your DJ is critical; please feel free to contact or set up a meeting with your DJ!

Classical, Country, Dance, Folk, Hip-Hop, Polka, Pop, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Sound Equipment, Audio/Visual Equipment

Lincoln, Omaha and Surrounding areas (402) 879-1940

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Paige H

Absolute best DJ. He was extremely prompt with all the emails I sent asking questions. He made himself available for questions in person, email, or via phone calls/text. All the paperwork for the day of was so easy to fill out and mail back in. He did a fantastic job during our... Read More reception. He had the dance floor full of people all night long!! So extremely happy I got on The Knot's website and looked through the DJ selection!!! Will definitely tell people about his services and recommend him to my friends and family!!! Thank you Ty you made our night amazing!!!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Jen H

Ty did an excellent job for us. We live out of state and he made it very convenient to contact. He was professional and quick to respond. We wanted to make the reception music very personal during the cocktail hour/dancing, and he made it easy. I was able to send him playlists... Read More of what kind of music we wanted and when. We wanted a mix of traditional and non traditional, which he was open to. Ty made the night very smooth and kept the dance floor busy!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Isaac F

Ty did a fantastic job! He set up meetings for us and had a form detailing all aspects of the reception, including lots of items we hadn't thought about. He is very friendly while still being completely professional. I've been to seven weddings since my own and I've had over 12... Read More people tell me in confidence, completely of their own accord, that the dance was better at my wedding. There is a chance that they tell my wife and I this for flattery, but I believe they are sincere. Midway through the dance, the floor literally started to bounce so much that people began to worry someone was going to break through it. Some people told me they saw it moving +/-3 inches, which is a fun memory! Ty seemed to know exactly when to make an announcement, encourage people on the dance floor, and when to let my wife have the attention she deserved. I loved that he made the Bride and Groom (especially the Bride), the center of attention and not himself. He was great at filling the gaps, making announcements, and playing excellent music, all the while giving the attention to the wedding party. Exactly what the DJ should be good at IMO. The equipment was good as far as I can tell, there was no trouble hearing at any point and sound quality was great. It was very affordable and got everything I wanted in a DJ. He even helped set up the audio/video with a projector specifically for the Father/Daughter dance, which was really memorable for her. All in all I had no complaints and nothing but good things to say about my experience with Bow Ty Audio. I would highly, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Max W

Ty had all of the music we requested and all that our guests requested! He graciously handled a fluctuating schedule and was an excellent emcee for the night. Everything was set up well in advance and he was well prepared when we met prior to the wedding day.

Ty Rempe

Bringing people together with music and dance is one of my biggest passions with Bow Ty Audio. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding your special night. I would be proud to be your DJ!