Brian LaBrada Photography

Available for travel worldwide

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Available for travel worldwide (909) 257-8182

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Diana N

I was a bride on a mission trying to find the perfect photographer! My own personal pick wasn't the greatest (I wasn't in love), but my planner introduced me to Brian Labrada and oh my word! Love, love, love! When we had our first meeting Brian and his wife were so down to... Read More earth, very professional, liked to have fun, loved what they do, and let's not forget their amazing photography! Their pictures just speak volumes. I knew as soon as I walked away that I had found our photographer. He captured everything we wanted! Kept asking us what pictures we would like, etc. We have several pictures to look from!! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Rebecca C

What a sweet soul Brian is! The images he captures are just amazing. The lighting and positioning he does are always perfection. You will treasure your photos for a lifetime! Not only is he very talented, he is so professional and easy to work with. You will have an amazing... Read More experience with Brian.

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Olivia D

Brian of Brian LaBrada Photography has a keen eye to modern style photography. Every image I come across is perfectly positioned in the best lighting and captures all the details flawlessly. Not only is he super professional and friendly, but extremely fun and easy to work... Read More with. He puts his clients first and ensures that they have the ultimate client experience!