Where the Magic Begins...

The magic begins with a smile and a welcome from our experienced bridal consultants. We have carefully selected an exciting and unique collection of wedding gowns for your magical day. You and your bridal party are cordially invited to join us in our inviting shop. Appointments are preferred.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Fashion

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

200 Valleywood Dr, The Woodlands, TX (281) 681-3430
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Kaylee P

I found my dress here and for the surrounding areas, this is the best bridal shop by far! I went to about five others in the Spring area and Brickhouse was amazing! The shop is beautiful and all the girls are so incredibly nice and helpful. Their selection is great and their... Read More prices are comparable. I love this shop and can't wait to pick up my gown from them!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Katelyn R

Brickhouse Bridal was really more than what I expected. I had very specific ideas about what I wanted my dress to look like and was convinced that I was going to have to have a custom made dress to impress me. Regardless I booked an appointment with Brickhouse to see what styles... Read More I liked and found that their gowns were unique, special, and had the edge I was really looking for. I actually ended up purchasing my gown that day and went with one of their recommended seamstresses to add removable sleeves for me, that turned out beautiful! They did a great job fitting me with the initial measurements, and I'm still in love with my dress!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Lauren M

I had the best experience at Brickhouse! It was my first time trying on dresses, and I thought I new what I wanted, but once I tried a few on, I realized I wasn't sure. My consultant pulled styles for me that were outside of my comfort zone and I ended up really loving them! She... Read More was then able to reign it in and find me the perfect dress that was in the style that looked best on me, but had the same flavor that I was looking for. Not only that, she new I had a lower budget, so she kept showing me sample dresses, that were a little out of my price range, but that she could mark down so that it fit my budget. I couldn't be happier - I walked out the door that day with a more expensive dress that she discounted to fit in my budget!

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Jeanette B

I found my dress here and had a wonderful experience. My consultant (Sarah) was amazing. She was extremely patient while my bridal party and I looked through all of the dresses (which took a while). While I was trying on dresses, she asked the right questions to figure out what... Read More I liked and disliked. Overall I had an amazing experience thanks to Sarah!

Reviewed on 2/10/2018 Lindsey A

This was a great experience. All dresses under $5k it seemed so no concerns about falling in love with something I couldn’t afford. We did a private Sunday session. So worth it, had the place to ourselves, extra time and I felt confident picking my dress that day. Great... Read More consultant who helped me! You can find your dress here with their huge selection, without being overwhelmed.

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Mimi H

Lovely staff, beautiful gowns

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Alyssa S

As a bride who lives in Austin and is from The Woodlands, I was surprised to hear that one of the best bridal shops in the state of Texas is in my hometown. I visited several amazing bridal stores in Austin prior to my appointment at Brickhouse. I had found a couple of dresses... Read More that I liked, but none that we "the one". My appointment at Brickhouse was great! I would recommend making a weekday appointment if you can swing it because I pretty much had the entire store to myself. Sarah was my consultant and she was amazing! She never pressured me towards a certain dress and would read my body language to tell if I liked a dress or not. After I said yes to my dress, I went home and had second thoughts about it. Sarah was so great and let me come back the next day with my bridesmaids to let me try it on again to ease my concerns. The dress turned out perfect and was a huge hit on the big day! I only wish I could wear it again somewhere. Thank you, Brickhouse Bridal and Sarah for a great bridal dress experience. Tip: I would make an appointment for alterations as soon as you order your dress. I made the mistake of not booking an alterations appointment until after I got my dress and several places turned me down due to time. I originally didn't use Brickhouse's list of recommended vendors for alterations because I lived in Austin. However, after some dress drama related to my seamstress in Austin, I did use MLD Limited-which was AMAZING. Highly recommend them for wedding dress alterations.

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Nicole G

Brickhouse Bridal was my second dress shop I went to. I fell IN LOVE with one of their dresses but wanted to be sure that I saw what else was out there. I ended up buying a dress from a different shop and later regretted it. I called Brickhouse and asked them if I could come... Read More in with my purchased dress and try it on with their dress to compare. They were so helpful and never tried to stray from my budget! They gave honest opinions to help me choose the right dress. I ended up buying the dress from them and selling my other dress to a consignment shop! Paris and Aiesha were so amazing and even let me retry on my dress when I brought my bridal party in to get their bridesmaid dresses! I will totally recommend them to any future brides out there!

