Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Fashion

200 Valleywood Dr, The Woodlands, TX

First Class Shopping Experience

Reviewed on 3/26/2014 Casey W

Lovely shop with a great variety of dresses! This was the perfect store if you are looking for a great wedding dress or bridal party dress shopping experience. The team is helpful and experienced! And they offer a great variety of styles. I bought my wedding dress, veil and... Read More bridal jewelry here!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Carolyn L

This should be your first and last stop. This was my first ever gown appointment and from the moment we walked in it was nothing short of amazing. Everyone was so sweet, attentive and made it a really special experience, not to mention they have a huge selection. Jennifer my... Read More attendant was amazing. I told her what I was looking for and my budget and she was actually the one to find "the dress" and vail for me. I went to three other places and they just did not compare. I cannot say enough good things about Jennifer or Brickhouse Bridal. I already got the Save the Date email letting me know the date my dress should be in and can't wait to go back there and pick it up.

Great Experience

Reviewed on 4/29/2014 Katelyn S

When you think of the perfect bridal shop, you'll picture something that looks just like Brickhouse Bridal. You walk in and there are more dresses than any other place I went to, but it still has a boutique-y feel. The lighting is great, everything is pretty and fluffy, it's... Read More awesome! They have lots of different price points and all the girls there are very helpful! I went to probably 10 different stores and tried on probably 30 dresses before I went to Brickhouse. No other stores compared, and none had the dress selection Brickhouse did! Definitely check them out

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Taylor C

This place is great! They have a great variety and the environment is friendly and beautiful. The lady that helped me was very knowledgable about styles of dresses and what would look good for my body type. My wedding dress was the second one I tried on! Be prepared to have to... Read More wait six months or so for your dress to come in though. The only thing that did not go smoothly was them recommending a place for alterations that was absolutely awful (Don't go to Prestige Tailors). But other than that, it was a great experience!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Jessica K

Brickhouse Bridal was the best place to find my wedding dress; with many different dresses and designers provided in their store! I went to a few other bridal boutiques around Houston, but couldn’t find anything I liked. Then I walked into Brickhouse Bridal and found the perfect... Read More one! The consultant was spot on regarding the measurements for my wedding dress – the only thing I needed to get altered was the bustle. They were very professional and offered a 10% discount if you purchased the dress that day.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Erica R

I had a great experience finding my wedding dress! It was the most fun part of planning. My appointment was on a Saturday in July, so it was busy, but the service was still great. I picked out a few dresses to try and based on what I liked and disliked, my consultant pulled more... Read More options, which couldn't have been more perfect. I ended up with a custom Martina Liana gown, at my consultant's suggestion. She also picked out the perfect headpiece and veil. The only downside was the limit on guests you could bring with you. I wish I could have had more girls with me for such a special day.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Taylor L

This experience was by far the best I had while shopping for a wedding dress. The dresses are spread out and easy to see. Jessica Babalola was incredible. She knew things I hadn't even thought about. She was very detailed oriented and knew the perfect dress for me. I absolutely... Read More loved my experience and highly recommend Brickhouse Bridal to anyone in the Houston area looking for a top class experience.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016

The first and only shop to visit and found THE dress. It was a great experience, Sarah was so helpful and patient as well as the rest of the staff .

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Morgan C

My experience finding my dress was very pleasant and easy. The consultant was very helpful finding a dress for me in my price range. They have so many dresses in a very wide price range. The dress I got was "off-the-rack", and I paid half price for that reason. My dress was $750... Read More - a STEAL! Loved Brickhouse until I took my bridesmaids to look at dresses. The consultant was not helpful at all, was rushing us out of the salon *30 minutes before close*. They didn't have hardly any of the different colored dresses on the floor, some were "in the back" and I had to convince her to try and find them so I could see the color. She completely left half-way through the appointment and I could not find her. Mind you, we drove all the way from Katy up I-45 during rush hour because it was the only appointment they had for MONTHS. My bridesmaids ordered Bill Levkoff dresses from Brickhouse since they got 20% off because I got my dress there. Brickhouse said they would call when the dresses came in, in 3-4 months?! Fine, I had 7 months until the wedding. Well, 4 months had passed and I had not gotten a call, so I called them. The lady told me that they were in, and that she had EMAILED me letting me know. I said "you told me you would call" and she said "oh sorry". I didn't get the email, so she told me to check my junk, and there it was. Funny how she knew that. Anyway, bridesmaids went to pick up the dresses, and 2/3 were wrong. One bridesmaid ordered an 8 and got a 14. The lady told her to alter it. $150 in alterations... The other bridesmaid got a completely different dress from what she ordered 1.5 months before the wedding. They did end up ordering the right one, but it came in just a few weeks before the wedding. What a nightmare. Don't recommend. Stear clear for bridesmaids, ladies!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Maura L

