Where the Magic Begins...

The magic begins with a smile and a welcome from our experienced bridal consultants. We have carefully selected an exciting and unique collection of wedding gowns for your magical day. You and your bridal party are cordially invited to join us in our inviting shop. Appointments are preferred.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Fashion

200 Valleywood Dr, The Woodlands, TX (281) 681-3430
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Kaylee P

I found my dress here and for the surrounding areas, this is the best bridal shop by far! I went to about five others in the Spring area and Brickhouse was amazing! The shop is beautiful and all the girls are so incredibly nice and helpful. Their selection is great and their... Read More prices are comparable. I love this shop and can't wait to pick up my gown from them!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Katelyn R

Brickhouse Bridal was really more than what I expected. I had very specific ideas about what I wanted my dress to look like and was convinced that I was going to have to have a custom made dress to impress me. Regardless I booked an appointment with Brickhouse to see what styles... Read More I liked and found that their gowns were unique, special, and had the edge I was really looking for. I actually ended up purchasing my gown that day and went with one of their recommended seamstresses to add removable sleeves for me, that turned out beautiful! They did a great job fitting me with the initial measurements, and I'm still in love with my dress!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Lauren M

I had the best experience at Brickhouse! It was my first time trying on dresses, and I thought I new what I wanted, but once I tried a few on, I realized I wasn't sure. My consultant pulled styles for me that were outside of my comfort zone and I ended up really loving them! She... Read More was then able to reign it in and find me the perfect dress that was in the style that looked best on me, but had the same flavor that I was looking for. Not only that, she new I had a lower budget, so she kept showing me sample dresses, that were a little out of my price range, but that she could mark down so that it fit my budget. I couldn't be happier - I walked out the door that day with a more expensive dress that she discounted to fit in my budget!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Leigh A

I went to Brickhouse Bridal back in May to try on dresses with my mom, sister, and sister-in-law. The experience at the store was overall really good. I tried on a lot of dresses and ended up falling in love with one, but I wasn't ready to commit just yet because Brickhouse was... Read More the first place I'd tried on dresses at. The girl at the store took my measurements for the dress in case I decided that I did want to purchase it. She told me that I was in between a size 4 and 6 in the Maggie Sottero dress. I told her that, if I ended up getting the dress, I'd want the size 6 because I didn't want to worry about having to lose weight specifically to fit into the dress. I ended up calling back about a week later to buy the dress. My dress arrived at the store in October. Because I now live in New York, my mom had to pick the dress up from the store and have it mailed to me. (Totally fine, but I'll note that they originally told me that they'd be able to mail me the dress directly. Apparently that wasn't true.) When I finally got to try on my dress, it was too small. The boning in the front of the dress didn't lay flat and the dress didn't zip fully in the back. (And I've definitely lost weight since I visited Brickhouse because I'm at my lowest weight in 3 years.) I found a tailor in New York who was willing to work with the dress and is having to do some pretty heavy alterations to get it to fit my body. I contacted Brickhouse Bridal last week about the problems I've had with the dress and how it fits. I mostly just wanted to let them know that I believed they measured me incorrectly because I don't want future brides to also have this problem. When I called the store, a girl answered. She spoke with me and said that a manager would call me back later that day. However, no one ever called me. Later that afternoon, I received an email from Brickhouse stating that it is their "common practice to get several quotes for alterations as each business has different fees for different required alterations" and recommending that I try several alterations places before picking one. I was surprised to say the least -- While I had mentioned the cost of my alterations to the girl on the phone, it was not the reason for my call, and I had made that clear to her. I responded to Brickhouse, explaining in detail the reason for my call, and expressing my frustration with their copy-and-pasted email response to my phone call. I still have yet to hear back from them, and I don't think I ever will. I understand that they probably would not give me a refund (whole or partial) for the dress, but I had hoped that they would be more customer service minded. I would wholeheartedly NOT recommend going here. Although my initial experience with them was pleasant, being less than 2 months away from my wedding date and not having a dress that fits me is extraordinarily stressful.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Melanie A

