Let's include one another, and make this awesome.

Welcome to where it's about building an inclusive legacy, together. Inclusiveness is one of the greatest assets we have as humans and I'm about fostering the best kind of relationships through it. I've placed my business at the intersection of collaboration, authenticity, trust, and friendship. If you land in the same place, then we'll be a great fit. Come on in, enjoy the ride, and welcome to the family. I'm so glad you're here.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

The Carolinas, Nationwide, and International (980) 253-2407

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Haley H

There are so many amazing things that I could say about Brian. It is evident that he has an eye for what he does, but the fact that he takes it to the next level is what sets him apart from the rest. Brian brings it to that next level by becoming a part of your family on that... Read More day. He will never be just a photographer to us. He is a lifelong friend. The way he captured our special day was unreal. We will hold these pictures close to us for the years to come. Brian is genuine, kind, and incredibly talented. I have nothing but great things to say about him.

2017-02-20T08:22:16 Response from the vendor

Haley, we are truly family. Being included amongst you, andrew, and your loved ones was simply the best!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Kevin P

Brian is great because he is really skilled but, more importantly, invested in becoming a part of your story rather than just another line item on the final wedding bill. He's relatable and will meet you wherever you are.

2017-02-20T08:22:44 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad we got to be in this journey together Kevin! Wishing you and Elizabeth nothing but the best.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Benjamin P

I first met Brian at the wedding of a mutual friend. Even though we had just met, I felt like I had known him for years. His inviting personality and (especially) his love for Lord of the Rings and Star Wars made us instantly click as friends. He was one of the first people I... Read More told about my desire to propose to Abigail. When that day came, I knew for certain that I wanted him there to document that special moment. His ability to capture such memorable moments behind the lens of a camera is truly incredible. So when it came time to choose a wedding photographer, the decision to have Brian document such a sacred day was the easiest part of planning our wedding. Brian has such a gift to capture raw, meaningful, and breathtaking moments behind a camera lens, that much is obvious (just look at any of his work). But what makes Brian so incredibly special is his commitment to building a personal relationship with you, whether you are a client or a friend-of-a-friend at a wedding. He shows the love of Christ through every aspect of what he does and he’ll light up the dance floor at your wedding, too. We are honored to know him and call him not only our photographer, but a great friend. We can’t wait to have Brian there with us to capture and share in more special moments to come.

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Matthew V

Brian was simply amazing. He got to know my wife and I--our likes and dislikes, our movie and music taste, etc. it was more like meeting with a friend than a professional photographer. His work was incredible. He spent our entire wedding day all over the place taking pictures.... Read More Get the pictures, it felt like he had 20 different helpers there with him. But no, it was just Brian. If you're going to hire a photographer, absolutely hire Brian! - Matt & Kelly, married in Oct 2015

2017-02-20T08:23:21 Response from the vendor

I hope you guys are so well! And I especially hope you still wear and sport that crushed red velvet blazer. Style beyond compare my friends!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Haley J

Brian did our engagement photos and our wedding day and his work was nothing short of perfection. He spent hours with us exploring and preparing for the best shots that captured our love for each other during our engagement shoot. We had so much fun and he was even willing to... Read More get on a jetski to get us the most breathtaking photo out on the middle of the lake. Brian also killed it with our wedding day photos. We were so excited to get them back and to relive every moment of our day. I personally love all of the in between photos Brian captured and all the small real moments that will help us remember the day forever. Brian is an incredible photographer but an even better friend! We absolutely love the work he puts out and can't wait to start our family and hire him for a lifestyle shoot!

2017-02-20T08:23:59 Response from the vendor

Still, to date, one of my favorite engagement sessions! I cannot wait for the days that I get to come and see little ones around your home and in your arms.

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Whitney H

If you have looked at Brian's Instagram account, then you know he is one heck of a talented photographer, but not only that, he is also one of the best people I know. It was such an honor to work with him and bring him into our relationship to capture one of the biggest moments... Read More of our lives. I was a little nervous about being photographed through all of this because I'm not a model and I didn't want anything to look too staged or uncomfortable. I was floored when I saw the finished images and loved how he was able to capture our true selves and the nature of our relationship. Not only is he phenomenal with lighting, (Trust me!! He made the grey skies on my wedding day, look beautiful in pictures) but he is hilarious as well and you will have full belly laughs by the end of the experience. It was by far one of the best and most personable experiences I have had working with a photographer.

