Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Photo + Video

2472 Eastman Ave #33, Ventura, CA So. Cali + Destinations (805) 341-6774

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Tahnee J

The pictures came out BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Could not ask for better pictures! With our weather out here in Interior Alaska, I was concerned with finding a photographer who could handle all weather possibilities, and he did just that!! All the pictures came out ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!... Read More Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Simon C

Our wedding was 2 months ago, just want to get a review in of how awesome of a job Brett did for us back 2 months ago, in July 2016. He has a true talent for photography. He and his team are very professional, we would highly recommend him!!! The photos turned out amazing!!!!!!!... Read More Thanks Brett!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Mitchie P

Brett is the best photographer! Choosing his as our photographer and videographer as our wedding photographer is one of the best decision that me and my husband did! He makes sure that all the photos look beautuful. He's very detail oriented and give great advise to look great... Read More on pictures. Great turnaround time for our engagement photos and wedding pics without compromising the quality. Amazing talent, great quality work with a very reasonable price!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Carla G

Brett was very professional all through out! His services are value for money and he was extremely patient in getting our family portraits. We're happy with how the photos came out.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016

Simply the Best! Talented, patient, creative & the nicest person ever. Brett & his team did an amazing work for our wedding on April 2nd 2016. He captured the most memorable moments and I'm glad to say we hired him to be our photographer. My husband & I highly recommend him to... Read More all of our friends and family. You will absolutely love your experience with Brett Munoz!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

That is what you say when Brett comes to visit for a consult. Amazingly professional, great customer service, AMAZING pictures!!!

Excellent Photography

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Lorena M

Brett Munoz and his team captured every moment of our wedding day with extreme professionalism. Brett is also very easy to work with, and easy to communicate with. He did an amazing job on the actual wedding day by engaging with the wedding parties, and by capturing every... Read More detail of our special day. At the end of the day, the photos were spectacular and I feel so grateful that we were able to hiring him as our photographer. That was one of the be the best decisions we made.

Exceeded Our Expectations

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Lucy B

Brett Munoz was the videographer for our wedding in July 2014. He was absolutely amazing!!! He was tireless in his efforts to get amazing shots before and after the ceremony, and throughout the entire reception.The end product was phenomenal, and completely exceeded our... Read More expectations for our wedding video (he made us look GOOD). Not only that, but he offered us great song choices (we had trouble coming up with ones on our own). We have loved watching our wedding video over and over and sharing it with our friends and family. I know we will continue to watch it every year on our anniversary. It is so, so special to us and Brett is the reason for that! On top of ALL of these other reasons for why Brett was the best videographer for us, here's another: his pricing is VERY reasonable compared to other videographers. However, don't let his prices fool you, his work far exceeds the work of other higher-priced videographers. Check out his vimeo channel (after I did, I knew I HAD to have him film our wedding). Thank you, Brett!

Great affordable photographer

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

I enjoyed working with Brett and his team. He is very knowledgeable about photography and my pictures came out great! I am very happy with the outcome and would recommend him without hesitation!

So happy with Brett's work!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Lilian D

Throughout our wedding planning process, I kept thinking that a videographer was not a necessary expenditure. Fast forward to three months before the wedding and I had a last minute (ish) panic attack that I would regret not having video from the special day. Luckily, we were... Read More able to secure Brett as videographer and I could not be happier that we did. Brett was responsive, professional, and provided us with beautiful footage from the day. He made things flow very naturally and we didn't feel like we had a camera on us at all times but he still caught the best moments.

One of a kind!!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014

Very professional! Brett is awesome and very original with his photography. His great experience really helps you out on the big day! He knows how to capture those precious moments. Ladies, I highly recommend both services photography and video. The video is so great. I’ve been... Read More able to relive that special day with my mom and friends because I decided to go with both services! It’s awesome, I’m looking forward to being able to share these moments again and again

Great overall wedding experience

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Sonia H

Brett was our photographer and videographer. My cousin and his wife used Brett for their wedding in August of 2013, so when I got engaged I started asking recent newlyweds for advice. My cousin and his wife were extremely happy with Brett, so we hired him. We had a great first... Read More meeting where Brett showed us his work: videos, pictures, frames, albums, the works... We left the meeting knowing that he was THE ONE we wanted. He gave us recommendations for our engagement pictures as well as for our wedding. He really knows his stuff! I went in not knowing where we wanted to take our engagement pictures or our wedding pictures. Luckily, Brett is experienced and knows exactly what works and what doesn't. He asked us questions and helped us narrow down the possibilities. Overall, he is very professional, talented, knowledgeable, skillful, and friendly. He took our input very seriously and is conscious of what we might or might not like. I know that we will definitely use him again!