I went to Brickhouse Bridal specifically to try on Watters dresses during their trunk show. As they suggested, I came with a list of dresses I liked from the Watters collection. I arrived on time and they were friendly upon my arrival but I could hear other bridal consultants... Read More saying rude things about a customer currently trying on dresses, which was very off-putting. I mentioned my list to them, which someone took after about 10 min of wandering around the store looking at various gowns. The dresses are not organized by style, so it was hard to find what I liked, having no idea what was in their inventory. Usually, bridal consultants will help steer you towards your style but when I asked about slim fitting lace dresses, the girl suggested I try on two piece dresses and pointed towards a corner but did not help. After about 30 minutes of wandering, my appointment finally started and I felt rushed through. I found a gorgeous Watters gown I loved, but I was not ready to purchase at that moment because my mom was not there, and I wanted to wait for her to see me try on "the dress." I explained this to the bridal consultant but she kept pressuring me to buy it today. I asked for the style number/name of the dress and all of the bridal consultants refused to tell me. They said the dress I liked was "in their system" if I come back and want to purchase it. I asked how they found the dress for me without knowing the style number, and without looking up from the computer, one of the consultants said "I googled it." Well I've been trying to "google it" and can't find the dress. Also, other people shopping were offered drinks and my friend and I were not. Don't expect to be catered to or even helped unless you spend money there that day.

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Madison C

I can't say enough good things about Brickhouse Bridal and our consultant, Jackie. From the moment we walked in, we were greeted by the happiest of people. As a bride who isn't much of a dress person, I wasn't particularly excited about searching for a dress, but boy did that... Read More change when I got here. Jackie was AMAZING. She knew what I would look good in before I did. I picked out 6 dresses to start out with, and she picked the ONE as my first dress to try on. Later she said she picked that one because she "just knew" that would be it, and she was right! They had a huge selection of beautiful dresses. All the consultants are so sweet. They kept walking by and giving me their input on my dresses. This was my first and last stop. I went there after reading reviews on here, so that is why I had to tell you my experience! Go to Brickhouse, you will not regret it. They make it so easy and painless to say yes to the dress!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016

I found the perfect dress!! After trying 3 bridal stores I came into Brickhouse! The staff made me and all my crew.. feel very welcome, even though my appointment took longer than expected they were very patient and giving me great advice. I found my dress and the experience... Read More they made me feel was amazing!!! Definitely the best store I visited.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Meredith B

I had a wonderful experience at Brickhouse Bridal. I brought my mom, friend, aunt, and sister-in-law along with me, so I was nervous going into the appointment that everyone would be too vocal and opinionated. My consultant Sarah distinguished my style very quickly and was... Read More great about asking for my opinion and tactfully reminding the group that it was my decision. The second dress I tried on was a strapless gown that my sister-in-law had picked out. Sarah knew that I was looking for something with straps, so she suggested that I pair it with a lace overlay on top. I fell in love with it immediately and the whole group agreed. The only problem with it was that it was about twice our modest budget. We were about to resign ourselves to cutting back in the budget elsewhere when Sarah pulled out another dress that she had found. It was the same style as the dress I had fallen in love with but was right on budget!! I tried it on and we liked it even better than the first one! I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience. I so appreciated Sarah's commitment to making sure I found the perfect thing when she could have made a bigger sale instead. Going into the appointment I was expecting to be overwhelmed, frustrated, and overshadowed, but instead I had an amazing time thanks to the awesome ladies at Brickhouse Bridal.

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Marsha M

So happy that I went with Brickhouse Bridal for my wedding gown! The first time I went to try on dresses at Brickhouse I fell in love with a dress that was over my budget, but then after failed attempts at other bridal salons I decided to go back. I'm so happy that I did go back... Read More because I found the perfect dress that they had just got in! It did take a little while (few months) for my dress to come in once we ordered it, but it was totally worth it!

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Katherine B

Brickhouse Bridal was recommended to me by a family friend and they did not disappoint. My appointment felt very personal and the consultant was super helpful, as their dress selection can get a little overwhelming: so many options! Everyone was so helpful and friendly, and I... Read More had just the best experience. They helped me find the perfect dress, which turned out being so different than what I had originally thought! I never would have found it without their help. Not only did I purchase my gown there, but they helped me find the perfect dress for my bridesmaids! Can't say enough great things about this place, I am so thankful they had a hand in my special day!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Jacqueline T

I definitely am not a weepy bride. I've never liked a single dress on Say Yes to the Dress. I do have a classic style with room for small bits of flair. I went to a number of shops in The Woodlands and surrounding areas, but this one definitely had a nice selection of dresses if... Read More you're busty and regularly a dress size 10 to 14. Unfortunately, a lot of shops didn't cater beyond wedding dress size 10, which is absurd to have to envision a dress you're spending 2K+ without actually knowing if it will fit your body type. The gal I worked with was kind, friendly, and put up with me being extremely silly. I tried on lots of beautiful dresses, but I knew before I even slipped the Eddy K dress all the way up, it was for me. I think their price point is 1200-4500, so they fit a mid-range, reasonable budget. That said, their collection is extremely thoughtful and well-curated. I would say the only obnoxious thing was no champagne. We're spending how much and you can't offer more than a water? Minus a star because even my nail salon offers wine. There's no in-house tailoring, but they do refer you to four tailors. My dress is scheduled to arrive around the end of September. Hopefully, things go well from there.

