Breckinridge Banquet Hall

Duluth, GA

Breckinridge Banquet Hall

Breckinridge Banquet Hall, One of the upscale Wedding venue in northeast metro Atlanta.Our wedding team is dedicated to equality and welcomes couples from all backgrounds and lifestyles. We strive to ensure that each couple has a memorable experience and we work exclusively with like-minded vendors. Whether planning an intimate affair or an extravagant celebration for your wedding day, our array of venues will accommodate you and your guests with style and sophistication. From beautiful Ceremony Ballroom to an Cocktail lounge and acclaimed Reception Hall, We offers elegant options for your wedding dreams.

Ballroom

Planning

3064 Old Norcross Rd , Duluth, GA (678) 896-7717

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Karem M

This banquet hall was great and affordable for our wedding reception. We had looked around the Duluth area for a while and could not find anything comparable to Breckinridge Banquet Hall in terms of price and location. Both Peter and Shawnie were very helpful in accommodating... Read More our requests and were also very patient with us when we ran into some issues. I would recommend this banquet hall to anyone due to the attention and care we received.

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Jennifer L

The banquet hall is a beautiful two story venue with ceiling draping already provided. And the price is very reasonable. There is plenty of parking spaces and the venue is very accommodating. Shawnie and Peter are the best, they will work with you to make your wedding reception... Read More perfect. They have been so helpful with my wedding planning and I seriously hope that ever bride will be as happy with their venue as I am with Breckinridge. Thank you Shawnie and Peter you guys are so great!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Lara Z

I and my husband wanted a church ceremony and a hall for reception.after considerable research, we chose Breckinridge Banquet Hall. It was a wonderful experience. everyone tells it was the best reception ever. The facility itself is beautiful with house decoration. We can bring... Read More our own caterers. We highly recommend Breckinridge Banquet Hall to anyone looking for the perfect wedding.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Joel M

Breckinridge Banquet hall was the best place in the area to host our wedding. They did a really good job taking care of us and the day of the wedding the place looked beautiful. We loved the silver chiavari chairs, the big chandelier and the cieling, the parking lot is huge and... Read More you can easy acomodate up to 100 guests.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Erika M

We had our wedding reception at Breckinridhe. We checked like 5 more venues around the area and this was our very favorite. Peter and his wife were very friendly since the first moment we met. More like customers they treated us like friends. They gave us a pretty good deal on... Read More the price. All of our guests were talking about how beautiful the place looked that night. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Jennifer T

Booking Breckinridge Banquet Hall was the best decision I made during my wedding planning. They helped out with more than I asked for. We use upstair ballroom and first floor lounge for pre-wedding cocktail hour. The venue is beautiful and gorgeous. All of our guests told us... Read More it was the most different and most beautiful wedding they have been to.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 lulu W

My family and friends had an amazing time in Breckinridge Banquet Hall. We had about 150 people for the party and the main hall is comfortably accommodated that amount of people. We rented the lower reception hall and main event hall on 2rd floor. It is really awesome there is... Read More elevator for elderly. This place is really clean felt like recently renovated and has a modern design. The location is close to hwy 85 and easy to find. The owner is really polite and professional. They really help you to make a memorable experience. no hidden feet or contract issues

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Heather D

I'm sorry to give such a low rating. First of let me start by saying the gentleman who showed us around was wonderful and very friendly! He said it's their grand opening, however they do not look ready to be open. The photos do not match what we saw today. With a little... Read More tweaking, cleaning, and preparing, I'm sure it could look nice, it just did not show the same as the photos. Also, for the "discounted"price to the tune of around $6k chairs and tables are the only thing included. I wish them the best for their opening and future.