Using the lens to tell a story – your story.

Since 2013, I have been meeting and working with couples and learning their extraordinary love stories. As a lifestyle photographer raised in the Midwest, I like to keep it simple and timeless. My favorite photos are ones shot with beautiful natural light that focus on the incredible connection between two people. Not many careers allow you to experience the fun, excitement and never-ending devotion of a couple as they begin their lives together. I believe in giving every couple the best experience possible from the initial consultation to after the "I do's". I aim to show your true love through your photos and capture the joyous moments from your wedding. Check out our website for photo galleries and more information. I can't wait to hear from you! -Bri

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Natalie K

Where do we even start? As my new husband sits next to me, neither one of us know how to convey how much BEP means to us. Brianne and her second shooter Kelsey captured our day in a way we could never have imagined. From the moment we met Brianne, we knew that she was the... Read More perfect fit for our small town wedding. After meeting with us and hearing what we wanted, Brianne knew exactly the direction to take with our big day. Her ability to take what you want as a couple, and add her professional and artistic touch on it, is rare and priceless. As the bride, I had a very long list of photos I wanted, and a long list of 'must have' shots and Brianne ensured we got every single one of them. She kept all the stress off of my shoulders and kept our day moving along with perfect timing. Brianne and Kelsey were able to put my husband at ease in front of the camera and kept him smiling all day, which is no easy feat. I cannot wait to hang these photos on the walls of our home, and sift through albums of them with our kids and grandkids someday! Brianne's talent is remarkable and your search for a photographer should stop with her!

2017-10-25T23:04:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the heartfelt review, Natalie. It was an amazing experience getting to work with you, Josh, and your families!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Jaime G

Bri was the first person I met with. I hadn't even looked at venues yet. But my photographer was on the top of my list. I wanted someone to capture the magic of that day. Bri exceeded all expectations I had. It's like talking to an old friend when you meet her. She is kind and... Read More sweet. She listens to your wants and makes them happen. On my wedding day, I felt like she was another family member in the room. She helped me stay calm as I was getting ready. She makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. She helped my wedding day run smoothly. I would highly recommend her! I cannot express how happy I am with both my wedding and engagement pictures. You can not go wrong with booking this lovely person!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Danielle Y

I cannot begin to explain how happy my husband and I were to work with Brianne. From our first meeting where she made us feel completely at ease, our engagement shoot that was laid back and fun and finally our big day which was more than we ever could have dreamed. Every time we... Read More look at our pictures we are completely in awe of how beautiful they are. Not only was Brianne wonderful to work with but her product is better than anything we could have imagined. I will continue to recommend Brianne Elizabeth Photography every chance I get.

2016-08-05T17:44:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Danielle! I really enjoyed working with you, and I hope to connect again soon!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Rachel C

Brianne was absolutely wonderful to work with. From engagement pics to wedding day photos, she blew us away with her creativity, attention to detail, organization, and sincere care in taking the best possible shots. She went above and beyond to meet with my now husband and me to... Read More ensure that she knew exactly what kinds of photos we were looking for. Bri is fun, directive as needed, flexible, and oh so kind. We were thankful we found her to share in our wedding day joy! She captured it perfectly.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Sara R

I will always say that having Brianne photograph our special day was easily the BEST decision we made during wedding planning! Brianne truly took the time to get to know us as a couple, and put us at ease during our engagement session and our wedding day. She is so organized... Read More and professional....but she is also unbelievably warm and personal. Right after our wedding, she posted our sneak peak...and she even took the time to edit the picture of my sisters, dad, and I, as it was right around Father's Day, and I wanted to be sure to give it to him. We have received so many compliments on how beautiful our pictures are, and we seriously cannot stop looking at them! She has such a romantic, elegant style. We are SO in love with our pictures. Thank you, Brianne! Seriously, BOOK HER NOW! It will be the best decision you'll ever make!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Madilyn P

Words cannot describe how amazing Brianne was! Photos were definitely one of the more important aspects of the day for me and she captured everything perfectly. She took time to get to know us and trully accommodate our wishes and personal requests. I had a large bridal party... Read More and two separate locations for ceremony and reception and she made it work flawlessly. Plenty of pictures at both locations and they’re all great! I looked around and met with several photographers and Brianne was by far the most friendly and inviting and I knew our day would be safe in her hands. Highly recommend to any couple who values photographery on their day!

