Brian K Crain Lifestyle Photographer

New Orleans, LA + Destinations Worldwide

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

New Orleans, LA + Destinations Worldwide (866) 780-8258

Reviewed on 5/08/2016

Brian was probably the best choice we made for our wedding photographer. He is incredibly professional, easy going and knows how to capture moments well. He is a pleasure to work with and we thoroughly enjoyed working with him and his photos after the event - highly recommend

Reviewed on 3/28/2016

Brian is an incredibly talented photographer! Besides his talent behind the camera, he is also an exceptional person to work with. His honesty and integrity are a rare find among professionals in this industry. As a floral designer, I meet a lot of photographers and I can... Read More truly say that he is one of the best!

Reviewed on 3/05/2016 Kym G

Brian is amazing! He captured my destination wedding so perfectly and beautifully! I'm so grateful for the digital memories I have from that special time. I had two big concerns about planning my wedding in Hawaii - location and photographer. I got comfortable with the setting... Read More but didn't want to trust my photography to just anyone local. I found Brian through a friend and could not have been happier. I appreciate his creativity, expertise and his professionalism. He used scenery, sunset and flash to take some unbelievable pictures. He captured moments that I didn't think twice about - some of those are my favorites. He is easy going and friendly and my whole wedding party enjoyed getting to know him over the wedding weekend. His work is magazine worthy - in fact our wedding was featured in Southern Bride and Destination Weddings & Honeymoons!! Choose Brian and know that your photography is in great hands!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2016

We had over 800 guests at our wedding and so many people have told me it was one of most amazing ones they ever experienced! Having Brian as our photographer was like hitting the replay button on the whole weekend! He captured the essence of the joy, laughter, and sheer fun... Read More we felt as we celebrated our special day. Without hesitation, Brian will be my first phone call next time I want to record a memory with photography. He is so easy to work with and his talent shines through his lense in unique and intimate ways. Brian is reasonable in his pricing and the quality of his work offers a tremendous value to his clients. I easily give Brian a five star rating!!

Reviewed on 1/14/2016

The one thing I can say about Brian and his photography is that you will be so THRILLED you hired him. I have known Brian for over 8 years now and he is EXCEPTIONAL at what he does. I find that Brian is even more in his element when he is traveling and capturing those incredible... Read More moments. Brian is also a pleasure to be around. He was our photographer for our wedding and has since become a dear friend of ours. I have always felt comfortable having my photo taken with Brian behind the camera. He truly was meant to do this. And speaking as a creative myself, the last thing I have ever worried about was whether he got the shot. He always seems to amaze me with the moments he captures.

Reviewed on 1/10/2016

Words can't describe how happy we are with Brian! Our wedding was the typical crazy Indian wedding, and he truly photographed the perfect moments and beyond. Nikhil and I lucked out in getting him - he captured our wedding weekend wonderfully. Brian and his team are a pleasure... Read More to be around, so flexible and incredibly nice and talented. It's been over a year now, and I still can't stop looking at the photographs and admiring the work. I'd refer Brian to anyone I know with the highest reviews and regards. Sincere thanks from all of us for doing such a wonderful job.

Reviewed on 1/09/2016

Brian is a true professional photographer who has an eye for capturing moments in the perfect light. When looking for a photographer, most people decide based on looking at a website featuring 20-30 carefully selected and edited photos. We asked the photographers we were... Read More comparing to provide the full set of proofs. When we compared photographers based on their full set of photos, it became EXTREMELY easy for us to choose Brian. Most photographers can come up with 20 good shots. Brian had 1000+. He captures moments between guests, which many photographers seem to forget, does a quick check of his shots to ensure lighting is correct, and is able to take photos in ANY lighting. He is the only photographer I've seen at weddings crawling all over the place to get the perfect shot and perfect angle. Watching him work is exhausting enough so I can't thank Brian enough for his passion and giving us wedding photos to enjoy for the rest of our lives. (Brian shot our 4 day indian wedding in April 2015 in Baton Rouge). Additionally, he was great to work with and have during our entire wedding. He fit right in. Thanks Brian.

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Sharon C

Brian is a fantastic photographer and a wonderful individual who perfectly captured my best friend's wedding. He has a real knack for noticing the little details and moments. Best of all, his photographs bring out the beauty in everyone and their surroundings. I highly recommend... Read More him!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016

Working with Brian was effortless. Once we told him what we wanted, Brian was available to capture the important moments of our wedding day, whether it was traveling 40 blocks to lower Manhattan for breakfast with the boys at Mogador’s Cafe’, or going back uptown to meet with... Read More the girls at the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Salon while we got ready. Brian’s approach and his attention to detail made us feel like we were the most important couple he had ever worked with. M&M

Reviewed on 1/06/2016

There are no words to describe the incredible talent of Brian as a photographer. He is creative, friendly, enthusiastic and so passionate about what he does! He is patient and takes the time to make sure he captures every special moment. After experiencing his work in... Read More action and images from being a bridesmaid in my friend’s wedding, there is no doubt in my mind that there is no photographer out there that can match Brian’s incredible talent. He made everything feel very natural and fun and he consistently went out of his way to make sure that everyone was happy and satisfied not only during the wedding but before and after as well! I would totally recommend Brian and I will no doubt use him for my own wedding!

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Stacey J

Having Brian photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we made during the planning process. He fit right into the group and everyone wanted him to hang out with us when he wasn't shooting. When we chose to get married in Jamaica, I was concerned about the ability to... Read More have a truly talented photographer to capture the day due to the location, but he took photos from the moment he arrived to the moment he left that captured so much more of the event than I could have ever hoped, even planning time with us around our schedule to ensure we had all the photos we could have desired. I look forward to using him for future events and recommending him to family and friends.

