Where the Magic Begins...

The magic begins with a smile and a welcome from our experienced bridal consultants. We have carefully selected an exciting and unique collection of wedding gowns for your magical day. You and your bridal party are cordially invited to join us in our inviting shop. Appointments are preferred.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Fashion

200 Valleywood Dr, The Woodlands, TX (281) 681-3430
PINTEREST

First Class Shopping Experience

Reviewed on 3/26/2014 Casey W

Lovely shop with a great variety of dresses! This was the perfect store if you are looking for a great wedding dress or bridal party dress shopping experience. The team is helpful and experienced! And they offer a great variety of styles. I bought my wedding dress, veil and... Read More bridal jewelry here!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Ashleigh G

If I could give Brickhouse Bridal 100 stars, I would. I had the most amazing experience there, so I would highly recommend them to anyone. Just to give a little background on me – my fiancé is in the Army and we were recently transferred to Houston. All of our family and... Read More friends are in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, and having to go wedding dress shopping by myself was something that I was dreading. Shopping for my wedding dress was something special I always imagined doing with my mom, and not having her there was extremely upsetting for both of us. My consultant was Jessica Babalola and she was absolutely AMAZING. She was incredibly patient and so sweet, and truly understood what an emotional day it was for me. She offered her opinion in order to help me make my decision, but she completely let me run the appointment, and supported every comment I made about finding my perfect dress. She listened to exactly what I wanted and only showed me the types of dresses that she knew I would want to see. The best part is that throughout the appointment, I kept FaceTiming my mom, because I needed her to approve of my dress, and Jessica continuously took my phone and walked around with it in order to give my mom the best views. That meant so much to me because it made my mom and me feel like she was actually there, and my mom felt so included in the appointment. We were SO grateful for that. She also took a bunch of pictures for me to send to my friends. Thank you Jessica and Brickhouse Bridal for helping me finding my dream wedding dress, and for making this day so perfect for me!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 4/29/2014 Katelyn S

When you think of the perfect bridal shop, you'll picture something that looks just like Brickhouse Bridal. You walk in and there are more dresses than any other place I went to, but it still has a boutique-y feel. The lighting is great, everything is pretty and fluffy, it's... Read More awesome! They have lots of different price points and all the girls there are very helpful! I went to probably 10 different stores and tried on probably 30 dresses before I went to Brickhouse. No other stores compared, and none had the dress selection Brickhouse did! Definitely check them out

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Shannon L

I purchased my dress from Brickhouse Bridal last October. The initial experience was amazing: my attendant was so helpful, I felt beautiful, and I purchased my dress same day. After having looked at other shops the day before, I knew I had found "the one" when I put on my gown!... Read More The shop has a great selection of dresses, and they were very accommodating to my short engagement: Wedding this February. I was assured my dress would come in on time and that I would be contacted when it came in so that I could get alterations done as soon as possible. I received a "guesstimate" email that the gown would be in ~Jan 31st. From there, my experience went downhill, leading to the lower ratings: - I received no other communication from the shop about my dress. I waited until Jan 31st. No response. I called Feb 1st (now only 19 days until my wedding) and the receptionist said, "Oh, your dress is here!" No idea how long my dress had been there?? I work during business hours, so I had to wait until Saturday (only 16 days until the wedding) to pick up my dress. I arrived to my appointment at 9 on Saturday, and was placed with a different attendant. This attendant rushed me through my whole try-on. Not all of my buttons were buttoned so I couldn't get the whole feel and fit of my dress and I was made to feel like it was a burden that I asked to try on my accessories with my dress (belt and veil). When I asked about not being contacted when my dress came in, this was refuted away saying, "I must have missed the message in my Spam mail" (I had no such emails go to Spam). Then the attendant started to make me feel like my dress would never get altered in time and that I was a fool to not get it altered that same Saturday. This all occurred within about 15 minutes. Then, I was rushed to pay and leave while new brides were starting to come in. Quite the disappointment when it started out so well. The dress is beautiful, but they can do better.

