Where the Magic Begins...

The magic begins with a smile and a welcome from our experienced bridal consultants. We have carefully selected an exciting and unique collection of wedding gowns for your magical day. You and your bridal party are cordially invited to join us in our inviting shop. Appointments are preferred.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Plus Size Available, Fashion

200 Valleywood Dr, The Woodlands, TX

First Class Shopping Experience

Reviewed on 3/26/2014 Casey W

Lovely shop with a great variety of dresses! This was the perfect store if you are looking for a great wedding dress or bridal party dress shopping experience. The team is helpful and experienced! And they offer a great variety of styles. I bought my wedding dress, veil and... Read More bridal jewelry here!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Carolyn L

This should be your first and last stop. This was my first ever gown appointment and from the moment we walked in it was nothing short of amazing. Everyone was so sweet, attentive and made it a really special experience, not to mention they have a huge selection. Jennifer my... Read More attendant was amazing. I told her what I was looking for and my budget and she was actually the one to find "the dress" and vail for me. I went to three other places and they just did not compare. I cannot say enough good things about Jennifer or Brickhouse Bridal. I already got the Save the Date email letting me know the date my dress should be in and can't wait to go back there and pick it up.

Great Experience

Reviewed on 4/29/2014 Katelyn S

When you think of the perfect bridal shop, you'll picture something that looks just like Brickhouse Bridal. You walk in and there are more dresses than any other place I went to, but it still has a boutique-y feel. The lighting is great, everything is pretty and fluffy, it's... Read More awesome! They have lots of different price points and all the girls there are very helpful! I went to probably 10 different stores and tried on probably 30 dresses before I went to Brickhouse. No other stores compared, and none had the dress selection Brickhouse did! Definitely check them out

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Ebanie A

I loved my experience with Brickhouse Bridal! I bought my wedding dress, accessories, and bridesmaid dresses from them.... then I even took my bridesmaid back as a bride, and she also purchased all her bridal needs through Birckhouse! The customer service was amazing and the... Read More store is gorgeous! So much better than any other bridal boutique I've shopped in. HUGE selection. I was even there on a day of a trunk show, it was super busy but the staff handled it like pros.

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Chris D

My experience at Brickhouse Bridal was so great! I brought my mom, mother in law and maid of honor and all of the girls made us feel welcome and provided great advice on picking a gown that worked for me! I ended up picking the 2nd dress I tried on, but my consultant was very... Read More supportive in my desire to try more on just to make sure that was the right one. The best thing she told me was to pick a dress I loved that day - not "if I lose 5lbs I'll love it" or "if I make such and such changes, I'll love it". I picked a dress that I loved that day and more importantly on my wedding day! The prices there were right in my budget, but the dress made me feel like a million bucks! I have recommended Brickhouse to a couple of friends since then and one of them bought her dream dress as well.

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Summer Tomlinson

While I absolutely love the dress I chose as my wedding gown,I never felt very satisfied with my experience at Brickhouse. I felt VERY pressured to purchase during my initial appointment. Ultimately, we did purchase the gown that evening,but I did have some serious regret for a... Read More few weeks after wondering if we were pressured into the decision and if I should have waited. Eventually, I was happy just knowing that I had chosen a beautiful gown, but just wish I would have had a more fun experience. Any follow up appointments or contact with Brickhouse was also pretty disappointing. Getting a color swatch from my dress was a fiasco and like pulling teeth. Their schedules are very unaccommodating after you've made your gown purchase. There are no appointments on weekends for bridesmaid dress selection, which in my opinion is a little crazy. It's too bad because we did end up selecting bridesmaids dresses from a designer that they carry, so an easy sale was lost because of that. They also have a limited and inconvenient schedule for picking up your gown when it comes in. If you need to do this on a weekend, there are only 2 time slots available, early in the AM on a saturday...and for ONLY 30 minutes. I thought it was very off-putting that I would only get 30 minutes to try on my dress AND select accessories and a veil. Ultimately, I only chose a veil there because there was no time to really try accessories. Also, I was never notified when my veil came in. I called the shop one day to inquire because it was past the time frame I should have received it in and my bridal portraits were coming up soon. They seemed very unorganized and a bit unprofessional but finally told me the veil was there. I wonder how long it had been there and why I was never notified. At the end of the day, I loved the dress I selected, but am disappointed in the customer experience that Brickhouse provided. Also, no alterations services are offered here.

