Brazilian 2wins - The Best in Wedding Entertainment

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

Travel Anywhere, Des Moines, IA Worldwide (319) 849-8095

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Jeanie H

Amazing! Phenomenal! The Brazilian 2wins are a must have at your wedding! They are incredibly talented and so easy to work with. From the ceremony all they way to the reception, they were the icing on the cake. They truly know how to make a party fun! I had so many compliments... Read More from people about having the "best music" at our wedding. I could relive that day again and again. 5 stars isn't enough!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Brooke P

The Brazilian 2wins are outstanding! Everyone was completely in awe at how amazing they were. From the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, and the best part, the reception and dance party, they were awesome! Not only were they incredibly fun, but they were all so kind. I think... Read More everyone was so impressed because they also interacted with all of the guests. At the end of the night, they had the place rocking! Nobody wanted to leave! Our guests were still talking about the Brazilian 2wins the next day! We feel so incredibly thankful that they were such a big part of our day! TC, their manager, was also SO helpful with planning our whole day. He made the process so easy. He was so patient and helpful with all of my questions that I sent him. I am just so impressed with all of them! I don't know if I can put into words how wonderful the whole experience was having the Brazilian 2wins with us throughout the whole day. We are just so happy with everything! We are also really looking forward to going to their events around the Des Moines area. We will forever be their biggest supporters! They are all amazing, and so incredibly talented!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Kristopher S

Brazilian 2wins are the Real Deal! They preformed at our Wedding on April 29th 2017. If you are in the market for some show stopping entertainment- theBrazilian 2wins are your guys!! They were the talk of the night... Well, after my Wife and how beautiful she looked in her... Read More dress. They are class act from start to finish. Thank you, Brazilian 2wins for making our wedding perfect!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Elise J

We first saw the 2wins at a Bridal Expo and thought, "Wouldn't that be amazing if we could have them at our wedding?" We emailed the group and got in touch with TC, their event coordinator, and learned that they were booked for another wedding earlier that day; however, they... Read More were extremely accommodating and agreed to play at our reception later that evening. TC was a pleasure to work with - quick email responses, accommodating to our requests, professional. The live band was such a huge part of our day, our guests are still raving about them! They transformed our reception into a show full of energy with their charisma and genuine musical talent. We cannot thank each of you enough for making our night one to remember!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Amber O

Show Stopping Geniuses!!!!! 5 stars???? more like 5 million stars for this group!!!! There is no other band like them in the world, and this is coming from a self proclaimed music enthusiast. Their range of musical talent extends from classical to modern day pop/rock/hip... Read More hop. Please do not make the mistake of calling them a cover band....they have way more talent, enthusiasm, energy, charisma and instrumental genius that you have to see in person. Using classical instruments like the violin and ukelele, they rock out to all the modern top 40 hits you hear on the radio. Check out their videos on Facebook, YouTube or website at Brazilian2wins.com for proof. Not only can they rival the classical musicians with their skill, but they can also transform your wedding ceremony into the most magical venues your guests will have ever attended. Playing classical tunes through the aisles of the church, our guests were immediately silenced by the notes echoing throughout the church walls. I am told there was a buzz about who these guys were in the church, many of them dying to know their name. Fast forward to the cocktail hour and the 2wins continued to awe our guests with just 2 string instruments. By this time, my parents had received dozens of requests about how we found them and who they were. Their talent is truly undeniable and no amount of flowers, lights or candles can create a lasting and memorable day like they can. But they weren't done yet, they hit the stage for the reception and lights out....killed it!!!! In all the weddings I have attended, I have never seen a dance floor overflow with guests on the first song! They had the dance floor packed all night from age 4 to 94!!! The booking process was seamlessly easy. Their manager TC is awesome to work with, very prompt and timely with emails and will relay every last wish of yours to the group and they will more than deliver on your day. I promise, you can't even begin to comprehend what they will add to your day. Coming from a super type A planner that had every last second of the day planned out, I was just utterly blown away and my already high expectations were shattered to far more than I could have dreamed!!!! Book them now because I have no doubt one day they will be unobtainable for something so simple as a wedding. You absolutely will not regret your decision!!!!