An absolutely perfect place to buy your gown! I ended up with the same consultant my sister had three years ago (pure coincidence!) and I couldn't have been happier with her. I had tried on dresses before I went to Brickhouse, had a favorite, showed it to my consultant, and... Read More asked her to beat it. She absolutely knocked it out of the park (and it was cheaper!!). She listened to what I wanted and absolutely exceeded expectations. It took about 5 months for my dress to come in and it was absolutely stunning for my fitting. I had to have a few alterations done to it, but they referred me to an excellent tailor. Every time I called to check on the dress they were happy to help me and I truly enjoyed my experience!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Alyssa K

Shopping for my wedding dress is truly one of the best memories of wedding planning and one I will remember forever! I am the most indecisive person ever, so I imagined that I would be shopping forever and never 100% certain with my choice. However, this was not the case at... Read More all! I went in with an idea in mind and came out with my dream dress that was completely different from my original vision. My consultant knew exactly what she was doing and was so kind with her suggestions. She made me feel comfortable to step out of my comfort zone and try something new... and I am so glad I did! Putting on my dress was such a special moment, and as my 4 year-old niece put it, "I think I have a little happy tear!" We all had happy tears that day, and I was 100% certain with my purchase. My dress is truly a piece of artwork, and I am so thankful for the quality of the product and the quality of my experience :)

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Larson M

Brickhouse Bridal was amazing! I could not have asked for a better place to have found my dream dress. Casey was the perfect stylist, I so enjoyed working with her. She made the process of choosing a dress much less stressful and ultimately, she knew the one I picked would be... Read More the one from the beginning! I highly recommend Brickhouse to any bride to be!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Kelsey J

I highly recommend Brickhouse Bridal! I had only been to one other place to try on dresses. I had high expectations for Brickhouse because I had seen pictures of their dresses on Facebook. They definitely met my expectations! The shop is a decent size and they have a great... Read More selection and variety. If you're looking for dresses with a lot of beading, this store is for you! Even if you're looking for something different, they have so many beautiful dresses. Jackie helped me and she was amazing! She was incredibly friendly and helpful and was great with my 1 year old son. She was honest about what looked good and what didn't and she was not pushy at all. There was no pressure to buy a dress right then and there. I actually did buy my dress that day though because I found one I absolutely loved and it was everything I wanted and more. Jackie gave suggestions on what color bridesmaid dresses I could do (my wedding dress isn't white or ivory) and she also made suggestions and showed me different options on shoes, jewelry and hair accessories that would go with my dress. She was so friendly and accommodating. My experience here was way more pleasant then my experience at the first place I tried on dresses at. I'd give Brickhouse Bridal 100 stars if I could. If you're looking for a dress, I would definitely check them out.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Shelby S

Absolutely amazing experience! My consultant was very knowledgeable and helped me pin down the exact wedding day look I was wanting. I can not say enough great things about my experience

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Shannon V

I had an absolutely wonderful experience from start to finish at Brickhouse Bridal. I brought my mom and aunt with me to my appointment and we were so welcomed by the staff. They let us browse and clip our favorites first and then we met with my consultant. My consultant was... Read More Jessica. She completely listened to what I wanted and was super helpful throughout the appointment. She helped me find my perfect dress, veil, and belt. I ordered my wedding dress that day and they sized me perfectly. My dress just came in yesterday (2 weeks early) and it fit perfectly. The staff was always so helpful and nice!! They made this experience so easy and enjoyable for me!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Danielle H

Beautiful place, great service and was a delightful event

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Miranda S

Beautiful store with excellent service. Only complaint is no in-house tailor. I'd still recommend this shop to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Teal C

Absolutely fantastic! My dress was amazing and I received compliments all night. They listened to what I liked and found me the perfect dress! Easy to work with and also helped with my bridesmaid dresses. Would recommend this place to everyone! Only place to shop! They have... Read More everything! Thank you BHB!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Briana J

Such a cute place to go try on dresses and they are very accommodating. The first dress I tried on ended up being the one I bought! It was so gorgeous and I received many compliments on it! If you buy the same day you'll get a 10% discount!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Megan H

I had appointments at 6 or 7 local shops and Brickhouse was, by far, the best. They had a great selection and the staff was so knowledgeable and thoughtful.