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Melanie H

I was absolutely blown away by the level of service given by Brickhouse Bridal. After going to three other bridal shops I now question why I even wasted my time. At least I saved the best for last! They have a massive selection with gowns to fit all different budgets. The only... Read More drawback is that we shopped before they opened their social suite! I hope I get to shop for a dress there soon too!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Jordan H

I was blown away by this place. I didn't get my dress here (I was sorely tempted, trust me!) because it was the first place I went and I wanted to see more options. What made it even more special was the customer service. It wasn't just my stylist helping me, there were several... Read More people going out of their way to make me feel, not only like a bride, but like a queen. The day I was there, they just happened to be having an Enzoani trunk show, and the designer was actually in the store! It just so happened that most of the dresses I liked were his designs. There were two different styles that I loved, but they weren't quite right, and he was adding overlays, belts, shoulder accents, etc. Whatever I needed to get my dream dress! I paid for my dress myself, and I had a modest budget so I couldn't afford his styles. He and the staff all knew that, but went above and beyond anyway to help me envision my perfect dress. 10/10 would recommend!

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Heather C

I had been to other bridal salons, and nothing was like the experience I got here. I felt like a bride. The staff was so sweet and they listened to what I wanted. I can’t wait to wear my dress on my big day!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Leigh A

I went to Brickhouse Bridal back in May to try on dresses with my mom, sister, and sister-in-law. The experience at the store was overall really good. I tried on a lot of dresses and ended up falling in love with one, but I wasn't ready to commit just yet because Brickhouse was... Read More the first place I'd tried on dresses at. The girl at the store took my measurements for the dress in case I decided that I did want to purchase it. She told me that I was in between a size 4 and 6 in the Maggie Sottero dress. I told her that, if I ended up getting the dress, I'd want the size 6 because I didn't want to worry about having to lose weight specifically to fit into the dress. I ended up calling back about a week later to buy the dress. My dress arrived at the store in October. Because I now live in New York, my mom had to pick the dress up from the store and have it mailed to me. (Totally fine, but I'll note that they originally told me that they'd be able to mail me the dress directly. Apparently that wasn't true.) When I finally got to try on my dress, it was too small. The boning in the front of the dress didn't lay flat and the dress didn't zip fully in the back. (And I've definitely lost weight since I visited Brickhouse because I'm at my lowest weight in 3 years.) I found a tailor in New York who was willing to work with the dress and is having to do some pretty heavy alterations to get it to fit my body. I contacted Brickhouse Bridal last week about the problems I've had with the dress and how it fits. I mostly just wanted to let them know that I believed they measured me incorrectly because I don't want future brides to also have this problem. When I called the store, a girl answered. She spoke with me and said that a manager would call me back later that day. However, no one ever called me. Later that afternoon, I received an email from Brickhouse stating that it is their "common practice to get several quotes for alterations as each business has different fees for different required alterations" and recommending that I try several alterations places before picking one. I was surprised to say the least -- While I had mentioned the cost of my alterations to the girl on the phone, it was not the reason for my call, and I had made that clear to her. I responded to Brickhouse, explaining in detail the reason for my call, and expressing my frustration with their copy-and-pasted email response to my phone call. I still have yet to hear back from them, and I don't think I ever will. I understand that they probably would not give me a refund (whole or partial) for the dress, but I had hoped that they would be more customer service minded. I would wholeheartedly NOT recommend going here. Although my initial experience with them was pleasant, being less than 2 months away from my wedding date and not having a dress that fits me is extraordinarily stressful.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Melanie A

An absolutely perfect place to buy your gown! I ended up with the same consultant my sister had three years ago (pure coincidence!) and I couldn't have been happier with her. I had tried on dresses before I went to Brickhouse, had a favorite, showed it to my consultant, and... Read More asked her to beat it. She absolutely knocked it out of the park (and it was cheaper!!). She listened to what I wanted and absolutely exceeded expectations. It took about 5 months for my dress to come in and it was absolutely stunning for my fitting. I had to have a few alterations done to it, but they referred me to an excellent tailor. Every time I called to check on the dress they were happy to help me and I truly enjoyed my experience!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Alyssa K

Shopping for my wedding dress is truly one of the best memories of wedding planning and one I will remember forever! I am the most indecisive person ever, so I imagined that I would be shopping forever and never 100% certain with my choice. However, this was not the case at... Read More all! I went in with an idea in mind and came out with my dream dress that was completely different from my original vision. My consultant knew exactly what she was doing and was so kind with her suggestions. She made me feel comfortable to step out of my comfort zone and try something new... and I am so glad I did! Putting on my dress was such a special moment, and as my 4 year-old niece put it, "I think I have a little happy tear!" We all had happy tears that day, and I was 100% certain with my purchase. My dress is truly a piece of artwork, and I am so thankful for the quality of the product and the quality of my experience :)

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Larson M

Brickhouse Bridal was amazing! I could not have asked for a better place to have found my dream dress. Casey was the perfect stylist, I so enjoyed working with her. She made the process of choosing a dress much less stressful and ultimately, she knew the one I picked would be... Read More the one from the beginning! I highly recommend Brickhouse to any bride to be!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Kelsey J

