Ride on a vintage trolley for your wedding day!

Brewhop Trolley is a hop ¬on/hop¬ off brewery tour operating in Longmont, Colorado. We provide a fun and unique way to frequent all of the breweries and tap houses in Longmont. Once you buy your ticket to board, you decide which places you want to visit and for how long. The trolley returns approximately every hour to each stop throughout the day. Currently, our Longmont brewery tour runs from 12 pm to 9 pm every Saturday and Sunday. Check out our Facebook page and tours page for more exciting trips and upcoming events. We are also available for private charter groups during the week. Rent the trolley for your next birthday party, Bachelorette/Bachelor Party, Wedding and more!

Rehearsals + Parties

Trolley, Transportation

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Martha R

The Brewhop Trolley is awesome and was the perfect addition to our wedding day. Perks included: Beautiful trolley, great for pictures, and it seats up to 40 people! We used the trolley for the wedding party and transportation of guests for multiple trips. David drove us wherever... Read More we needed to go. The owners are fantastic people and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend using the Brewhop Trolley for your wedding day (and also to go on brewery tours before or after your wedding day!)

David and Radha Lewis...and Stella our Trolley dog

Hi my name is David, and I am a proud Longmont, Colorado native. My wife Radha was born outside of Dublin, Ireland. Stella is our 7 month old puppy. We started BrewHop Trolley to promote our awesome breweries and distillery's in Longmont, CO.