BreLuxe Beauty 'Wedding Beauty Specialists'

(30)

Burbank, CA

On-Location Hair and Make-Up Boutique

Let us customize your wedding beauty package! We are professionally trained beauty specialists who bring the Beauty Boutique to a location of your choice. We specialize in weddings and other elite events. Please visit our website. (Makeup & hair, plus airbrush, and more.)

Type

Eyelash Extensions, Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, Spas, Tanning

1812 W Burbank Blvd, Burbank, CA

Amazing Team...Quality Products!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2013

I was recently in a wedding and the Breluxe makeup team was the best. They had all the best make-up and took their time to make sure everyone loved thier look. I actually ended up loving their make-up brushes and come to find out Breluxe has its own brush line. The Quality is fantastic. I used to religiously buy Mac brushes....sorry Mac but Breluxe is where its at. Its so nice that some companies actually still care about quality:)

Bridesmaid

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Jackie M

My friend hired Breluxe for her wedding and they did a great job. I was impressed by their set up and all the tools. Thanks for making us Purdy! I want you guys for my wedding! :)

Every bride needs BreLuxe

Reviewed on 9/11/2013

As a wedding coordinator for my friend's recent wedding, I also wanted and needed to look my very best. That is exactaly what I got from Tara. I looked flawless! Even the wedding party had taken noticed, which had them questioning their own make-up and hair which was done by someone else. I stongly recommend every bride our there to book BreLuxe!

You found your hair and makeup artists!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Veronica P

The BreLuxe team were amazing! The bride and her brides maids all looked stellar and were perfectly cameral ready. On top of it all, BreLuxe has the most professional attitude and treat their clients with the utmost respect. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

PERFECTION!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Jessica G

I'm the girl who ALWAYS feels the need to redo her makeup after a pro session. NOT THIS TIME! BreLuxe did an impeccable job. The artists were true professionals and listened to my requests to keep it as natural as possible. I don't think I've ever felt as put together and pretty as I did that day. They're a great team with great taste and even better skills.

Amazing work

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

BreLuxe beauty team was fantastic. They were professional, friendly and most of all patient. With all the running around I had to do in preparation for the wedding. When I finally sat down to get my hair and makeup done, the team made me feel relaxed and at ease. Best part was my hair and makeup looked amazing.

Perfect wedding day look accomplished!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Julie H

I absolutely loved my wedding day makeup! They worked with me to create a look that was 'me'! I felt beautiful, the makeup lasted through the after-party, and it photographed beautifully (very important)! The makeup they used was high quality. She did airbrush foundation on me and I loved it! I will definitely be recommending them to anyone I know getting married. Honestly what is more important than looking perfect on your wedding day?!

One Less Thing To Worry About On Your Big Day!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014

Tara & her team will make you feel relaxed and beautiful on your big day. They will listen to all your needs and make sure you are satisfied with the outcome. Their hair stylist & MUA are awesome and truely know how to make you look & feel like a princess!

Simply phenomenal.

Reviewed on 10/23/2014

I came across Breluxe at a bridal show. I would use then for everything if I could. Over and over again. I love how genuine the makeup and hair people are.They actually care about making you look good. I would highly suggest them to anyone who is looking to feel like a princess on their special day.

Impressed

Reviewed on 10/23/2014

Impressed with the staff, impressed with the make up artist, lastly impressed with the photographers. When dealing with Tara's staff you can expect nothing but the best.

Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

Working with Tara was great, she was so easy to talk to and did a great job on my hair and makeup. I would definitely refer friends and family to BreLuxe!

Great makeup from a great woman!

Reviewed on 9/01/2014

Tara came and did the make-up for the bridal party for my brother's wedding. She was so professional and fun while she did everyone's makeup. She was great at paying particular attention to the needs and desires of each girl. I decided to go with a natural look since I don't typically wear much makeup and I got so many compliments. My makeup stayed perfect even through an outdoor wedding in August. I'm a crier at weddings and my eye makeup withstood all the wedding tears. I definitely recommend Tara and BreLuxe Beauty for your wedding!

Bridesmaid

Reviewed on 8/22/2014

My friend hired Breluxe for her wedding. From the second they arrived Tara and company were nothing but professional and accommodating. They did a great job with staying on schedule, even squeezing in some friends of the bridal party at the end to do their hair. I really loved the way my hair and makeup turned out. It's pretty safe to say the bride and the other bridesmaids were happy as well, we all looked amazing! Overall working with Breluxe was a great experience and I highly recommend them.

