We believe, your MAGIC brings the gowns to life!

First, Let us say " YOU'RE ENGAGED! CONGRATULATIONS!" We strive to make sure every Bride has the bridal experience she dreams of. Combine your style and vision with our fun and talented team. Whether it's classic, romantic, vintage or elegant we ensure you will find your gown. It's our pleasure to make this a laid back, enjoyable day you will never forget. Call today and schedule an appointment for your personal consultation!!! Bring your Mother, Sister, Bridal party, Your little ole self, or even your Fiance to share in this once in a lifetime moment and the beginning of your happily ever after!! Dress shopping tip #31: Pinterest is like a scary movie. When searching for a gown or Wedding planning, Close your eyes and repeat to yourself, Its not real, Its not real

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

1439 S First St., Union City, TN (731) 599-1555
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Breanna S

I had previously been to other bridal appointments before coming to Brandi Michelle's, but none of them even remotely compared to them! Jared was great and let me know upfront if a dress did not flatter my small frame. He never once put me in a dress that exceeded my budget and... Read More we found my dream dress here! 100% go to them!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017

So I walked into this super gorgeous store after work one day on a recommendation from an acquaintance. And never one time did I feel out of place. They immediately made me feel like we had been long time friends. I told them what I kind of had in mind and they found several... Read More dresses that were in my budget! I said yes to the dress at Brandi Michelle and I'm so in love with it. I didn't expect this experience to be so fun as I was by myself but it was fabulous. Unfortunately I wasted an afternoon at a "franchise boutique" and felt hassled and rushed. At Brandi Michelle I never felt pressured to make a purchase, they took extra care of me since I was alone, and even offered suggestions for hair, colors, groom ideas, and cakes. They really made me feel like they were celebrating in this exciting time with me. I would highly recommend Brandi Michelle to all my friend and brides-to-be!!

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Tori A

As soon as I walked into the boutique I was welcomed by everyone! They made me feel like a princess, which is what every bride should feel like! They helped me with literally, EVERYTHING! The prices on their dresses are unbeatable! You get a very high quality dress for a great... Read More price! Ladies, please take my advice and visit Brandi Michelle's!! You won't regret it! Also, they have a sales rack full of beautiful dresses! They ask you a few questions so they can get the feeling of your style and they help you pick out the dresses to try on. I tried on about 7-8 dresses and the first dress I tried on was THE DRESS, and she told me that when I first put it on. She knows her stuff! The entire crew is so much fun! Their accessories are priced very well, too! My experience there was one I won't forget!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Jordan C

When looking for the perfect dress I went to many stores, but at Brandi Michelle's it was about more than just the dress. It was an amazing experience, the first time I went in I did not have an appointment and thought I would look around and maybe schedule an appointment to... Read More come back. They immediately asked me what I liked and started pulling dresses for me to try on. It wasn't long after I was there that I knew that is where I wanted to purchase my dress. I was a challenge when it came to finding the perfect dress as I knew I wouldn't cry or get over emotional about a dress. That is where Michelle took the challenge and after a few visits she got me in MY DRESS and I cried! not only did I purchase my dress there I also ordered my bridesmaids dresses and mother of the bride/groom dresses! I get excited to go back as all of the staff at Brandi Michelle's makes each visit enjoyable! Go see them as I promise you won't regret it!