Wedding/Baptism

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Jennifer O

Hi all! So I used Brett Munoz services for video and photography for my wedding. When I began looking for one it was overwhelming because there are sooooo many to choose from. I called and met with different photographer, and I loved Brett's work! From my wedding I had... Read More video, album, and large portraits pictures. And all turned out really good, it was nothing cheesy. All my friends and family loved it! I have referred a few friends and they I have also receive same feedback. I honestly never do reviews, but since my wedding Brett has taken my first babys photo session for my baby girl, and my daughters baptism. All his work has been great, it's a bit pricey BUT you get what you pay for. Great quality!

Brett Munoz

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Karina P

Brett Munoz is the best! Our wedding was originally supposed to have been photographed by a family friend who ended up needing to have a surgery last minute which prevented him from being able to complete the job. So it's 2 or 3 weeks before my wedding and we are scrambling to... Read More find a photographer. Brett Munoz came highly recommended from a friend of ours, and was miraculously available, so we booked him immediately. I am definitely glad that we did! I am not a natural picture taker and was having a fair bit of anxiety about all of the photography required on a wedding day. Gazing romantically into each other's eyes while some how looking flawless- forget about it. So I was definitely acting like a crazy person when Brett first arrived. I think he may have been a little overwhelmed by my crazy person energy at first, but he was super professional. He took my dress and trotted outside to start taking photos of it, and the venue, and left me to simmer down for a bit. When he came back we popped me into my dress (he knew how to work the bustle!) and headed down to do the reveal with my groom. I was SUPER emotional and definitely needed a lot of direction, but Brett was very patient. He gave me really specific instructions about what to do with my face, arms, body, etc., and when I wasn't getting it right, he would let me know what to do to fix it. My groom and I are super silly and he definitely played into that with our photos. We didn't have any specific ideas for photos, but we didn't need any because Brett has a great eye and got a ton of unique shots that I never would have thought of anyway. Brett was really relaxed, kept us on time and on focus, and even carried my lip gloss around for me for half of the night! By the end of the night, I really felt like we had become buds. Brett even let one of my bridesmaids take over his camera so my groom and I could get a few pictures with him. The day went so smoothly, and when I got my photos back, it is crazy how Brett Munoz really was EVERYWHERE. He had pictures from all over the place all through the ceremony and reception. He was by himself so I have no idea how he was able to ninja around as quickly as he did. Especially since, after formals, I didn't even notice he was there for large portions of the night. Which was great for me because I do not like the feeling of having a camera in my face. The pictures were uploaded to his website in a reasonable time frame, and they are beautiful. It's kind of amazing really, because I am not a great picture taker, but it almost looks like I know what I am doing in a lot of them, and that is all thanks to Brett. Brett Munoz is fairly priced, professional, artistic, friendly, funny, and perfect for any wedding. I am sure of it!

Maximum Fun and Zero Stress!

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Chakira B

Fun and zero stress is some of the special perks of having an extraordinary wedding photographer like Brett. His approach is incredibly cool, laid back and absolutely exceeds your expectations. He is skilled, and knows exactly when and where to capture those very special moments... Read More in the very best light. From our outstanding pre-engagement shoot, to our wedding day, his work was immaculate, vibrant and magical. Hire Brett Muñoz, and you'll definitely get your money's worth for a work of class and elegance. Nothing less! I highly recommend.

Perfect Beach Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 natalie g

Brett and his team were absolutely wonderful. He was referred to me through a friend after we were trying to find someone that would fit our budget and Brett stepped up to the plate, and boy are we glad he did. From the get go he really helped us with times and suggestions... Read More as, of course, this was our one and only wedding! He arrived early and took some beautiful pictures before the wedding. When we got to the venue he was so professional. We didn't have a lot of time to get all my family done but he took his pictures and made us feel like we did! I love how precise he was with our pictures. He captured some absolutely stunning shots from the beach as the sun was setting and we are beyond thrilled with the results. He was quick to get back to me and I would highly recommend he shoot your big day too! I wish I actually would have taken some engagement pictures with him too after seeing his portfolio. On top of all that, he is truly the NICEST guy!!! Thanks Brett for our beautiful long lasting memories of our special day!!