2017-10-25T23:11:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review us, Madi! It was an honor and a privilege serving you and John!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Adrianne L

Brianne of Brianne Elizabeth Photography was wonderful to work with and her pictures came out better than I could have ever imagined! She makes looking back on our wedding day, like looking back on a dream. Not only were the prictures she took absolutely beautiful, she really... Read More listened to my vision and made it come true. One of the biggest lessons I learned in wedding planning is a lot of vendors nod when listening to you during planning, but do their own thing when the day comes. Not Bri! She made absolutely sure the things I said were important, were done. She captured the love, the beauty, and the fun of our wedding day perfectly. I would hands down recommend Bri to anyone looking for best in the business! Thank so much for everything!!!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Lizzie K

Hands down best photographer in Kansas City! From the moment I sat down with Bri to talk about my husband and I's vision of our day, I knew she was exactly what we were looking for. Her style is so elegant and natural and she has such creativity with her shots. She did our... Read More engagement pictures as well as our wedding photos and I was completely blown away by both. She exceeded our expectations and we are so incredibly grateful we found her! I had some specific shots I wanted from the wedding day and she did just that. She makes it about the bride and groom and what they want, which makes the day go so smoothly. She is simply just the best!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Kara S

Brianne was a dream to work with for our engagement session and wedding day! From the moment we first met, I was instantly at ease with her. Prior to both sessions, she spent time getting to know us and digging for details as to what was important for us to have as long lasting... Read More memories. When it came to the wedding day, she helped me create a timeline for the whole day which made the day run smoothly without a single hiccup. She even arrived early on our wedding day to scope out the best locations and lighting for photographs. Her creativity, insight and talent created an absolutely stunning representation of our wedding. We were given a large variety of photos from both sessions, which included both candid and more traditional photos. Thank you for capturing the best day of our lives! You have given us the gift of a lifetime of memories that can be shared with our family for years to come!

2017-07-23T18:17:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review, Kara! I am so thankful for our friendship! It was an honor to document such a beautiful day. Thank you again for having me!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Jamie S

What a wonderful experience! Brianne and her second shooter did an absolutely phenomenal job shooting our wedding! Arrived on time to the venue, profession and laid back at the same time! Awesome at capturing candid natural photos of us and making sure we got the photos we were... Read More wanting. Bri and her second shooter are so fun to work with, they had us laughing and kept things in order all day long, especially when taking family photos. Always responded quickly to emails/calls leading up to the wedding and gladly met up several times before our big day to get a better idea of what we envisioned. I would HIGHLY recommend her for capturing your special moment, I wouldn't have gone with anyone else! Thanks Brianne!

2017-07-23T18:21:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words, Jamie! You and Zach are the sweetest! Thank you again for inviting us to celebrate with you two! It was a beautiful wedding!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Allison C

Highly recommend! Brianne was very easy to work with from day one. She was quick to respond to any questions I had along the way and we are so pleased with the final photos!

2017-07-23T18:22:17 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, Allison! Attending your wedding was an honor and a privilege!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Melissa R

Brianne was absolutely fantastic for our wedding. We are complete space cadets and she has worked very well with our short comings. During our engagement photos she worked to make us feel comfortable and look good. During our wedding she had our list of who we wanted in photos... Read More and she didn't miss any of them. She made sure to get the moments we didn't want to miss and she got pictures of things we didn't know we would want. She has the ability to find and highlight the best qualities in a person through her photos. We were blessed to be able to have her as our photographer and we will be sure to drop her name for any and all of our friends who might need a photographer.

2017-05-02T12:32:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for inviting me to celebrate such an important day with you! Your kind words mean so much!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Kylie H

Brianne was so wonderful to work with. We are so pleased with our engagement pictures. I would definitely recommend Brianne to all of my friends, and anyone in the area looking for a great photographer.

2016-11-26T17:25:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review, Kylie! I am so happy to hear that you are excited about your collection! Best of luck with the rest of your wedding planning!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Ellie F

Brianne did an absolutely amazing job! Not only did she bend over backwards many times to meet my request she went above and beyond. As the typical bride, I had a huge list of what I wanted and had many special requests. Bre went far beyond what she was asked and called in a... Read More third photographer to help wrap up photos so we wouldn't fall behind (My husband and I went with the 10 hour coverage and two photographers-I HIGHLY recommend this one especially if it is a traditional early afternoon wedding with a late reception!!!). I am still anxiously waiting to get all the beautiful photos back but I don't have to worry that I will love them since I am already in love with the 15 sneak peek photos she gave us! Two words of advice-BOOK HER!!!! You won't regret it!

