Brick Landing Plantation

Ocean Isle Beach, NC

Waterfront, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Planning, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1882 Goose Creek Rd SW, Ocean Isle Beach, NC (910) 754-2745

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Laura M

My fiancée and I meet in Wilmington and were determined to be married in Wilmington, but we couldn't find anything that fit our must-have's (indoor wedding, separate space for cocktail hour and reception, reception hall that wow'd, fantastic food, space for >100 guests with a... Read More bar). After we finished the tour, we couldn't stop smiling and knew this would be the perfect space for our cocktail hour + reception. Luckily, Ocean Isle Beach has the cutest chapel just 9 minutes away (OIB Chapel) that was the perfect spot for our ceremony. The space and the view were great and the layout of the reception hall was flexible. The food was excellent! My vegetarian guests said it was one of the best meals they've ever had. They made sure that there was champagne and snacks ready for us in the bridal suite. They let us borrow and decorate a golf cart for a fun get-away. They let us go out on the rickety pier for beautiful pictures, and the rest of the "back yard" was just the perfect spot for portraits. I didn't give this location 5 stars for many reasons. During our time working with management at Brick Landing, they went through 3 different managers - which is very frustrating as bride. The first manager we spoke to made promises to us that the owner did not agree with and we had to argue with the owner to keep these promises. Furthermore, we met with the manager 2 days before the wedding, and she promised that all of the tables would be in the right place by the morning of the wedding, ready for us to decorate. When we arrived to decorate, the tables were not in their correct placement and we had to move the tables ourselves. Another minor complaint - when my husband and I were served our food, we saw two problems: his meal was incorrect even though we verified his order with the head chef, and we had no silverware to eat our meals with. We had to have one of our family members go into the kitchen to find us steak knives because there were no staff that checked on us.

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Katie

Absolutely the best venue for any wedding events...rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, reception! I live in Wilmington, NC and looked at every venue in Wilmington and all the way down to Myrtle Beach, SC, and when I saw Brick Landing, there was no question about which venue I... Read More wanted to have my ceremony and reception! Not only is it amazingly beautiful and on the water, but the staff and service were so easy to work with and did everything perfectly! The chef made...literally...the best food I've ever put in my mouth! It was also the most reasonably priced venue of every one that I looked at, and we were able to rent out the entire place! Everyone that came to the wedding and reception still tell me that it was the best and most beautiful wedding they'd ever been to! It's not well known because they literally just finished the reception hall a little over a year and a half ago! I would recommend this venue above and beyond any others!