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Whitney C

My options were slightly limited given I had only three months to find a dress, but Brickhouse by far had the biggest selection of gorgeous, quality, off the rack and sample sale gowns. Plus, they never once made me feel badly about looking at those options. In fact, Jessica,... Read More who I loved, kept bringing me what she thought I might like, and I fell in love with the dress I ended up buying. I went to a lot of stores and this was by far the best, even though it was the furthest from where I live! Can't say enough great things!

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Shannon L

I purchased my dress from Brickhouse Bridal last October. The initial experience was amazing: my attendant was so helpful, I felt beautiful, and I purchased my dress same day. After having looked at other shops the day before, I knew I had found "the one" when I put on my gown!... Read More The shop has a great selection of dresses, and they were very accommodating to my short engagement: Wedding this February. I was assured my dress would come in on time and that I would be contacted when it came in so that I could get alterations done as soon as possible. I received a "guesstimate" email that the gown would be in ~Jan 31st. From there, my experience went downhill, leading to the lower ratings: - I received no other communication from the shop about my dress. I waited until Jan 31st. No response. I called Feb 1st (now only 19 days until my wedding) and the receptionist said, "Oh, your dress is here!" No idea how long my dress had been there?? I work during business hours, so I had to wait until Saturday (only 16 days until the wedding) to pick up my dress. I arrived to my appointment at 9 on Saturday, and was placed with a different attendant. This attendant rushed me through my whole try-on. Not all of my buttons were buttoned so I couldn't get the whole feel and fit of my dress and I was made to feel like it was a burden that I asked to try on my accessories with my dress (belt and veil). When I asked about not being contacted when my dress came in, this was refuted away saying, "I must have missed the message in my Spam mail" (I had no such emails go to Spam). Then the attendant started to make me feel like my dress would never get altered in time and that I was a fool to not get it altered that same Saturday. This all occurred within about 15 minutes. Then, I was rushed to pay and leave while new brides were starting to come in. Quite the disappointment when it started out so well. The dress is beautiful, but they can do better.

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Linda T

Brickhouse was my 6th bridal gown appointment after weeks of hunting. I thought I had found the one at another store but I already set my appointment with Brickhouse. The store is beautiful and the ladies there are so welcoming! Lots of variety but not too much where you... Read More feel overwhelmed. You will be treated like a queen here! Ended up finding my dress here and I can't wait to see it again!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Chesney M

Jessica B made sure we had an AMAZING time! She was such a joy to shop with and was so encouraging. We ended up buying the FIRST dress I tried on because she knew I would like it the best and she was right. My sister bought her wedding gown there so I was thrilled to death to be... Read More able to buy my dress there as well.

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Morgan P

Great selection of dresses and great service. Had a fabulous experience and found the dress of my dreams, with ease! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Brittany A

I had the BEST experience finding my dress at Brickhouse Bridal!!! Sarah was my consultant, and she could not have been more helpful. She was so so sweet and helped me pick the perfect dress for ME!!! I had 8 ladies with me, and she was sure to tell them at the beginning that... Read More they needed to keep in mind that this was for MY day! I really appreciated that! I was so nervous that this was going to be a hard process, and Sarah made it so easy!! Thank you so much, Brickhouse!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Lisa T

Incredible experience, all thanks to my AMAZING consultant Sarah!! She was the sweetest and most helpful person; I am fairly indecisive and she gave excellent advice on how to pick what I liked and didn't like. My wedding dress was actually one she picked out for me and I... Read More wouldn't change it for the world. The selection at BHB is so great, I don't know how you could leave unsatisfied. So happy with my experience here, and a huge thank you to Sarah for doing what you do so well, making women feel beautiful, and helping me find my dream dress! :)

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Ferrin R

Can't say enough about my experience with Brickhouse. They listened to what I wanted, stayed within my budget, helped me find dresses that flattered my figure and even helped my fiancé (two brides) with her styling for a wedding suit. Amazing.

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Morgan W

What a beautiful store with an amazing staff. Jessica was my stylist and she was knowledgeable, helpful, kind, and FUN!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Nicollette N

Brickhouse Bridal was amazing! I worked with Jessica, and she guided me to find the PERFECT dress. I am so glad I chose to go here!