Great Bridal Experience

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Carly O

Brickhouse Bridal was my second stop for my wedding gown and it was my last. The staff at Brickhouse are professional, attentive, and sweet. They make it a very nice experience. My sales woman was perfect and made me feel comfortable instantly. They had a great selection and... Read More variety. I bought my wedding gown, veil and belt through them. It all came in a month ahead of schedule. Brickhouse is a stop every bride must make.

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Dominique S

Love this bridal shop! Such an amazing selection and the staff is second to none. If you're shopping in Houston, don't skip this shop!

Best Wedding Dress Experience Ever!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Kristie M

I absolutely loved my wedding dress experience at Brickhouse Bridal! They carry the most beautiful, ornate, wedding dress along with great service. I told my bridal consultant what I wanted in my wedding dress and she found it! As soon as I put the dress on, I knew it was the... Read More dress for me! I am proud to be a Brickhouse Bride because of beautiful dresses, and the wonderful customer service! I went to two other places afterwards to just be sure, and they did not even compare! I called Brickhouse back that day to order my dress! Best wedding dress experience ever!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Angela V

This salon is by far the best experience I've ever had in retail. My stylists name was Sarah. She was so patient, and heard my needs through everything I was, or wasn't saying to her. I tried on several gown unpick or my bridesmaids picked, and at the end of it all we chose the... Read More dress she put together for me over all the other ones we were fawning over. She understood my needs for a lightweight brachytherapy dress, that was still elegant and fitting to my body type. Absolutely honest, and an amazing help in finding accessories as well.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Candice R

I had a great experience at Brickhouse Bridal! I loved being able to pick a few gowns to try on. The consultant also had some great choices and did an excellent job staying in my price range. I felt like a gorgeous bride during my appointment.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Deanna C

I had a horrible experience with Brickhouse bridal. They tell you they carry the designers you are looking for- only to find out at the appointment with your guests there that "they can get something just like it". My mistake choosing a dress in a hurry and when I called the... Read More next morning to change the order they slapped me with a $800 "restocking fee" when the dress hadn't even been made/ordered yet. Of course when I went back in and chose a dress almost double the price ($4k) they suddenly were able to waive that fee. Poor selection, no help on saturdays, poor management and customer service. Classless bridal shop...beware.

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Meagan H

I found my dress here, they measured me, ordered the dress. 6 months later the dress comes in, I go and try it on, it is WAY too small. Comes to find out, the brand of dress I picked runs smaller than usual and they didn't take that in to consideration when ordering my size. It... Read More was a nightmare!!!!!!! I would never recommend them to anyone

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Jennifer W

I found my dress on my first trip to this store, which was a relief after looking high and low at other places. You get one-on-one attention during your appointment and they give you time to think it through. I was thoroughly in love with my dress!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Katie G

I just bought my dress from here and it was great. Yvette helped me, she made it really easy. I brought pictures of what I thought I wanted and she knew what to get me from there. She was able to calm me down from being overwhelmed and I made a great choice. And it was actually... Read More cheaper than I was told their price range was so that was a good bonus.

Brickhouse is the best!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Allie C

I loved working with Brickhouse to find my wedding dress! I chose Brickhouse because everyone I know in Houston - my sister, my sister-in-law, cousins, friends - all got their dress at Brickhouse. I found a Jason Alexander dress I loved online, but they has recently stopped... Read More carrying his dresses, so they contacted the designer and had the dress I wanted to see specially shipped to their store! My bridal consultant was so nice! We tried the Jason Alexander on first and it was a no brainer! It was gorgeous on the wedding day!

