On-Location Bridal Hair and Make-Up

The only WEDDING BEAUTY SPECIALISTS! Let us customize your wedding beauty package! We are professionally trained beauty specialists who bring the Beauty Boutique to a location of your choice. We specialize in exclusive & luxury weddings and other exquisite events. Please visit our website. (Hair Styling, Cosmetic Application) Packages starting at $800.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spas, Tanning, Beauty

Serving Southern California and Destination (800) 920-7918

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Megan N

I recently had the pleasure of being a bridesmaid in one of my best friend's weddings. One of the most memorable times was when all us bridesmaids were getting ready before the ceremony. We all came with an idea of how we wanted our hair and makeup done, and the artists did it... Read More to perfection. They all had great attitudes and were very friendly, personable, and affordable. The BreLuxe team made us all look gorgeous! I'm getting married next year and will definitely be booking these girls for my special day!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

As Mother of the Bride I was extremely impressed with the services of the BreLuxe Beauty professionals. They were well organized, professional and on-time. Best part was they came on location, eliminating the stress of the bridal party going from place to place for services.... Read More They made the timeline activities of my daughter's wedding go smoothly. BreLuxe team used quality products to enhanced the natural features, looks of each person, making them look gorgeous. I felt pampered and relaxed. The results of my hair and make-up was amazingly beautiful. I would most definitely recommend the services of BreLuxe Beauty to all those looking for amazing beauty and hair services for weddings or any special occasion. Well worth the money.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 eric b

THE TEAM AND STAFF AT BRELUXE BEAUTY IS MORE THAN OUTSTANDING. THE DEDICATION OF THESE GAL IS RELENTLESS WHEN IT COMES TO THERE CUSTOMERS. THE TALENT THIS STAFF BRINGS WITH THEM IS SUPERB. DONT KNOW WHY ANYONE WOULD WANT TO USE ANY OTHER SPECIALIST IN THIS FIELD. IF I COULD GIVE... Read More 10 STARS I WOULD. WE TY FOR YOUR HARWORK AND DEDICATION

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Bonna A

Reviewed on 10/25/2016

I am from India and worked with Breluxe for destination wedding. They were professional and talented and made the day perfect and respected our culture and tradition, thank you.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Issey E

Last month I got married...! One of the best moments was getting the things done with help of BreLuxe Beauty Team. They are true artist specially I love their hair style ideas. Very impressive, creative and professional in every particular side of there service.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Angel J

I found Breluxe on the Knot and so happy I did. From the beginning they made it personal and it was nice getting to know the girls at my trial. Love you! Everything turned out perfect, One thing did change two weeks before my wedding, the first girl that my hair ended up... Read More being switched out for the wedding day due to a good reason. It was fine and Audrey really made it okay and ensured me it was fine. It was great and everyone was super nice. I had a party if 12 and no one complained, everyone seemed happy - I can't wait for my pics!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Angel J

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Arielle S

I recently got married about 2 weeks ago and Tara and her team were simply amazing! I loved the way me and my bridesmaids turned out. We all looked so beautiful thanks to the Breluxe team!!! They were all so professional and knowledgeable. She was able to accommodate to every... Read More little detail I wanted during our consultation, and it came out exactly the way I wanted it come wedding day. My bridesmaid wanted last minute, day of, changes to her makeup and hair. Tara was able to easily adjust to her new requests and it came out fantastic! She was super pleased and said she would definitely be using Breluxe on her big day next year! Thank you guys so much for all the great work you did on me and my girls. Planning a wedding is super stressful yet with you guys, I didn't have to worry one but about hair and makeup! Love you!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 A 3

The BreLuxe team were awesome! Friendly, professional, efficient and truly artists! They accommodated mother of the bride, all the Bridemaids down to the flower girls. That's a wide range of needs and expertise required and they nailed it! Thank you for a wonderful experience!... Read More My lashes never looked so good!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2016

I am so happy to say I got my hair and make up done by BreLuxe! They did a fantastic job. Mastered the whole theme of the Bridal fashion show. I was treated nicely and had a wonderful conversation with the woman who started it all. It really made me feel wanted rather than just... Read More another number to a company. I am so glad I got the chance to model for them. I would do it again in a heartbeat. I would suggest any bride to choose them for their upcoming wedding, hands down!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2016

Had a great time working with the Breluxe team backstage for a recent bridal show. Tara executed a bold look with strong brows and smoldering shadow, and she was so pleasant to talk to! She definitely made me feel comfortable and ready for the show. Pakou did an amazing job with... Read More the hair, pinning a cascade of curls to one side for an elegant, chic look that complemented the intricate backs of the gowns. They both are true professionals, great and positive to work with, and I would definitely recommend the Breluxe Beauty team for any high-end events, weddings, and shows!