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Linda T

Brickhouse was my 6th bridal gown appointment after weeks of hunting. I thought I had found the one at another store but I already set my appointment with Brickhouse. The store is beautiful and the ladies there are so welcoming! Lots of variety but not too much where you... Read More feel overwhelmed. You will be treated like a queen here! Ended up finding my dress here and I can't wait to see it again!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Chesney M

Jessica B made sure we had an AMAZING time! She was such a joy to shop with and was so encouraging. We ended up buying the FIRST dress I tried on because she knew I would like it the best and she was right. My sister bought her wedding gown there so I was thrilled to death to be... Read More able to buy my dress there as well.

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Morgan P

Great selection of dresses and great service. Had a fabulous experience and found the dress of my dreams, with ease! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Brittany A

I had the BEST experience finding my dress at Brickhouse Bridal!!! Sarah was my consultant, and she could not have been more helpful. She was so so sweet and helped me pick the perfect dress for ME!!! I had 8 ladies with me, and she was sure to tell them at the beginning that... Read More they needed to keep in mind that this was for MY day! I really appreciated that! I was so nervous that this was going to be a hard process, and Sarah made it so easy!! Thank you so much, Brickhouse!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Lisa T

Incredible experience, all thanks to my AMAZING consultant Sarah!! She was the sweetest and most helpful person; I am fairly indecisive and she gave excellent advice on how to pick what I liked and didn't like. My wedding dress was actually one she picked out for me and I... Read More wouldn't change it for the world. The selection at BHB is so great, I don't know how you could leave unsatisfied. So happy with my experience here, and a huge thank you to Sarah for doing what you do so well, making women feel beautiful, and helping me find my dream dress! :)

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Ferrin R

Can't say enough about my experience with Brickhouse. They listened to what I wanted, stayed within my budget, helped me find dresses that flattered my figure and even helped my fiancé (two brides) with her styling for a wedding suit. Amazing.

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Morgan W

What a beautiful store with an amazing staff. Jessica was my stylist and she was knowledgeable, helpful, kind, and FUN!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Nicollette N

Brickhouse Bridal was amazing! I worked with Jessica, and she guided me to find the PERFECT dress. I am so glad I chose to go here!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Lindsay M

The store and selection is very nice - all seemed to go quite well until something went wrong. I flew into Houston to pick up my dress with my mom and sisters and then to take the dress to a tailor for the first round of fitting. I was surprised with how hands-off the... Read More associates were after how attentive and nice they had been when I was looking for a dress and then when I bought it. It was clear they did not care after they got my business. As I tried on my dress (completely by myself) I realized the extra material for my sew-on straps was no where to be found - the associate I had worked with forgot to order it. Instead of jumping right in to fix it multiple associates tried to blame me for the mistake and were incredibly rude about the situation. If I am spending over $4,000 at your store I expect a close to perfect experience and my experience at Brickhouse Bridal was far from perfect. After 20 minutes of blame they agreed to rush order the material for me - but still made me pay for the material at what they claimed to be a discounted price. I do not recommend buying your dress from them if you care about the overall experience. I do however recommend visiting the store to view their collection.

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Julia S

These ladies are amazing!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Rachel W

Picking my dream dress was not an easy task mainly because of how picky I am. Surprisingly enough, I was able to find THE dress at Brick House Bridal within my first few dress selections! The staff was so helpful and encouraging and wanted to make sure that I was comfortable and... Read More that at the end of the appointment, that I made the final decision (and not someone else making it for me). My Stella York dress #5840 felt like it was made for me. I had so many compliments on this gown on the wedding day. Thank you for making my dream dress come true.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Rachel H

Great selection and service. I found my dream dress!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Autumn P