Perfect Look for the Perfect Day!

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Jennifer D

I hired BreLuxe for my wedding in Orlando, FL. Tara and her team did myself (the bride) and my entire bridal party, plus a few others that decided last minute that they would like to take part in their services. They were very flexible and accommodating! The months leading up to the wedding Tara was so nice to take the time to speak with about different looks and had a hair stylist that works with her come to my house for the consultation, since of course, she is across the country. I was able to speak with her about the things I loved and didn't love and she was able to articulate and inform her stylist who eventually gave me exactly what I wanted on my day! My makeup lasted all day and night - Yes, even in the June Summer! It was gorgeous, fresh and natural. I couldn't have been more happy with my entire look! As well as the looks of my entire bridal party. Everyone looked fabulous and it was the perfect day! I have and will recommend BreLuxe to all of my friends who are in need of beauty services for any special event!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 8/14/2014

BreLuxe services were available at a wedding I was apart of in June. I had a great experience. The girls were very professional. I loved my hair and makeup. The girls really took their time and made me feel beautiful.

Tara and her Team

Reviewed on 9/10/2013

I must say Tara and her Team are extremely professional! Not only did they come prepared I found out Tara even sells her own HIGH Quality Brushes! When I was getting my Make up done I could feel how soft and how decedent each brush was on my face! Aside from great tools, Her team helped me feel and look like a princess. Truly made my day special and Glamorous.

uncle of the groom

Reviewed on 9/07/2013 CW B

I feel compelled to write a review on Breluxe Beauty company that was hired for my nephews wedding. The girls looked great and I was shocked that make-up could do such a thing. One girl had bad scars and I have never seen her look so beautiful. Good job. They all looked beautiful. My nephew seemed very pleased too.

mother of the groom

Reviewed on 9/06/2013 Cherry D

Such a sweet team that came to do my makeup for my son's wedding and did a Fabulous job and and they made me feel so special. Love the team...thanks again!

Gloria Mesa Photography

Reviewed on 8/16/2013 Gloria M

I love working with Tara! She is amazing and sweet. Love her approach and love to cooperated with vendors in this case photographers. I always care about my clients and Tara is 100% equally dedicated to her clients as well. She is awesome and will recommend her to all of the future brides that requested her services. Gloria Mesa Photography

I highly recommend BreLuxe Beauty.

Reviewed on 8/09/2013

I have had the pleasure of working with BreLuxe Beauty at a bridal show and I have to tell you, their attention to detail will put any bride at ease. You can’t go wrong with a company who takes pride in their work! I highly recommend BreLuxe Beauty.

Best Make-up by far

Reviewed on 8/05/2013

Hands down Tara is a talented make-up artist. I had never felt more beautiful after having my make-up done by her. She was so warm and friendly, she made my experience that much better. Rest assured you are in good hands with her and her team. I look forward to the next time she gets to beautify me!!!

it is so fun to feel pretty

Reviewed on 7/22/2013

After Tara did my makeup I couldn't stop looking in the mirror. She helped bolster my confidence in a room full of strangers and I still can't stop looking at the pictures we took that night. She listened to me tell her how I wanted my face to look; I could still see my face underneath the makeup. Tara is a talented artist and I would recommend her to anyone needing to get their makeup done.

Thanks for the Make over

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Mimi Y

I was attending my friend's daughter's wedding in Jupiter, FL recently and all the bridesmaids, bride and mother of the bride were getting their make-up done by Breluxe Beauty and I needed attention to get my face done for the wedding, but I left my make-up kit at home. I asked if they could accomodate and squeeze me in for a make-up session for this event. They were very professional and very flexible in helping me out. The make-up was amazing and looked flawless. I couldn't have been more pleased. I would definately recommend the Breluxe Beauty company for any and all events.

Picture Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Nikki H

What else is there to say? I felt great, looked amazing, the pictures are fab.... I didn't feel cakey and the team was super professional. They came right in and did their work and left us stunning! So happy you were with me, it was such an amazing day. Thank you... you all are true pros!

THEY are the Best!

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Lisa J

Breluxe was the best on my wedding hair and make-up. They set me up with a package and I did not worry one more bit about my hair and make-up. We had a trial run and everything came out just the way I wanted! Strongly recommend booking these girls! They are the best out there!

Send Email

TO BreLuxe Beauty 'Wedding Beauty Specialists'