2016-11-24T14:34:15 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words, Ellie! It was an honor and a pleasure spending the day with you, Max and your families! We hope you have a great upcoming holiday season!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Amanda D

Brianne was so amazing to work with for our wedding day. Her organization of the day and ideas for photos fit perfectly into what I was looking for. I told her I wanted outdoor photos and she had scoped out parks nearby and had a perfect plan to capture all the photos we... Read More requested. I love that she took charge and knew exactly how to pose and direct our extra large bridal party of 18 people. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and reassured us the photos looked amazing throughout the day. Overall, we couldn't have asked for a better experience and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding/engagement photographer.

2016-11-20T20:53:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the genuine kind words, Amanda! We couldn't have been more thrilled to attend such a beautiful wedding! It was such a joy to spend the evening with your closest friends and family!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Juli B

Bri was absolutely fantastic! From the very start, when she was the only photographer who requested that we meet before I made a decision, I knew that she was going to be the perfect photographer for our wedding day! Bri went above and beyond to make sure that she got to... Read More know my Husband and I and that she knew exactly what we wanted the day of the wedding. On the day of the wedding Bri was everything that a Bride could hope for from a photographer, she was on time, professional, and the perfect combination of patient and firm with my VERY boisterous and LARGE family. Our pictures are beautiful, and we really couldn't have asked for more in a photographer. I will recommend Bri to everyone I meet, and we will most likely use her the next time we want family pictures taken!

2016-09-30T22:01:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for everything, Juli! We were absolutely honored to celebrate your wedding day with you and Cleat!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Amber O

Bri's talent is beyond!!!! She has a vision and is remarkable at what she does. She went above and beyond for us, and her work is unparalleled. We have only good things to say about her and are so thankful to have such beautiful pictures to capture our special day. Thanks so... Read More much Bri!

2016-09-30T22:03:27 Response from the vendor

Amber! Thank you so much for the compliments! I couldn't have done my job without you and Hunter's kindness and generosity. It was such a privilege to spend such a special day with your family and friends!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Ana H

Bri was the best choice we could have made for a photographer! She was professional, relaxed, friendly and fun. She was able to capture our wedding in the most beautiful way, even with some changing and threatening weather. We are so happy we chose to use Bri and cannot stop... Read More looking at our pictures! Thanks for helping to make our wedding perfect - now we have the perfect pictures to remember the perfect day!

2016-09-07T21:18:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words, Ana! I felt like I was part of the family by the end of the night. :) I can now say I have a new favorite venue after attending your wedding!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 LeCretia M

Such a great experience! Brianne was so great to work with! And our photos turned out beautiful! Her style was exactly what we wanted. Could not be happier, thanks Bri!

2016-09-07T21:43:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you, LeCretia! It was a huge honor to be your photographer!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Melanie F

Bri was amazing! She is so sweet and great to work with. She really made it important to get to know us when we first met with her, which was so nice! We absolutely love all of our photos! Our photo sessions were so fun, and Bri makes you feel so at ease when she shoots you. On... Read More our wedding day she was great with rolling with the punches and always having a smile on her face! I would definitely recommend Bri to all KC area brides! It will be the best wedding planning decision you will make! :)

2016-09-07T21:45:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind review, Melanie! I'm so glad that your wedding day felt relaxed and fun! It's our priority to make each wedding go as smoothly as possible!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Melissa B

Bri was absolutely amazing to work with! She was so sweet and professional. I heard about her through my brother and his wife because they were using her for their wedding (2 months before mine.) Bri was great about making sure we were on the same page when it came to getting... Read More the pictures we wanted for both our engagement session and wedding day. I knew I wanted outdoor winter-themed engagement photos. Despite it being the the coldest day of the year- those 2 hours in the snow to get the perfect pictures made that day one of my favorite days of wedding planning! Our pictures were exactly what I envisioned and couldn't wait for our Wedding Day! By the time our wedding day came, we had worked with her again because we were both in my brothers wedding ( I feel like we're basically family now :) ) She was so organized and was a pleasure to work with for both weddings. Even with the added challenge of a bunch of loud Italians- she was able to get all of the pictures we wanted :) My wedding day was definitely the best day of my life and she helped make this happen! I've only seen previews of our wedding pictures- and they were beautiful! I can't wait to see the rest! I would definitely love to work with Bri again in the future!

