Brent Edwards - Your OC Wedding Minister

Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside and San Diejo counties

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Catholic, Baptist, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Christian, Interfaith, Jewish, Secular

23108 Marguerite Parkway # 231, Mission Viejo, CA Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside and San Diejo counties (949) 202-6086

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Chris C

Brent was THE BEST. I would highly recommend him to anyone (In fact I already have). He met with my wife and I to go over our story and really got to know us. Then he turned it into a great story for the ceremony. He is not one of those "boring" wedding officiants you sometimes... Read More hear. He kept everyone laughing and entertained.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017

Thank you Rev Brent! We are so grateful for having selected you to perform our wedding. The attention to details that you gave to our romance story that lead to our wedding was woven perfectly into our ceremony. The personalization was very special to us and our guests. 3... Read More months into our martial bliss and we still have friends and family telling us what an amazing wedding they got to enjoy. You definitely deserve all the accolades you have and will continue to receive. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Silvia E

Brent did an amazing job in n our wedding. His true passion is to make the wedding ceremony memorable and tailored to the groom and bride. He took the time to get to know us and it really showed during the ceremony. We are so thankful for his amazing guidance, support and all... Read More the hard work put into our ceremony.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Amber R

My husband and I could not have been any more fortunate to have been referred to Reverend Brent for our big day. Saying "he did an amazing job" working with us and preforming our ceremony is a huge understatement. He went above and beyond to really understand us and our story as... Read More well as our needs and our wants for a ceremony. In short he really took the time to get to know us and he gave a ceremony that could not have been any more fitting for us and our wedding guests. We selected a non denominational ceremony and he told our story and captured our audience beautifully. During the reception we were asked by several of our friends and family how many years we knew Reverend Brent for and no one believed us when we said we've known him for a few months. Whether spiritual, non denominational, religious, or any other type of ceremony Reverend Brent will work with you and will capture your heart and the hearts of your audience.

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Krissy F

I highly recommend Brent. He personalized our wedding ceremony an made our day very special. The crowd was very engaged. It was like he knew our story for ever. Thank you so much for making our day special.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Regina J

Reverend Brent Edwards did a spectacular job on our wedding day! His level of experience is evident in his passionate and professional manor, which begins the moment you start working with him. He truly customizes your ceremony to your liking, and provides plenty of helpful... Read More information. Reverend Brent was so creative and made our ceremony unique to us; it was incredibly moving, personal, and beautiful. Every individual that attended our ceremony has told us how lovely it was and that is was an absolute touching ceremony. We’re positive that he is the very best at what he does and any couple would be blessed to have him as their officiant, just as we were.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016

Reverend Brent BROUGHT DOWN THE HOUSE! Brent married me and my wife this weekend at The Hacienda. Brent helped us through the whole process including writing our personalized vows to customizing our ceremony. Brent spent the time getting to know us personally and created a true... Read More connection between us. During the ceremony Brent's stage craft and poise was amazing! All of the guests were blown away! Everyone came up to us afterwards to tell us it was the best and most heartfelt wedding ceremony they have ever attended! I can't say enough about Brent. If you're looking for boring or unmemorable Brent is not your guy. Brent is a creative genius. My sincere advice, pay a little more and go with the BEST. Thank you Reverend Brent!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Kelly K

What can I say? Reverend Brent killed it on our wedding day! He had all our guests laughing and having a good time--which is exactly what we wanted. He created a perfect blend of humor, thoughtfulness, love, faith, and overall gave a superb performance. We could tell he did... Read More his homework because he told our story well and was sure to keep the vibe upbeat and special. We are truly very happy we decided to have Rev Brent marry us. He had some amazing ideas to incorporate (the wine/tequila box!!!:) and that was really the icing on the cake. He showed up for us again and again and we were in good hands all along the way! Stop stressing and let Rev Brent work his magic on your wedding day!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Katie C

We are SO glad to have found Reverend Brent in our last-minute search for an officiant after our original plans fell through! He was very helpful, accommodating, well organized, and offered us some great advice and suggestions! Despite having only met us the week before our... Read More wedding, Revered Brent made our ceremony absolutely perfect and very fitting to our personality -- it was simple, relaxed, and fun, and I wouldn't change a thing about it!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Ryan

We got married this past October at Strawberry Farms. When we found Brent we already had moved up to the bay area. So we were only able to speak with him on Skype and on the phone. Even though we weren't able to meet with him in person before the wedding he was still able to do... Read More an amazing job. We told him our story about how we met and how we got to the point of knowing we wanted to be together forever. Hearing him say our story in front of use and our family and friends I was able to relive it. While looking at my handsome almost husband in his tux. Everyone was shocked that we didn't know him personally beforehand. He was able to bring our story to life like he witnessed it right in front of him. You can tell he loves what he does.

