Brandi Sutherland Photography

Trash The Dress

Alamo Heights, San Antonio, TX

Excellent Photographer

Reviewed on 1/11/2014 Sara M

Brandi and her assistant Becca did an excellent job for our wedding. Brandi was always quick to respond to e mails and phone calls, is very easy to work with, and provides excellent photographs. Not only did we have Brandi take our wedding photos, but also our engagement, my... Read More bridal portraits, and a family portrait session for my in laws. Every interaction that we have had with her has been great and we are always very happy with the photographs that she produces.

Amazing Wedding Photos!

Reviewed on 6/06/2012 Jennifer W

Brandi and Becca really did an amazing job photographing our wedding. Honestly I was so caught up in all the emotion of our big day that I didn't even notice them when they were capturing all those tiny moments that you love to look back on. I have pictures of me laughing with... Read More an uncle who hates to have his picture taken! These girls work hard to get really quality shots and I couldn't be happier with my beautiful photos.

Reviewed on 7/18/2011 Esther V

My pictures from our engagement session and our wedding were AMAZING! These ladies know exactly how to capture every memory from that day. Everything goes by so fast and it is wonderful to see all the details when you view the final product through these unique and vibrant... Read More photos. Brandi and Becca were so personable and proficient, ensuring that I got exactly what I wanted. These pictures are worth more than a million words to me. I would recommend Brandi Sutherland Photography over and over!!

Happy Bride!

Reviewed on 6/09/2011 Katie J

Brandi was great! She was very helpful and patient. She knew exactly where to go to get beautiful engagement and bridal portraits done and they turned out great! The colors in the pictures are so bright and beautiful! The wedding day went very smooth with her and Becca. They... Read More work great together and the pictures really proved that. Im so glad we got the opportunity to work with them and we will definetly be calling when its time for baby pictures!

Breath-taking, classic, and more than I could have

Reviewed on 5/23/2011 Brittany S

I used Brandi and Becca for my engagements, bridals and wedding. Seriously... they captured every single shot in the most amazing way possible. I first saw Brandi's work on a relatives Facebook page and tracked her down when I was selecting a photographer. Not only was she an... Read More amazing professional, but her personality made everything relaxing and fun! On the day of my wedding, we were running VERY late and Brandi swooped in, changed the photography schedule and made me feel soooo much better! She and Becca captured every moment of my wedding in a way that was creative, authentic and radiating with emotion. When I got my wedding day album, I relived every moment and felt every emotion as if it were my wedding day again. I plan on using Brandi and Becca for all of my future photography business and recommend her to everyone looking for a quality, creative and unforgettable experience. Thanks to Brandi and Becca, I am able to vividly remember my wedding day and the significance of the date in mine and my husband's life!

The best of everything!

Reviewed on 5/20/2011 Katherine C

The first time I saw Brandi's wedding website I fell in love! I love Brandi and Becca’s style- the bright colors, use of light, relaxed feel, and the uniqueness of every photo. I knew before I even got engaged that I was going to use them! When the day finally came I emailed... Read More Brandi that week to see if she had an opening. My wedding isn’t until October but we did do an engagement session. It was so relaxed and we felt very comfortable. What’s more fun then driving around downtown and jumping out when the perfect place is spotted! We can't wait for October and look forward to working with Brandi Sutherland Photography again!!!

Beautiful Photos and Wonderful People

Reviewed on 5/18/2011 Kristin T

Brandi Sutherland Photography shot my wedding in May 2010, and I couldn't have been more pleased with the photos. Brandi and Becca were both very fun and easy to work with. After the event we had an amazing combination of artistic, fun, and traditional photos within a few... Read More weeks, which was impressively fast. Brandi also shot our engagement and day after session, which I would definitely recommend to anyone thinking about it. Some of my favorite photos were from the day after. Thanks Brandi Sutherland Photography!

TO Brandi Sutherland Photography