Classic

77 Wapiti Loop, Hyrum, UT (435) 757-4077

My miracle photographer!

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Cami H

I'm so excited to be able to rave about Brandi! She was a last minute find who just happened to be able to squeeze me in. She was so easy to work with and made everything I had dreamed of happen. Her work is beautiful and very clean and professional. During our formals, she... Read More really just let us be ourselves and captured it perfectly. She was learning how to do videography and made us an adorable, well done video for free on facebook and snapping photos at the same time. I am so impressed with her and highly recommend her to any bride. We adore Brandi Lyn!

Amazing Photographer!!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 Amanda B

Wow! Brandi Lyn did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding photography and was wonderful to work with! She was able to work with our budget and help us to get exactly what we wanted done for the photography while staying within our price range. She is extremely personable... Read More and really cares about making your big day special. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer in Northern Utah.

Photography

Reviewed on 1/16/2012 Shawnee B

Brandi Lyn photography takes AMAZING pictures! We didn't end up using this photographer, but I saw her work at the bridal fair and she was amazing! I would definitely recommend her.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/07/2011 Brielle D

Brandi Lyn was SO GREAT to work with! She was very open to our suggestions and her photos are amazing! I am very pleased with the way they turned out! You also definitely cannot beat the price! Best deal I have ever found! Thank you Brandi Lyn!

Beautiful Pictures

Reviewed on 10/24/2010 Sarah B

Brandi is a great photographer. She has an eye for the perfect shot, and captured our day very well. She is a new photographer, and with more experience she will be an even better photographer. We experienced her to be a little timid in directing our large family into group... Read More shots. I think as she gets more experience with large groups, she will learn to be more directive. Over all, she is very friendly and put us at ease during our photo sessions and the day of the wedding. Her pictures are beautiful and look very professional.

Very Pleased

Reviewed on 6/01/2010 Brandi R

Wonderful quality photos. Good value for our area.