Brian Erkens Videographer

Greenville, SC

Professional High Definition Event Videography

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

700 D Garlington Rd, Greenville, SC

Love our video

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Sarah T

Brian was really good at adjusting to our schedule for the day of. He was also great at getting the shots he needed without feeling like all of his equipment was in the way. Many times we didn't even know he was there until we saw the shot in the video. We received our preview... Read More video one week after the ceremony and had the final copies 2 weeks after that. I just love watching it!

Captured our day as I imigined

Reviewed on 9/25/2011 Danielle D

Reel Video and Stills did a great job capturing every moment of our day. I knew I always wanted a videographer at our wedding in addition to our photographer. I was married in 9/6/09 and for the past two years, my husband and I watch our wedding video on our anniversary and... Read More its like were reliving the day all over :) Brian was there from the start of the wedding to the end just doing an amazing job. Go with Reel Video and Stills and you won't be sorry!!!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2011 Denise B

Brian did a great job for us. The finished product is amazing. We can now enjoy this once in a lifetime event anytime. After all is said & done, the video is what we will enjoy for years to come. Well worth it!

Awesome Videographer!

Reviewed on 9/15/2011 Katharine A

Wonderful video for a great price. He covered our rehearsal dinner on Friday and before the ceremony through the end of the night on Saturday. He got all the shots that were important to us and was super easy to work with. Highly recommend.

Excellent Wedding Video

Reviewed on 9/14/2011 Trina R

Reel videos went above and beyond our expectations. Our wedding video is amazing and worth every penny. Brian and his team are professional and courteous to your every needs. They were on time and captured moments that we can cherish for a lifetime. I would rate them 10 out of... Read More 10. I would definitely recommend this company to any bride.

Captured the Day Perfectly

Reviewed on 9/12/2011 Elaine C

Although initially unsure as to whether to invest in a professional video of my daughter's wedding, the decision to do so turned out to be one of the best (and best value) ones I made. Brian Erkins has created a wonderfully artistic and memorable wedding video with highlights... Read More set to music. In high definition, he skillfully captured the atmosphere and joy of the day in a way that no still photograph ever could. I just can't stop watching it! From the start, the quality of his work set him apart from all the others I considered and he more than lived up to my expectations. I am absolutely delighted with our DVD and blu-ray discs. I cannot recommend Brian highly enough for his professionalism as a videographer, his prompt results, and willingness to go the extra mile. You are in safe hands with Reel Video and Stills.

Reviewed on 9/12/2011 Marie C

The team with Reel Stills video have been great to work with. Their price was reasonable and he went above and beyond to deliver what I was wanting.

TO Brian Erkens Videographer