My wedding dress was absolutely perfect and it was actually the first one I tried on. Looking back at all the different wedding dresses I tried on here. They all were really pretty and I could have picked from any. No matter how high or how low your budget is they can help you... Read More find your perfect dress! They are so helpful!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Sarah M

Such a dream! I had Jessica as my consultant and she was a mind reader!! I ended up buying the very last dress I tried on that she picked out for me.!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Emily B

Can't say enough about this place! The shop was gorgeous and such an intimate experience! Jackie helped me, and she actually picked out my dress. Everyone in the store was so nice. There is such a great variety of dresses to fit every bride! I will be telling all of my friends... Read More and family about this place!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Taylor C

This place is great! They have a great variety and the environment is friendly and beautiful. The lady that helped me was very knowledgable about styles of dresses and what would look good for my body type. My wedding dress was the second one I tried on! Be prepared to have to... Read More wait six months or so for your dress to come in though. The only thing that did not go smoothly was them recommending a place for alterations that was absolutely awful (Don't go to Prestige Tailors). But other than that, it was a great experience!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Jessica K

Brickhouse Bridal was the best place to find my wedding dress; with many different dresses and designers provided in their store! I went to a few other bridal boutiques around Houston, but couldn’t find anything I liked. Then I walked into Brickhouse Bridal and found the perfect... Read More one! The consultant was spot on regarding the measurements for my wedding dress – the only thing I needed to get altered was the bustle. They were very professional and offered a 10% discount if you purchased the dress that day.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Erica R

I had a great experience finding my wedding dress! It was the most fun part of planning. My appointment was on a Saturday in July, so it was busy, but the service was still great. I picked out a few dresses to try and based on what I liked and disliked, my consultant pulled more... Read More options, which couldn't have been more perfect. I ended up with a custom Martina Liana gown, at my consultant's suggestion. She also picked out the perfect headpiece and veil. The only downside was the limit on guests you could bring with you. I wish I could have had more girls with me for such a special day.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Taylor L

This experience was by far the best I had while shopping for a wedding dress. The dresses are spread out and easy to see. Jessica Babalola was incredible. She knew things I hadn't even thought about. She was very detailed oriented and knew the perfect dress for me. I absolutely... Read More loved my experience and highly recommend Brickhouse Bridal to anyone in the Houston area looking for a top class experience.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016

The first and only shop to visit and found THE dress. It was a great experience, Sarah was so helpful and patient as well as the rest of the staff .

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Morgan C

My experience finding my dress was very pleasant and easy. The consultant was very helpful finding a dress for me in my price range. They have so many dresses in a very wide price range. The dress I got was "off-the-rack", and I paid half price for that reason. My dress was $750... Read More - a STEAL! Loved Brickhouse until I took my bridesmaids to look at dresses. The consultant was not helpful at all, was rushing us out of the salon *30 minutes before close*. They didn't have hardly any of the different colored dresses on the floor, some were "in the back" and I had to convince her to try and find them so I could see the color. She completely left half-way through the appointment and I could not find her. Mind you, we drove all the way from Katy up I-45 during rush hour because it was the only appointment they had for MONTHS. My bridesmaids ordered Bill Levkoff dresses from Brickhouse since they got 20% off because I got my dress there. Brickhouse said they would call when the dresses came in, in 3-4 months?! Fine, I had 7 months until the wedding. Well, 4 months had passed and I had not gotten a call, so I called them. The lady told me that they were in, and that she had EMAILED me letting me know. I said "you told me you would call" and she said "oh sorry". I didn't get the email, so she told me to check my junk, and there it was. Funny how she knew that. Anyway, bridesmaids went to pick up the dresses, and 2/3 were wrong. One bridesmaid ordered an 8 and got a 14. The lady told her to alter it. $150 in alterations... The other bridesmaid got a completely different dress from what she ordered 1.5 months before the wedding. They did end up ordering the right one, but it came in just a few weeks before the wedding. What a nightmare. Don't recommend. Stear clear for bridesmaids, ladies!