Amazing Photos!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Charlene K

Brett and his team are really great at what they do! The photos are beautiful and really capture essence the day! He was patient and knows how to handle a range of guest, making everyone comfortable in front of the camera. Planning a wedding can be complicated and stressful to... Read More say the least but finding a photographer that I could rely on took a little of the stress off :) Thanks for helping make our wedding day so memorable!

Phenomenal Work !

Reviewed on 9/16/2014

Words cannot describe how thankful my Family and I are with Brett. Brett was absolutely PHENOMENAL!!!!!! His work is nothing short of breathtaking, and he is a true professional. We would definitely recommend and suggest him to anyone looking for amazing service and high... Read More quality results!!!!! Thank you again Brett!!!!

Definitely met our expectations!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Charlene G

Working with Brett Munoz was great, we love our wedding photos and especially our highlight video. It captured the best wedding moments and it was put together beautifully. He kept to the schedule he provided us and was easy to contact. I would definitely use his services... Read More again, my husband and I were very pleased and we have some great moments captured that we can look back on for many years to come!

Photographer &videographer in one!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014

I got married last October and was stuck for a photographer until I was referred to brett by a family member. This family member knew I was on a tight budget and I ended up getting 2 photographers AND a videographer for the price I was going to spend on just ONE photographer... Read More anywhere else!! And not to mention Brett and his team were great! They were very professional and helped my husband, wedding party, and I all get comfortable in front of the camera. People who attended our wedding still rave about the wedding video highlights that Brett made for us. It was truly like our own romantic movie! They really did a great job! Can't say enough good things about them!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 megan g

Brett was such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. From booking to the wedding, everything was so smoothe and every detail was discussed. Brett was super professional, flexible, and his work is beautiful. We scheduled Brett for an engagement shoot and from... Read More then on knew he was the perfect fit. Our engagement and wedding photos were more beautiful and fun then we could have ever imagined! He helped us get the vibe and theme that we were looking for a we couldn't be happier with the outcome. We've received so many compliments from family and friends on how beautiful our photos turned out, and we're so thankful for Brett for that! I would definitely recommend Brett to all my friends/family getting married or for any photo event.

Brett Munoz Photo and Films

Reviewed on 9/13/2014

Brett captured our wedding day beautifully and my husband and I were happy with every picture. He was very kind and directive and really ensured that everyone was standing a certain way, looking at the camera and he tried several different shots. I have several photos that make... Read More you feel that you are at the wedding and I am always complimented on my photos. He responds quickly, and sent us the pictures quickly. At our wedding, I sang to the groom with my father and I am so happy that I have that special moment captured on video. My family loved watching the video of us and reliving the wedding with us. You would be lucky to have Brett as your photographer.

Flexible and responsive!

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Kristine F

We were married in September and hired Brett do the video for our wedding. He was so flexible with our wants and needs and helped out in many aspects of our wedding. He was quick to respond to emails/calls and included everything we asked in the videos!! Totally recommend!!

Great wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Jan J

My wedding was like a dream and I'm so fortunate for Brett and his team for capturing it. I really enjoyed working with him and I'm s super thrilled with my photos. He responds quickly to email/phone calls. Highly recommend him!

Very laid back and very knowledgable!

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Nicole B

We enjoyed Brett from the time we met him until our wedding day! His website setup was the original reason for setting up an appointment! The ease of use was amazing and he beautifully presented a lot of his work, which further sealed the deal. Throughout our planning I had... Read More email correspondence with him several times and he was always quick to respond with the answers I needed! Wedding day, he was very relaxed which made it so much easier on me, he knew what he was doing and I could tell. He was always near me in order to capture all of the moments I wanted. He had a good turn around with my pictures, and I was amazed with EVERY single shot. He is amazing at what he does and is a true artist! Would definitely use him again! Thank you Brett!!