Great Selection

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Courtney

Finding my wedding dress was the last thing on my to-do list. I was kind of dreading it. I'm plus size and was worried about finding a dress I could try on, but Brickhouse Bridal had an incredible selection. They even had some larger sizes so I could get a better idea of what... Read More the dresses would look like on me! I can't express how excited I was to find my dream dress! My only comment is that the salon was crowded and I had to share my space with another bride and her bridal party. For someone who's insecure about how she looks in wedding dresses, it would have been nice to have a little more space.

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Kathryn S

The staff at Brickhouse Bridal were very friendly and easy to work with. They helped me find my wedding dress on my first visit. They had helpful advice, stayed within my budget and were not pushy. I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Maggie

Living in The Woodlands area I hear of a lot of brides that go to Brick House to get their wedding gowns. I decided to check it out [in addition to some other locations] and from the moment I walked in the door I couldn't have been more pleased with the experience I had. I... Read More worked with a consultant named Meagan and to be honest she was precious; she was genuine, kind, understanding and just as excited when I "said YES to the dress" as I was. They were honest about time of arrival, price, etc. and gave me a great recommendation for a tailor as well. From start to finish Brick House exceeded my expectations as a bride and really made my time with them an enjoyable one instead of stressful and chaotic!

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Kimberley C

These ladies were awesome! The boutique is beautiful and the service you get as soon as you enter is one of a kind. By the time I had gotten to Brickhouse Bridal, I pretty much knew exactly wanted I DIDN'T want. With a list of dress "do not's", Jessica found MY dress for me!... Read More They made sure I had everything I needed before I left the boutique and even gave gifts to me and my entourage. This is a great place! They make you feel like the princess/queen you should feel like when shopping for your big day!

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Haley C

My sister needed a bridesmaid dress for my wedding. They ordered the wrong dress then acted like it was our fault. They finally took it to their seamstress (They were going to recreate the dress and make it look like the one we actually ordered. FAIL. They did an awful job,... Read More the dress was even uglier than when we started out. (Which I didn't think was possible) Follow the ladies around and make sure they write down the correct number! I wasn't aware I had to babysit these experienced women but apparently you do. The dress was honestly so awful we got one from Nordstroms and it worked wonderfully. P.S. DO NOT use their seamstress. The work they did on the bridesmaids dress was awful! Highly disappointed and will not recommend that anyone go to them.

Terrible terrible terrible

Reviewed on 4/27/2015

This may be a beautiful store with beautiful dresses, but the service aspect is awful. They do not care about their brides, they do not care about their customers, and they certainly won't care about you. There is, however, one thing they care about and that is making money.... Read More They will even rip off their brides to make money. They would probably rip off heir own family members to make money. I have never been so offended. What a disappointment.

Terrible Vendor

Reviewed on 4/16/2015

After spending over 3000 for my daughters dress and veil, we were rushed through the processing of trying it on once it arrived. We were given 30 mins. During this time the lady helping us was continuously watching the time. We were actually told to take the dress off as we... Read More only had 5 mins remaining. When we ask if we could have longer so that we could take pictures we were told no. However when we were purchasing the dress they bent over backwards to ensure that we had as much time as needed. Don't get sucked in by these people! Once they have your money, you are no longer a priority. Ask yourself this.....Just how important is this day to you? How important is buying and receiving your dress? How important is customer service? If your answer to this question is/was the same as ours you may want to take the time to look elsewhere. Think twice before you get sucked into all the glamour and glitz of this place. I will NEVER EVER recommend Brickhouse Bridal to another friend or any bride to be. This experience is supposed to be one of the best in a young girls life and this place leaves a lot to be desired. The Houston area has many many places to purchase wedding gowns, you may want to look elsewhere. Very Very disappointed!

Gorgeous dresses!

Reviewed on 2/17/2015 Amanda R

LOVE my dress! I got so many compliments! Everyone at Brickhouse was very nice and helpful and it was an overall great experience.

Great service

Reviewed on 1/14/2015 Jessica G

Lots of help and friendly.