For couples madly in love.....

...and looking for a photographer to capture their big day, keep reading!!!! I will encase the essence of your love story while providing a fun and comfortable environment. All weddings are beautifully different and come with many surprises. You can trust that I wont miss a beat as you are dancing off into the sunset.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Katelin C

Brittany took our wedding photos and was truly wonderful! Due to the venue and timing of arrivals everyone was pretty scattered but Brittany was calm and professional throughout. She was very organized, patient and composed even with a bit of chaos happening on our end. She... Read More captured everything we could have wanted and way more than I thought was even possible. I will definitely be using her for any future photography needs and would recommend her 100%. Brittany has a true talent for her work and her pictures are just beautiful!

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Amy L

We had the awesome privilege of having Brittany for our engagement and wedding photos! They are absolutely amazing shots and I would not trust anyone else with an event this important or special. We also had her follow up with us and take our twin boys newborn photos! My husband... Read More and I pull those photos out on their birthday and pull our beautiful wedding book every year on our anniversary! She was so great the day of the wedding and so flexible when it rained the majority of the day! You cannot go wrong with Brittany!!

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Stesha P

Brittany has been, and always will be, my go-to for any type of photography. Each time she exceeds my expectations and beautifully captures each moment.

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Jessica B

I had my maternity photos done with Brittany & they were so beautiful. She was very professional & easy to work with. She was very patient with my as I waddled along the beach. I was also very impressed with how well she worked our dogs into the shoot. Cherished memories... Read More captured forever. I would definitely work with her again.

Brittany Price- Loveographer <3

I have many years of experience that makes me a professional but just enough crazy that we will be laughing the whole way!!