2017-02-20T08:24:45 Response from the vendor

:). It helped that you and Matt threw the best party to start the year! Especially with all of the best dance moves and laughs included.

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Reaghan H

Brian was absolutely amazing! From our first brunch with him we were in love. So friendly and fun. Aside from him being amazing, his photography is magical. He captured our wedding and engagement photos in a way that showed exactly who we are and exactly how our relationship is.... Read More He truly met his life calling! Beautiful work Brian!

2017-02-20T08:25:14 Response from the vendor

A compliment that means so much to me. I hope that you, Dustin, and your sweet little one are doing so well! Here's to the next time!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Ivey A

I think it goes without saying that Brian's images are absolutely stunning (his portfolio = WOW), but from a personal point-of-view, what makes the images so special is how he captured such intimate and real moments; my husband and I will truly treasure them forever! On top of... Read More the actual "product", the experience with Brian is what makes it all so awesome. He is phenomenal! Funny, kind, smart and just completely wonderful. Choose Brian for your wedding (or any event really)...you will not regret it.

2017-02-20T08:25:54 Response from the vendor

Still, one of my favorite weddings to date. Mix tape covers, hysterics, and loads of great dance moves. Wishing you and Andrew the best today, my old friend!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Hope H

Wow. I really don't have the right words to describe how happy I was with my wedding photos. They were everything I wanted and more. Brian was very calm and efficient the day of the wedding. I never had to find him to tell him what to take pictures of. He just knew. I will... Read More treasure his photo's of my wedding for the rest of my life. I can't say that I love having my pictures done but Brian made me and my husband both feel so comfortable and at ease. I have nothing but awesome things to say about Brian and his work.

2017-02-20T08:26:45 Response from the vendor

Hope, you and Michael are family. Hands down. Being with you on your wedding day only solidified that, thank you for how you trusted me and included me from the moment you said "yes" and the days before. Here's to the next years together!

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Colleen A

Brian is fantastic! He made my husband and I feel so comfortable, took the best natural and candid photos! We still love to look at our wedding photos as he did such a great job capturing all aspects of the day.

2017-02-20T08:27:36 Response from the vendor

Wishing you and Loy all the best in your new life and your new days as you grow your family. Hope to see you soon and share the memories together! Especially those wedding toasts ;).

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Allison P

We were beyond pleased with not only Brian's photography skills, but also with his fun and personable spirit. He captured all of the details I wanted and more. If you're looking for someone to relate to, this is your guy.

2017-02-20T08:28:07 Response from the vendor

Allison! Thank you for how you and Justin went with my ideas, shared your own, and enjoyed the journey together. And thank you for the honey, I can't wait to come see the finished house!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Kaley B

Brian is the best there is. Not only is he incredibly talented and loves what he does, but he is authentic, kind, and a joy to be around. We will forever cherish the beautiful photos he gave us!

2017-02-20T08:28:42 Response from the vendor

Kaley, you and Jakub are truly gifts. Thank you for the adventures you took me on and the ones that we'll have in the future. Missing you guys!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Callie W

Brian was awesome! A great photographer and friend. We love our pictures and he made the day so natural and captured it all so well.

2017-02-20T08:29:15 Response from the vendor

I love that not only do I get to see you guys around town, but your friends and family as well. Thank you for welcoming me in as one of your own and taking the time to know my life just the same. Hoping you... Read Less Read More

Brian Schindler

My heart’s conviction is to be involved in the best ways possible and to be there for when things are truly real in someone’s life. My passion for story telling and for being inclusive stems from the idea that everyone could use a good friend. For a day, for a lifetime, and for everything in-between. I believe in the unending and unconditional love of Christ, movie marathons, the support of family and friends, good food, The Office, phone free meals with friends, laughing so hard your sides hurt, and in a fresh and delicious cup of coffee every single morning.