I highly recommend Brickhouse Bridal! I had only been to one other place to try on dresses. I had high expectations for Brickhouse because I had seen pictures of their dresses on Facebook. They definitely met my expectations! The shop is a decent size and they have a great... Read More selection and variety. If you're looking for dresses with a lot of beading, this store is for you! Even if you're looking for something different, they have so many beautiful dresses. Jackie helped me and she was amazing! She was incredibly friendly and helpful and was great with my 1 year old son. She was honest about what looked good and what didn't and she was not pushy at all. There was no pressure to buy a dress right then and there. I actually did buy my dress that day though because I found one I absolutely loved and it was everything I wanted and more. Jackie gave suggestions on what color bridesmaid dresses I could do (my wedding dress isn't white or ivory) and she also made suggestions and showed me different options on shoes, jewelry and hair accessories that would go with my dress. She was so friendly and accommodating. My experience here was way more pleasant then my experience at the first place I tried on dresses at. I'd give Brickhouse Bridal 100 stars if I could. If you're looking for a dress, I would definitely check them out.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Shelby S

Absolutely amazing experience! My consultant was very knowledgeable and helped me pin down the exact wedding day look I was wanting. I can not say enough great things about my experience

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Shannon V

I had an absolutely wonderful experience from start to finish at Brickhouse Bridal. I brought my mom and aunt with me to my appointment and we were so welcomed by the staff. They let us browse and clip our favorites first and then we met with my consultant. My consultant was... Read More Jessica. She completely listened to what I wanted and was super helpful throughout the appointment. She helped me find my perfect dress, veil, and belt. I ordered my wedding dress that day and they sized me perfectly. My dress just came in yesterday (2 weeks early) and it fit perfectly. The staff was always so helpful and nice!! They made this experience so easy and enjoyable for me!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Danielle H

Beautiful place, great service and was a delightful event

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Miranda S

Beautiful store with excellent service. Only complaint is no in-house tailor. I'd still recommend this shop to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Teal C

Absolutely fantastic! My dress was amazing and I received compliments all night. They listened to what I liked and found me the perfect dress! Easy to work with and also helped with my bridesmaid dresses. Would recommend this place to everyone! Only place to shop! They have... Read More everything! Thank you BHB!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Briana J

Such a cute place to go try on dresses and they are very accommodating. The first dress I tried on ended up being the one I bought! It was so gorgeous and I received many compliments on it! If you buy the same day you'll get a 10% discount!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Megan H

I had appointments at 6 or 7 local shops and Brickhouse was, by far, the best. They had a great selection and the staff was so knowledgeable and thoughtful.

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Whitney C

My options were slightly limited given I had only three months to find a dress, but Brickhouse by far had the biggest selection of gorgeous, quality, off the rack and sample sale gowns. Plus, they never once made me feel badly about looking at those options. In fact, Jessica,... Read More who I loved, kept bringing me what she thought I might like, and I fell in love with the dress I ended up buying. I went to a lot of stores and this was by far the best, even though it was the furthest from where I live! Can't say enough great things!

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Shannon L

I purchased my dress from Brickhouse Bridal last October. The initial experience was amazing: my attendant was so helpful, I felt beautiful, and I purchased my dress same day. After having looked at other shops the day before, I knew I had found "the one" when I put on my gown!... Read More The shop has a great selection of dresses, and they were very accommodating to my short engagement: Wedding this February. I was assured my dress would come in on time and that I would be contacted when it came in so that I could get alterations done as soon as possible. I received a "guesstimate" email that the gown would be in ~Jan 31st. From there, my experience went downhill, leading to the lower ratings: - I received no other communication from the shop about my dress. I waited until Jan 31st. No response. I called Feb 1st (now only 19 days until my wedding) and the receptionist said, "Oh, your dress is here!" No idea how long my dress had been there?? I work during business hours, so I had to wait until Saturday (only 16 days until the wedding) to pick up my dress. I arrived to my appointment at 9 on Saturday, and was placed with a different attendant. This attendant rushed me through my whole try-on. Not all of my buttons were buttoned so I couldn't get the whole feel and fit of my dress and I was made to feel like it was a burden that I asked to try on my accessories with my dress (belt and veil). When I asked about not being contacted when my dress came in, this was refuted away saying, "I must have missed the message in my Spam mail" (I had no such emails go to Spam). Then the attendant started to make me feel like my dress would never get altered in time and that I was a fool to not get it altered that same Saturday. This all occurred within about 15 minutes. Then, I was rushed to pay and leave while new brides were starting to come in. Quite the disappointment when it started out so well. The dress is beautiful, but they can do better.