We love Brent Edwards!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Norma A

Finding the right officiant for our wedding was very important to us. We immediately knew Brent was the right person as soon as we met him. The first thing that he did was listen to our story: how we met, what attracts us to each other, when we knew we were going to get... Read More married, etc. He listened attentively like a best friend would after a big date. He asked for all the details and took copious notes. It was important for us to find someone who had enough personality to make it interesting but wasn't going to hijack our ceremony as a 20 minute "stand up act". As a bride and groom to be, you just want to find the right vendors so you don't have to worry or stress before or on the day of the event. Brent was a true professional from beginning to end. He customized the details of our ceremony, giving us just enough options so we both felt we were a part of the planning but didn't burden us with the task of coming up with everything on our own. Our ceremony could not have been more flawless. Brent is a Master Storyteller! He even got me interested in hearing about my own love story. He conveyed the perfect balance between spiritual, sentimental, humor, and whim. His easy-going demeanor made the ceremony stress-free and enjoyable. Countless friends and family throughout the reception made a point to tell us how much they loved Brent and the amazing job he did. We couldn't agree more. As a matter of fact, my wife and I just watched our wedding video and we greatly appreciate the magic Brent brought to ceremony. It was so much more than reciting pre-written lines. With the help of Brent's words and style, we shared our love story before our closest friends and family. Including Brent in our special day was one of the smartest things we ever did. Thanks Brent!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Silvia R

Our 07/25/15 Wedding! We were really blessed to have met Reverend Brent and that he agreed to marry us, as we got married in La Cañada Flintridge, which is far from Mission Viejo. We met a few times in Orange Country (half way between La Cañada Flintridge and Mission Viejo) to... Read More go over the details, he was very accommodating. He customized our wedding, he made everyone laugh and cry (tears of joy), he was very professional, friendly, spiritual and everyone thought we had known him our whole lives. He definitely made our wedding memorable. We can actually say that he is like a long lost friend we did not know we had. We highly recommend him! Tim and Silvia Stokes

Reverend Brent......Fabulous!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

We had great correspondence before actually meeting a few weeks before our wedding. He took the time to get to know us and personalize the ceremony. The day of, he was right on time, and did an unbelievable job of making our day very special, it was like he knew us forever. All... Read More of our guests really enjoyed it also. Thank you Reverend Brent!!

Great Job!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Rachel C

Reverend Brent really got to know us and it showed during our wedding! Our ceremony was incredibly personalized and heart felt. We enjoyed working with him throughout the process. He took everything we wanted to heart and never pressured us to do anything that didnt feel... Read More right. The ceremony was the most important aspect of our wedding and we both just loved it! I would recommend Brent to any couple who is looking for a beautiful, personalized experience!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015

Brent is a great officiant! We met him a few months before our wedding and he was interested to learn all about us. He wanted to know how we met and it was so fun going over all of that with him. He is personable and listened to what we wanted. He doesnt just tell you how your... Read More ceremony will be, like a couple other officants we met with, but rather, he listened and then suggested ideas that would work for us. He has great ideas and he totally delievered on all fronts. When wedding day came, we had no idea just how he would take our story and turn it into this humorous, touching and sweet tale about our courtship. Our friends and family are still taking about it. He has a way of making things humorous and touching, and so real, all at the same time. Also, he was able to navigate carefully a religious aspect into the proceedings that was pleasing to all. My husband and I are of different faiths, (are families are too). He knew how to make things work for us with beautiful spirituality, without being too church-like. I could go on and on about Brent. You will love him.

No doubt

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Jee L

My now husband and I met Reverend Brent one time and that was it. We knew we had found "the one" to officiate our wedding. To be honest, Reverend Brent was the only officiant we met and we were not disappointed! Reverend Brent was very personable and his laugh was contagious! He... Read More was always an email or phone call away and very easy to talk to. He made us laugh during our ceremony and all our guests agreed that Reverend Brent was hilarious! He was very sincere. I was one happy bride!

Brent was fantastic!!!

Reviewed on 7/04/2015 Amy A

My husband and I could not be happier with the job Brent did at our wedding. He met with us several times before our wedding date and gathered personal information that he then later Inc. in our ceremony. It was fantastic! After the ceremony both of my parents also told us how... Read More pleased they were with Brent's dialogue. He made it seem as if he had known us for very long time. Thank you Brent you did a wonderful job!

