Celebrate In Provence!

We Welcome your Wedding Reception, Rehearsal Dinner & Bridal Shower at Brasserie Provence for 10 to 200 Guests. We Offer Gracious Service, Fine Beverages & Delicious Southern French Cuisine. A Personalized Menu is tailored to your taste and budget. Our completely Private Dining Salon is ideal for celebrating with up to 40 Guests. Table setup is customized to your event. A Semi-Private Cocktail Reception area is also available around the Bar. Large Events for up to 200 Guests take place throughout the Dining Room & Bar Areas. Our central Bar is perfect for Cocktails. Dinner Seating is located in the larger dining room, while the Cake Cutting Ceremony and Dancing occur in the smaller section. We look forward to working with you - Contact Guy TODAY for a personal consultation!

• Outdoor - Covered

Restaurant

150 N Hurstbourne Pkwy, Louisville, KY (502) 883-3153
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Katy G

Brasserie Provence was the ideal location for our wedding reception! The restaurant provided an elegant, intimate setting for our 75 guests and the personalized service was fantastic. The owners were extremely flexible, accommodated our special requests and went above and beyond... Read More – they even helped decorate our cake table! Plus, we love that we can drop in to enjoy a meal there and reminisce while also creating new memories. My husband and I would highly recommend Brasserie Provence for your reception or event!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Yetta B

We celebrated our wedding with a reception at Brasserie Provence. We never imagined the evening would turn out so special; we have so many happy memories of the food, the service, and the special way the staff treated us and our guests. The week before the party, we met with Guy... Read More to create a menu just for us. He asked what we liked, then used his expertise to craft together a delicious meal. When we arrived, the staff ushered us into the party room – the tables were beautifully set, with appetizers already waiting. Each guest selected soup or salad and an entrée (we had already selected side dishes). Each dish was exquisite! Our guests especially liked the cast iron mushrooms, the French onion soup, and the grilled tuna steak. To top it off, Guy arranged for the baker to create a wedding cake just for us! At the end of the evening, the staff boxed up the leftovers for us to take home and gave us a copy of the menu for our wedding book. We are so looking forward to finishing off the wedding cake on our one year anniversary! Thank you Brasserie Provence for helping us make our wedding special!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Gayle B

What an amazing venue! We have eaten at Provence for several years now and never had a disappointing meal/experience. We have had family gatherings in the private room and now our wedding reception . Guy, the owner is so easy to work with, the staff likes what they do and it... Read More shows in how attentive they are to their patrons and guest and the food has been outstanding every time we have been there. For our wedding reception we had cocktails and dancing on one side of the restaurant and dinner on the other. There was plenty of space for everything and everyone. I encourage you to look at this venue for any gathering you are hosting. You will not be disappointed in any aspect of the experience.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Abigail C

We went to Brasserie for our rehearsal dinner and the staff there did a fabulous job! They were easy to work with in advance and offered even better service the night of! All of the food was delicious!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Mirela I

Our wedding was everything we had imagined. Guy helped us came up with the menu everyone would love and enjoy. I loved the wine selection with the food. We were able to bring extra dessert into restaurant which I loved very much, it made it extra personal and wonderful. My only... Read More thing about the whole event is that the place was little small for about 50 people. I would defining recommend this place if you are trying to have small and personal dinner with your closests friends and family. We love this restaurant and we plan on going back to celebrate more events in our lives ❤️

Guy Genoud

I will be your Personal Wedding Coordinator during this very important life event. My 30 years of experience in the European and US hotel and restaurant industries ensure a high level of professional service, cuisine and ambience. It is my goal to provide you with the unique experience of being transported to the South of France.