Reviewed on 5/16/2016

A very professional and friendly team. Loved my hair and makeup. Makeup stayed perfect until I took it off and my curls also stayed pretty the whole time too. They did a wonderful job. Totally recommend them. :)

Reviewed on 2/14/2016

Tara is awesome! Worked with her a couple of times now and she has helped me to improve as a model. Her makeup skills deserve to be shown off. She has a great team as well, they all have wonderful energy! Thanks Tara, it's been a pleasure working with you!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Tara L

Hired Breluxe for our wedding and they were awesome! Came right on time and brought 4 artists to work with our time crunched schedule. It was so much fun the girls looked amazing and so did I! you can view our wedding video on You tube under EPIC Wedding Music Video --- So... Read More you can see their work! We are the ones with the Maroon 5 Sugar song playing.... Hire Breluxe, they were worth every penny and very professional

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Amazing and Fantastic team. The Breluxe team gave our wedding party a very great experience. Our make-up and hair sessions were perfectly timed. The make-up artist used quality products and knew how to enhanced my features with a very natural look. I felt like a princess at... Read More my aunt's wedding. I think the Breluxe Beauty team is the best ever!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Larissa G

Breluxe Beauty did the make up for my friends wedding! They were fantastic!! They gave special attention to each lady using their services and took the time to make each of us look our very best! I will be recommending them in the future for sure! Thank you Breluxe!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Jana L

I have worked with the BreLuxe team twice now and both times I felt so pretty! They were gentle with my face, quick with their work, and very friendly. I have crazy short hair and a huge forehead but the ladies did a great job of making me look (and feel!) so so so great!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

BreLuxe is an amazing team and i had great experience with them at a previous wedding. The bride and all bridesmaids looked beautiful. They were very professional and friendly.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Had an amazing experience with the Breluxe team! They were very friendly towards everyone and I loved the end result of my hair and makeup. i recommend them to anyone!

Elegant and Perfect

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Mimi B

The bridal party along with myself as the mother of the bride all had our make-up and hair done professionally by the BreLuxe Beauty team at our venue on August 8, 2015. The BreLuxe team arrived on time and were well organized, very professional, friendly, and their services... Read More made everyone look gorgeous and glamorous. They added their magic for each individual to enhanced their features providing the perfect look. Best part was they come on location, saving time and less stress to the bridal party to perform on-time events. I am very pleased with the BreLuxe Beauty Team and most definitely recommend them for any special occasion events, especially weddings. Their services created a relaxing & beautiful setting for my daughter's wedding.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Yuri R

The Breluxe team is a fabulous, responsible, knowledge, reliable, all around AMAZING team. They did a spectacular job at a wedding I was a part of in August! I completely recommend these ladies!!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

my wife and her bridesmaids used breluxe for our wedding about 2 months ago. 8/8/15. they did an amazing job on all of them! all of their hair and makeup came out looking great. would highly recommend breluxe for a stress-free awesome experience!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015

Amazing!!!! My BFF got married last month and used the team at BreLuxe Beauty. They were quick, efficient, friendly and the quality of their work was top notch. The whole bridal party felt like princesses. I felt confident and happy having pictures snapped all night. Thank... Read More you Tara and crew for making her special day even better.

You found your hair and makeup artists!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Veronica P

The BreLuxe team were amazing! The bride and her brides maids all looked stellar and were perfectly cameral ready. On top of it all, BreLuxe has the most professional attitude and treat their clients with the utmost respect. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

Tara Bre

Tara Bre has been in the beauty industry for over 15 years. Beginning her career as a professional model and makeup artist for MAC cosmetics, beauty is truly the heart of her business. Through her experience, Tara has gained beauty knowledge that now serves as the cornerstone of her business. To feed her passion for beauty, Tara started BreLuxe Beauty, and has used her signature style to differentiate herself ever since. Tara and the BreLuxe team of Wedding Beauty Specialists provide a beauty experience that is unmatched. Our secret? Meticulous pre-wedding prep and remarkable day of executed