Brian Erkens Videographer

(7)

Greenville, SC

Professional High Definition Event Videography

Affordable videography by trusted, experienced, dependable videographers. Your memories are important to us and we take pride in being there every step of the way. Full coverage video service by ones who consider themselves a fan of the bride & groom. BluRay and Streaming available.

$$

700 D Garlington Rd, Greenville, SC

Love our video

6/08/2013 Sarah T

Brian was really good at adjusting to our schedule for the day of. He was also great at getting the shots he needed without feeling like all of his equipment was in the way. Many times we didn't even know he was there until we saw the shot in the video. We received our preview video one week after the ceremony and had the final copies 2 weeks after that. I just love watching it!

Captured our day as I imigined

9/06/2009 Danielle D

Reel Video and Stills did a great job capturing every moment of our day. I knew I always wanted a videographer at our wedding in addition to our photographer. I was married in 9/6/09 and for the past two years, my husband and I watch our wedding video on our anniversary and its like were reliving the day all over :) Brian was there from the start of the wedding to the end just doing an amazing job. Go with Reel Video and Stills and you won't be sorry!!!!

Amazing

9/19/2011 Denise B

Brian did a great job for us. The finished product is amazing. We can now enjoy this once in a lifetime event anytime. After all is said & done, the video is what we will enjoy for years to come. Well worth it!

Awesome Videographer!

8/20/2011 Katharine A

Wonderful video for a great price. He covered our rehearsal dinner on Friday and before the ceremony through the end of the night on Saturday. He got all the shots that were important to us and was super easy to work with. Highly recommend.

Excellent Wedding Video

7/24/2010 Trina R

Reel videos went above and beyond our expectations. Our wedding video is amazing and worth every penny. Brian and his team are professional and courteous to your every needs. They were on time and captured moments that we can cherish for a lifetime. I would rate them 10 out of 10. I would definitely recommend this company to any bride.

Captured the Day Perfectly

7/25/2011 Elaine C

Although initially unsure as to whether to invest in a professional video of my daughter's wedding, the decision to do so turned out to be one of the best (and best value) ones I made. Brian Erkins has created a wonderfully artistic and memorable wedding video with highlights set to music. In high definition, he skillfully captured the atmosphere and joy of the day in a way that no still photograph ever could. I just can't stop watching it! From the start, the quality of his work set him apart from all the others I considered and he more than lived up to my expectations. I am absolutely delighted with our DVD and blu-ray discs. I cannot recommend Brian highly enough for his professionalism as a videographer, his prompt results, and willingness to go the extra mile. You are in safe hands with Reel Video and Stills.

GREAT!

8/01/2011 Marie C

The team with Reel Stills video have been great to work with. Their price was reasonable and he went above and beyond to deliver what I was wanting.

Send Email