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Deanna L

Brian Crain is the most amazing photographer! I was so blessed to stumble upon him! I have used Brian for my senior portraits, engagement session, and wedding! His pictures capture every little detail and they are all amazing! I can not express enough how much love and... Read More appreciation I have for Brian and his love of photography! He not only takes great pictures, he has such a caring and loving personality! I can't wait for the next reason I will need a photographer! :)

Reviewed on 1/04/2016

As a wedding & event professional, and more importantly as a designer, it is extremely important for me to work with skilled, flexible and professional photographers. Brian is actually my photographer of choice when I design an event that I need impeccable images from. He has... Read More the technical background as well as the eye of an artist and his images reflect that. He is always willing to go the extra mile to get the shot. You obviously need someone that you can develop a great report with and feel comfortable in his presence since you will be traveling together and I can’t think of anyone better suited for this type of opportunity. I always tell my clients that it is extremely important to have a great report with your photographer because it will show up in your pictures and Brian is someone who understands that. He is not just a point and shoot hire, he shoots everything as if it were for him personally and actually enjoys every minute of it. He is savvy and well spoken as well as just an all around great guy. One thing there is no shortage of in the wedding industry is photographers but there are very few that I would classify as “world class” photographers, but Brian is just that.

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Erin F

Brian, You absolutely delivered when it came to capturing every moment at our engagement shoot, rehearsal dinner and wedding. You were such a trooper while I drug you around the whole city of New Orleans for our engagement shoot at well as dragging you to the Mississippi... Read More Delta for our busy wedding weekend! You were one of us, that is for sure! Your pictures were amazing and look even better in Mississippi Magazine! I truly appreciate you and your work ethic!

Reviewed on 1/03/2016

Brian is simply the best of the best wedding photographer I could have asked for. We searched for weeks to find a photographer who would shoot our multi day Indian wedding and we were very lucky that Brian was available. I quickly fell in love with his work and was blown away by... Read More the quality of his photos. His photography is simply brilliant - he captured all the emotions from all four days of our wedding while using his creativity, composition, and lighting to make each photo so incredibly special. Brian didn't put his camera down during our entire wedding - You won't find a harder working photographer who is willing to climb chairs and lay down on the floor to capture the perfect shot. I can't even count the amount of compliments I have received from our wedding photos - they took my breath away. Brian is also such an amazing person to work with - he made us feel so comfortable and fit in so well with our family and friends. Brian, you are not only our photographer but also our friend and I am so thankful to have found you! If I could give 6 stars out of 5, I would.

The Perfect Choice

Reviewed on 1/02/2016

Brian is and has always been my favorite photographer to work with since our time working with Southern Bride Magazine. With years of experience and professionalism, it's easy to see why he's first choice for brides, couples and planners year after year. He has the natural... Read More ability to capture every perfect moment that only true photographer's possess. He will make your wedding or event photography dreams come true! He knows his stuff, so composition, lighting and creativity exude from his images. He will take any concept or location, subject or event and make it absolutely gorgeous. He's always my go-to guy, because I believe he is truly the best. Brian works hard, going above and beyond, to get superior shots. He treats each wedding he does with the individual creative eye it deserves so every shot is perfect. In addition to being an amazing photographer, he's a wonderful person. He's fun, engaging, collaborative and so easy to work with. I always feel comfortable in discussing ideas with the knowledge he will produce incredibly beautiful results. I personally recommend Brian to any bride, couple or planner looking for the industry best photographer for any wedding or other event. Thank you, Brian for all of the beautiful shots you've done for me over the years!

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Shirin T

Brian, You got along so well with our family and friends that everyone welcomed your presence and missed you when you had left. Our guests can’t stop talking about your photos and how they bring you back to the day itself. I can’t express how grateful I am that you not only... Read More noticed and beautifully documented all the little details I worked so hard on for a year, but also caught all the extra-special things that no one could have planned.

2016-01-02T13:16:26 Response from the vendor

I absolutely loved you and your family!!!! Everyone was so kind. You made me feel like I was part of your family. Your wedding will always be one of my all time favorites. Thank you for choosing me as your photographer!!! It means so much... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/31/2015

Brian Crain is by far one of the most talented photographers I know. His vision for each and every shot has such thought and perfection considered. He is a true professional and strives to make your experience a memorable one. He is very knowledgeable and simply knows what works... Read More and what doesn't. I have been blessed to have him do several shoots for my daughter, but none more special than her wedding day earlier this year. The wedding photos are priceless! So happy to say Brian Crain is our photographer and my friend.

2016-01-02T13:22:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for allowing me to photograph your daughter's wedding. And even more so, thank you for welcoming me into your family as your friend. I love you all.

Reviewed on 12/31/2015

Dear Brian, You took our breath away with the amount of attention to detail and dedication you put in our wedding. We didn’t want to let you go. Your gift of photography has blown us away, and surpassed all of our expectations. I am truly beside myself. All of our friends can... Read More not stop talking about you. I wanted to tell you how much you mean to me and what a huge part you played in our wedding this weekend. Please know you will always be in our hearts as our incredible photographer and friend. Warmly, Jeanette Rusman

2016-01-02T13:19:32 Response from the vendor

Jeanette, I enjoyed photographing your wedding more than you could ever know. Everyone was so nice to me. I loved meeting your family and getting to know them. Thank you for the honor and pleasure of trusting me with your wedding memories.