Bowman Films Co.

Arizona & Destination Weddings

Classic, Documentary

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Video

Arizona & Destination Weddings

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Mallory L

Choosing Bowman Films Co. was the absolute best decision I made for my wedding! I was extremely picky when it came to the style and look of the wedding film, and they met all of my expectations! I feel that compared to other companies that provide the same service, their quality... Read More of work just stands out so much more. I have seen countless wedding films over the years, and I truly believe that Nicole and Trace are the best. The way they were able to perfectly capture the love, emotion, and happiness of our wedding day still blows me away. I always knew I would make room in the wedding budget for videography, but I cannot even put into words how important the wedding video is. Although the day is always perfect and unforgettable, days later you forget so many of the details, which is why having it all on video is so amazing! There is no exaggeration in saying that you will watch your wedding video again and again for months and your investment will be so worth it! Thank you Nicole and Trace for being so amazing throughout the process and for providing us with a video we will treasure forever.

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Laura W

Loved working with Nicole

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Courtney C

Bowman Films Co. blew me and my now husband away!! When it comes to wedding vendors, it is rare to feel like you get "your money's worth", but with these two, we feel like we didn't pay them enough! The day of my wedding the two of them were so incredibly sweet and easy going.... Read More They rolled with everything and were actually fun to spend the day with. After the wedding, I had a reception for my family on the east coast who were unable to make the trip to our Arizona wedding. My step-father told Nicole about the event and with only three weeks in between our wedding day and the day of our reception, we received our wedding video and were able to play it for all of our friends and family. There were tears everywhere and everyone said the video made them feel as if they were actually there. They did a great job capturing real emotion and editing the video to tell a story. I have never felt more special and beautiful. Nicole also had great communication. She explained to me exactly how to post the videos to my social media pages, which as we al know is very important for us tech challenged individuals :) SO many thank yous to this amazingly talented couple! I can't imagine choosing anyone else to video our wedding day.