2016-08-12T14:36:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the awesome review, Melissa! It has been a privilege and an honor working with your family over the past year. I'm overjoyed to hear that your wedding day was amazing!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Kelsey B

Bri did such an amazing job photographing our engagement and wedding! I will definitely be using her as a photographer in the future. She is very easy to work with and she does a great job of blending in during the events to not make it obvious that she is taking photos-which i... Read More really liked! The photos turned out so beautiful and have a timeless look about them. My husband and I have loved working with her and would highly recommend her (i already have!)

2016-08-05T17:47:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Kelsey! I'm so happy to hear that you love your wedding photos! I definitely can't wait to work together again in the future!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Nicole W

Loved Brianne and the assistant she brought the day of our wedding. Our engagement photos were beautiful and we enjoyed our wedding photos as well. I would definitely recommend Brianne and would have her do our pictures again. I will say the ONLY thing I wasn't happy with was... Read More time-- which wasn't entirely Brianne's fault! If you're a bride, I would suggest making a very detailed list of pictures you want. (I wish someone told me this!!) I made a general list because I thought I would have time to explain everything on the big day. However-- that wasn't the case. Looking back at our pictures, there were so many I wanted to have, but we never ended up taking them. I always wanted those typical cute bridesmaid/groomsmen photos, however, I only ended up with a couple. I also wasn't happy with our big family picture at the church--several family members weren't seen in the photo due to someone being in the way. I wish the photographers caught this, especially since we had one of those family members recently pass away, and she is covered up in the picture. I would also make sure you ask the photographers to not be afraid to fix you up (hair, dress, etc...). Several of the pictures I had I ended up not liking because my hair was a mess in the picture and no one told me. My biggest suggestion is to just slow down! It's YOUR day, don't let anyone make you feel rushed! Also--make that detailed list so you aren't disappointed when it's all over! :)

2016-08-05T19:30:43 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your review, Nicole! I totally agree, time really gets away from you during all the hustle and bustle of a wedding day! I'm sorry we didn't have time to get all of the shots you were hoping for, but I am... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Curry C

We are beyond happy that we picked Brianne as our wedding photographer. First of all, for the price you will not find any better - she is definitely under-charging for everything you get... She is extremely artistic with her shots and is great at directing everyone on how to... Read More pose, etc in a very nice way. Included in the price was an engagement session and the pictures turned out gorgeous! On the wedding day, she was there from the moment we started getting ready in the morning until the party started getting a little wild that night! She tagged along all day throughout all of our shenanigans and always had a smile on her face! She brought 2 extra photographers with her (at no extra cost to us) and provided us with an insane amount of edited photos to keep forever! The pictures are all so amazing and there are so many of them , it is tough to decide which ones to print! (a great problem to have!!) I would recommend Bri to anyone who asks, and will be using her in the future if/when we start a family! We truly couldn't have made a better choice!!

2016-08-05T17:49:17 Response from the vendor

Thanks SO much, Curry! You and Nate had a beautiful wedding, and I am on cloud nine to hear that you are so happy with everything!

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Jess L

Brianne was great! We loved her from the very first time we met with her. She really wanted to get to know us and was genuinely interested in our whole story so she could make sure she captured the most important moments of our day. I've never been super comfortable with getting... Read More a lot of pictures taken of myself, but Brianne was great with putting us where we needed to be capturing some amazing moments, and we've only seen the preview so far, we can't wait to see the finished product!!

2016-08-05T17:50:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the delightful review, Jess!! I loved having the opportunity to document such a fun, memorable day with your family!

Bri

Hello and welcome to my corner of the world! I'm Bri and I approach weddings with a romantic, fine art sensibility. I'm known best for my fresh, light-filled portraits. Every wedding is different, and therefore, I approach each opportunity as a photographer with an open heart and an abundance of wisdom. Your images should be a reflection of you, your loved ones, and your story when the moments matter most on the day of your wedding. Drop us a line and let's chat about your big day!