Wonderful officiant

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Katherine N

We met Rev. Brent six months before our wedding and immediately knew that he would be the perfect person to ensure an amazing ceremony for us. Although we were fairly clueless about wedding ceremonies in general, he was very thoughtful in answering our many questions. He is a... Read More great listener, and we were very appreciative of the engaging way he was able to tell our story during our ceremony. We received many compliments on his service, and people especially loved how we implemented his idea of having a time capsule. He also recommended a beautiful poem that the maid of honor read to the crowd. Overall, Rev. Brent contributed to a great experience, and we would be happy to refer him to anyone else!

Best Wedding Officiant

Reviewed on 1/22/2015 Fabia B

We cannot recommend Brent Edwards more highly. We interviewed many officiants for our wedding. Some were too comical, some too casual, some not great speakers, some just wanted to talk about themselves. Really. Thank goodness we called Rev. Brent. He was everything we... Read More expected in a wedding officiant for our elegant and personable wedding. What is great about Brent, and why he is makes a perfect officiant, is his background in theater. As a professional thespian he has the skills to present clearly, write custom ceremonies, memorize his readings and your vows, and project the persona you prefer. He IS also incredibly kind, patient and warm. We wanted someone who could provide a formal ceremony that was yet personal. He did it perfectly! We liked that he provided many options for readings for our wedding… poems, scripture – traditional and contemporary translations, you name it…. he had tons of stuff to work with. He also got to know us personally with a couple of meetings, and through this process was able to create a custom and personable opening to our ceremony. We were able to edit our ceremony to every word with him, and he made it enjoyable. If you are a wedding planner in the Orange County or Los Angeles areas you must get to know Brent. He is passionate about what he does and is the ultimate professional. Our guests were so moved by the whole ceremony and were so impressed by Brent. We could NOT have done it without him. Brent Edwards is the best officiant for your wedding. Thank you Brent! Fabia and Gregg

An Absolute Joy to Work With

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Brad O

My husband and I just recently got married on November 1, 2014. Reverent Brent was the first officiant that we met with and instantly knew in our gut that he was the one to help run our ceremony. I enjoyed the fact that he took the time to meet with us prior to the wedding so... Read More that he could get to know our story and incorporate it into the ceremony. :) On the day of the wedding, he kept the environment full of laughter and held all of our guests attention. I have received many compliments from our guests about how much they enjoyed our ceremony. Many thanks to Brent!

October 17, 2014 Wedding

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Kristina B

I had the most wonderful experience working with Reverend Brent he was so much fun and was a great listener. My Ceremony was very memorable and all my guests enjoyed what Reverend Brent had prepared for my husband and I. He listened to our story and he recreated that on the day... Read More of our wedding. I was very satisfied with his performance and I am happy that I found him. I highly recommend him you will not be disappointed.

Made our wedding personalized and unforgettable!

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Jackyln C

Brent is a fun, easy-going person from the first day we met. I was impressed by his efforts and the time he spent to get to know us individually and as a couple. I had my wedding in California even though I was in Texas majority of the time but we were still able to form a... Read More wonderful relationship through the phone, e-mail, and internet video conferences. We even set up a 3 way phone conference with Brent, myself, and my husband when we were all in 3 different places so that we could run through the details of the ceremony. I also wanted to be a little more unique and personalized for our ceremony so I proposed some crazy ideas with Brent but he was always open to new fun ideas and got really excited about them too so if you someone who is flexible, he is definitely your guy! He prepared everything beautifully and the ceremony was perfect. He led the ceremony with seriousness at the perfect moments, created just enough laughter to not make it a comedy, never allowed a moment of boredom, and added personal touches that reflected us. It was AMAZING! Our perfect wedding wouldn't have been possible without Brent! Thank you so much for everything!

Best Wedding Officiant!!!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 cameron d

Brent did an amazing job. You can tell that he loves being an officiant. We had the chance to meet with him twice so that he could hear our story and get to know us. During the ceremony he made us feel so comfortable because he knew exactly what to do. He made everyone laugh... Read More and cry, which is exactly what we wanted. He provided sample vows which were beautiful. If you are looking for an officiant, I suggest you call Brent.

**Memorable**

Reviewed on 9/29/2014

Brent is an amazing officiant. He personalized our wedding and had our family and friends laughing and crying at the same time. I mean, it was like as if he was telling our love story and at the same time explaining the true meaning of our love and our union. I really enjoyed... Read More working with him. He is funny and professional all at the same time. The way he conducted our ceremony seemed asif he knews us personally. Also, he added a spiritual/religious (non-denominationl) touch to it which is what we wanted. I recommend Reverend Brent Edwards.

Thanks to our officiant reverend Brent Edwards

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Roxanne N

Hello brides and grooms! My husband and I just got married a little over two weeks ago. I would like to thank reverend Brent Edwards for our absolutely unique and meaningful wedding ceremony and for being a part of our special day! I would highly recommend Brent to all of you... Read More that are planning your wedding. God bless!