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Eileen H

This is the perfect store if you are anything like me and not sure what you are looking for! I chose several from the floor and, as I started trying them on, Casey (my consultant) figured out what I liked and went and grabbed the perfect dress!! So happy I went here because I... Read More was leaning toward a completely different style and fit after a different appointment--and I would have been so disappointed with that one. Just had my wedding earlier this month and was so pleased with my dress.

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Paiten V

Amazing customer service and a great selection of designer dresses. The only issue I had was that they had my buy a dress that was 2 sizes too big. I'm not sure if their measurements were off or what but it was a tent on me when I got it in. I had to spend $600 on alterations... Read More because it has to be taken in so much.

Reviewed on 3/02/2016

We had a beautiful experience at Brickhouse and had a wonderful sales person. Very respectful of our budget and my daughter ended up with an absolutely stunning dress. MLD did the alterations and they went above and beyond to get the dress altered to a T. My favorite part of... Read More the entire wedding process!

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Ebanie A

I loved my experience with Brickhouse Bridal! I bought my wedding dress, accessories, and bridesmaid dresses from them.... then I even took my bridesmaid back as a bride, and she also purchased all her bridal needs through Birckhouse! The customer service was amazing and the... Read More store is gorgeous! So much better than any other bridal boutique I've shopped in. HUGE selection. I was even there on a day of a trunk show, it was super busy but the staff handled it like pros.

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Chris D

My experience at Brickhouse Bridal was so great! I brought my mom, mother in law and maid of honor and all of the girls made us feel welcome and provided great advice on picking a gown that worked for me! I ended up picking the 2nd dress I tried on, but my consultant was very... Read More supportive in my desire to try more on just to make sure that was the right one. The best thing she told me was to pick a dress I loved that day - not "if I lose 5lbs I'll love it" or "if I make such and such changes, I'll love it". I picked a dress that I loved that day and more importantly on my wedding day! The prices there were right in my budget, but the dress made me feel like a million bucks! I have recommended Brickhouse to a couple of friends since then and one of them bought her dream dress as well.

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Summer Tomlinson

While I absolutely love the dress I chose as my wedding gown,I never felt very satisfied with my experience at Brickhouse. I felt VERY pressured to purchase during my initial appointment. Ultimately, we did purchase the gown that evening,but I did have some serious regret for a... Read More few weeks after wondering if we were pressured into the decision and if I should have waited. Eventually, I was happy just knowing that I had chosen a beautiful gown, but just wish I would have had a more fun experience. Any follow up appointments or contact with Brickhouse was also pretty disappointing. Getting a color swatch from my dress was a fiasco and like pulling teeth. Their schedules are very unaccommodating after you've made your gown purchase. There are no appointments on weekends for bridesmaid dress selection, which in my opinion is a little crazy. It's too bad because we did end up selecting bridesmaids dresses from a designer that they carry, so an easy sale was lost because of that. They also have a limited and inconvenient schedule for picking up your gown when it comes in. If you need to do this on a weekend, there are only 2 time slots available, early in the AM on a saturday...and for ONLY 30 minutes. I thought it was very off-putting that I would only get 30 minutes to try on my dress AND select accessories and a veil. Ultimately, I only chose a veil there because there was no time to really try accessories. Also, I was never notified when my veil came in. I called the shop one day to inquire because it was past the time frame I should have received it in and my bridal portraits were coming up soon. They seemed very unorganized and a bit unprofessional but finally told me the veil was there. I wonder how long it had been there and why I was never notified. At the end of the day, I loved the dress I selected, but am disappointed in the customer experience that Brickhouse provided. Also, no alterations services are offered here.

Great Bridal Experience

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Carly O

Brickhouse Bridal was my second stop for my wedding gown and it was my last. The staff at Brickhouse are professional, attentive, and sweet. They make it a very nice experience. My sales woman was perfect and made me feel comfortable instantly. They had a great selection and... Read More variety. I bought my wedding gown, veil and belt through them. It all came in a month ahead of schedule. Brickhouse is a stop every bride must make.

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Dominique S

Love this bridal shop! Such an amazing selection and the staff is second to none. If you're shopping in Houston, don't skip this shop!

Best Wedding Dress Experience Ever!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Kristie M

I absolutely loved my wedding dress experience at Brickhouse Bridal! They carry the most beautiful, ornate, wedding dress along with great service. I told my bridal consultant what I wanted in my wedding dress and she found it! As soon as I put the dress on, I knew it was the... Read More dress for me! I am proud to be a Brickhouse Bride because of beautiful dresses, and the wonderful customer service! I went to two other places afterwards to just be sure, and they did not even compare! I called Brickhouse back that day to order my dress! Best wedding dress experience ever!!